TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURDER TRIAL: Suspect's Girlfriend...

Defense attorneys for Ashford Thompson on Tuesday called Thompson's girlfriend as their first witness to try and explain what happened the night he shot and killed Twinsburg Police Officer Joshua Miktarian in July of 2008. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Your Mama

Watsontown, PA

#1 Jun 1, 2010
Fry this guy now !!!

Not 20 years from mow" NOW !!!
Copley Guy

Akron, OH

#2 Jun 1, 2010
Fry this clown..........Of course this beast will lie for him!
Your Mama

Watsontown, PA

#3 Jun 1, 2010
Not mow"

"NOW"
Your Mama

Watsontown, PA

#4 Jun 1, 2010
And who drinks a half a beer at a bar?

What about before the bar?

Get real girlie !!!

Your "boy" is gonna FRY !!!
JUSTICE FOR JOSH

Maple Heights, OH

#5 Jun 1, 2010
Id like to know how she "kinda turned away when the shooting started" but saw him shoot him in the forehead....

You think they would have came up with a better story of lies with all the time he has been wasting.

No one wants to hear your bull shit, we just want JUSTICE FOR JOSH.
SeeBothSides

Akron, OH

#6 Jun 1, 2010
sounds like the cop was being a racist prick like most of them always are...still nobody deserves to die like that.
Twinsburg

Solon, OH

#7 Jun 1, 2010
It is about time that they just fry his a** for this crime. The city is sick and tired of all the BS that is coming out. Nothing but a string of lies from that chicks mouth. I hope to God that they find him as guilty as sin and put an end to his life like he did to Josh. No mercy for him.
Butt Heads of Ammerica

Mason, OH

#8 Jun 1, 2010
You think being a police officer is easy. You try dealing with the idiots that are out there. I don't blame these men and women acting tough with some of the people they come in contact with every day. These folks are real heroes that we owe so much to, and idiots like you treat them with disrespect. Maybe you should stand and be judged too, see how you fare compared to the police in this country.
Casual Observer

Lakewood, OH

#9 Jun 1, 2010
Josh's unprofessionalism and inability to follow protocal along with this obvious racist and abuse element is what got him killed. No death penalty. Ashford is wrong for pulling the trigger but Josh is no saint in this case. We should spare one life.
Justice

Hudson, OH

#10 Jun 1, 2010
"Boom Boom"...2 1/2 miles...not even that far from the bar...sounds like someone is lying under oath

She got into the car with the creep who just shot a police officer who are you going to believe?
JCU Dave

Solon, OH

#11 Jun 1, 2010
This guy was off his rocker, first off, I wouldn't be blasting my music so loud in twinsburg... I'm white and they pulled me over and treated me like sh-t when I did that at the age of 18... Second off, an officer will respect you a lot more if you have a CCW, it shows discipline/knowledge/and a good amout of skill. It also says you don't want to be a thug on the street. He should have let the officer beat him up... Maybe we'd be on a thread about Bad Cops in twinsburg had he not pulled a gun.
Casual Observer

Lakewood, OH

#12 Jun 1, 2010
Justice wrote:
"Boom Boom"...2 1/2 miles...not even that far from the bar...sounds like someone is lying under oath
She got into the car with the creep who just shot a police officer who are you going to believe?
Yeah..... a sorry excuse for a police officer!!!
Justice

Hudson, OH

#13 Jun 1, 2010
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah..... a sorry excuse for a police officer!!!
No a liar on the stand...Josh was an excellent police officer and loved by all!
willis

Redford, MI

#14 Jun 1, 2010
Casual Observer wrote:
Josh's unprofessionalism and inability to follow protocal along with this obvious racist and abuse element is what got him killed. No death penalty. Ashford is wrong for pulling the trigger but Josh is no saint in this case. We should spare one life.
Wachu meen! Da brotha should fry. You jus wanna be gettin sum from da girfrend.

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 1, 2010
Casual Observer wrote:
Please stop making excuses. Bottom line, he killed the cop. I don't care what racist comments may or may not have been made. When a cop tells you something, you do it. He shot the man in the head. He deserves to die. And his girlfriend should be in jail too for lying.
QUEST

Madison, WI

#16 Jun 1, 2010
Casual observer,
You must feel all police should die for doing there job. He was a nurse he should know better, and have some sort of respect for authority. He killed in cold blood, not just once but 4 times. He is off his rocker and should get the death penalty. So what if miktarian was rude or angry that is still no excuse.
sam

Cleveland, OH

#17 Jun 1, 2010
I have read all the comments and agree with most of it. I've seen one too many times cops going off and slamming people into cars etc., etc just like what happened here. No excuse to shoot him 4 times. His girlfriend said he was handcuffed and then knocked to the ground??? somethings missing here how did Thompson get ahold of this gun and shoot it if his hands were cuffed?
Nicole

Cleveland, OH

#18 Jun 1, 2010
I was amazing how the Newpapers and Media was ALWAYS painting the COP as an great COP. What Thompson did was wrong, very wrong but I knew there was something behind the story of the Cop. I dnt Believe DEATH PENTALTY NEEDS TO HAPPEN. LIFE in prison is enough. We dnt have the right to Take any ones life away. WE ARE NOT GOD..
Loving Mother of TWO

Beachwood, OH

#19 Jun 1, 2010
There still was no reason for shooting this officer of the law...I don't care how "racist" the defense is trying to make him out to be...ASHFORD had no right to shoot him and take him from him family, now I hope that he suffers a long time for this, because it was totally uncalled for and even the girlfriend knows ! RIP OFFICER MIKTARIAN
Loving Mother of TWO

Beachwood, OH

#20 Jun 1, 2010
sam wrote:
I have read all the comments and agree with most of it. I've seen one too many times cops going off and slamming people into cars etc., etc just like what happened here. No excuse to shoot him 4 times. His girlfriend said he was handcuffed and then knocked to the ground??? somethings missing here how did Thompson get ahold of this gun and shoot it if his hands were cuffed?
RIGHT...where was Ashford's gun while he was being handcuffed...how did he get his hands around his gun to shoot this good officer? SO MUCH MISSING HERE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empire Die Casting Co., Inc. pursuit of ISO 140... (Nov '09) Oct 13 Peggy Pines 12
Shaker Day Camp (Jun '09) Sep 29 Kay 24
Loyal fans of Solon Comets trek west to Strongs... Sep 21 Scott 1
Steelworkers on strike at Rotek Inc. in Aurora (Jan '13) Sep '14 real workers 4,657
Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Sep '14 UNtouchable 186
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 713
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society S U C K S Sep '14 CARS Member 7
Macedonia Dating
Find my Match

Macedonia Jobs

Macedonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Macedonia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Macedonia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]