|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

daer hannah montana
i am going to eat somthing with my little brother named carttos and likes you very also i like you and my boyfriend manuel that called my baby
tammay

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

dare hanah mmontana
i am my daddyi will seee you at dance class tomorrow i will talked and with monique okay i see come to my brithday and party and jacky and miley okay jackson
karina

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

daer hannah motana
i am going to my dadddy house for sleep over one week beacuse i have to going see my daddy house i am have to put my just time not time very get so mad have to going seemy mom her room now i am going to the her room okay tomorrow i will cheeck hannah montana email
karina

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

daer hannah montana
i am going to my friend named monique plays soccer today other girls teams about beacuse i see her my mom watched the news onthe tv okay i will back at 800
monique

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

daer hannah monntana
i am going to see you twenty mins beacuse drop my brother has teaches the kids right now he STAND OKAY I AM GOING TO WITH MY MOM SHE DROPS AND LITTLE BROTHER AND MARTINA OKAY TODAY LOOKING US
monique

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

daer hannah montna
i am going to the little brother has soccer game three park and my mom me okay
monique

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

daer hannah montana
i am going to the soccer park she got soccer practice today tuessday from thursday today is tuesday okay you comeing beacuse my friend to my mom drops me aways okay soccer start 600 800
karina

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

dear hannah montana
i am going to my friend monique she going to soccer park today beacuse she have go to my mom drops me aways my friend drops go to leave to my house i have to go my homework for my school i have to due tomorrow this weekend i have to my friend monique and karina they going to my house we hang out my walking the around the lake okay today she i can see her soccer today my mom she drops hammocks park my little brother his soccer practice today soon the he and martina she see my friend named monique she her mom drop my mom she after soccer practice finshed
karina

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

daer hannah montana
i am going to soccer prectice every tuesday and thursday my mom she will been i will see my friends at tomorrow at school i will told me that come this friday they come to m y house after school i will ask my mom okay pop star hannah montANA I AM ASK TO MONIQUE SHE WILL COME TO MY TO MY HOUSE THIS FRIDAY AND KARINA OKAY TO MY MOM AND STEP DAD HE WORKS AFTER TO PLAY OUTSIDE WITH HIS FRIENDS OKAY I AM GOING TO SLEEP EAMIL AFTER SCHOOL
karina

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

daer hannah montana
i am going to the school i have go to tomorrow i will can things my mom she make my party and my friends they my step dad go to my house beacuse he have go my party he say to me happy brithday told that you
comeing to my grandme she from argentina twenty days
she make to loves me and my brothers and my mom
karina

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

i am going to soccer pracitce see you today beacuse with monique and floopy okay
tammmy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

daer hannnah montana
tomorrowto the schoool today i can going to the soccer practice okay seee you at schoool dance class okay and frankie and vanessa okay
monique

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

i am going to the soccer pracitce see you okay
beacuse i am going to the soccer park at 6 30 okay see you at the park okay
monique

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

daer hannnah montana
i am my friend they come to my house tomorrow safter school i have to going to the school
maneul

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

daer hannah montana
i am goning tomorrow school
after school my friend monique
she comeing just time spend with me tomorrow after school
maneul

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

daer hannah montana
i am going to my boy friend his come to my house beacuse i went have to see my boyfriend long time beacuse we hang out my house my brother broken his feet today night my friends today talked about me nasty about me ask my mom she say yes just over to my brithday november 11 okay
maneul

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

dear hannah montana
i am going to my family outside with my get mad
monique

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

daer hannah montana
i am going to the soccer park my friend plays she soccer practice beacuse i you have to i see my friend plays soccer practice today 6 00 though 900
monique

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

daer.hannah montana
i am my brother house my cheeck
my mom she likes beacuse i have to my mom she w was
monique

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Daer hannah montnana
i am takeing shower beacuse my mom she get mad on me okay eamil tomorrrow after school i am my daddy house his computer i will my eamil there okay proumse love you pop star and also miley

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Machesney Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Machesney Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Machesney Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Machesney Park