Pickens county locals displaced by flood

Pickens county locals displaced by flood

There are 1 comment on the WIAT-TV Birmingham story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Pickens county locals displaced by flood. In it, WIAT-TV Birmingham reports that:

EMA and city officials gathered outside Town Hall Tuesday afternoon to discuss damage across Gordo and Reform in Pickens Couty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIAT-TV Birmingham.

CONCERNED CITIZEN

Fayette, AL

#1 Sep 20, 2012
WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE ON 5TH CT NW IN GORDO,ALABAMA? THE RENTERS HERE HAVE LOST EVERYTHING THEY OWNED. THEY ONLY HAD A FEW ITEMS OF CLOTHING LEFT. EVEN IF FEMA HELP OR WHAT IF THE TOWN CONDEMS THIS AREA? WHERE WILL THE PEOPLE GO? HOWEVER, I FEEL AS IF IT WILL ONLY BENEFIT THE OWNERS OF THE RENTAL HOUSES BECAUSE THEY WILL RECEIVE A CHECK FROM FEMA AND THE REST OF US( RENTERS) WILL BE LEFT OUT. BECAUSE WE WEREN'T AWARE THAT '' WE COULDN'T GET FLOOD INSURANCE''..... THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHOM HAVE LIVED HERE FOR A LONG TIME.....BONNIE MODEN;KIMBELY WILDER;PAMELA DAVIS; CRYSTAL NICHOLSON;RHONDA HARTON;DEB DAVIS; KIMBERLY COX(?) i'm not sure if thats her last name or not.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whose history is it anyway? It depends (Jul '15) Oct '17 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 4
speedtrap (Sep '13) Apr '16 No name 3
News More Work Needed: EU Makes Balkan Recommendations (Oct '13) Oct '13 CANADEZOS 1
dateing sites (Sep '13) Sep '13 Irmgard Spaman 1
News Broadening the Conversation on Immigration Reform (Aug '11) Aug '11 Publius51 5
News EU Tells FYR Macedonia: Reform Or Forget Accession (Jul '11) Jul '11 Truth delights 4

Macedonia Jobs

Personal Finance

Macedonia Mortgages