WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so m...
whatever

Hamilton, Bermuda

#178 Apr 14, 2013
Something is wrong with you Americans.
Eggplants

Jacksonville, FL

#180 May 27, 2013
Because there are so many blacks.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#181 Jun 1, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The weak will become extinct,because they are unable to protect themselves --

Actually you are completely wrong about this. In nature the most successful creatures are the ones that avoid conflicts of any sort. Like it or not, hiding is the most successful survival strategy. It's the same with people.

People who go around acting like Billy Badass, looking for fights to "win" are fooling themselves because they are intentionally exposing themselves to hazards. While they are on top for a while, it can't be sustained. Add technology to it and such an a-hole will surely end up shot to death when one of their intended conquests turns out to be packing.

People like to use the term "survival of the fittest", but that is an economic construct, not evolution. Large, aggressive species on this planet by and large are small in number and many are on the endangered list. While the "weaker" ones are prolific and occupy many times more habitats.

Oh and for the record, anyone who thinks that "recessive" in genetics means "weak" is an idiot who should read more.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

PS: If Jacksonville really was full of white racists then that BS that happened at the beach over Memorial day would never have happened. Blacks need to get a clue about racism because it seem they are more racist than anyone around.
14U2NV

United States

#182 Aug 12, 2013
Cracker wrote:
WHY are you so illiterate?
This is your subject line. Do you honestly believe what you wrote is correct or makes any sense?
"WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racists WHITES!!!!!"
Your one little sentence is so pitiful, I am weeping as I copy and paste it.
"Just wanted to know why is jacksonville the most. Racist in the south ????"
You are being stupid on purpose, right? This has to be a joke. Besides, I don't talk to colored people.
You don't talk to colored people, but you just responded to his post. Maybe YOU are being stupid on purpose. Hypocrite!!!
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#183 Aug 12, 2013
Species that successfully hide ... from everyone all the time ... ought to have a hellofa problem reproducing. So sez nature programming, aggressive public display plays a big roll for most species in attracting mates.

Ignoring bacteria, plankton and moss ... the shy alleles likely won't reproduce well in most evolutionary pecking orders and thus die off. As to what physical behaviors guarantee long-term evolutionary success, better ask the sharks and crocodiles.
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are completely wrong about this. In nature the most successful creatures are the ones that avoid conflicts of any sort. Like it or not, hiding is the most successful survival strategy. It's the same with people.
People who go around acting like Billy Badass, looking for fights to "win" are fooling themselves because they are intentionally exposing themselves to hazards. While they are on top for a while, it can't be sustained. Add technology to it and such an a-hole will surely end up shot to death when one of their intended conquests turns out to be packing.
People like to use the term "survival of the fittest", but that is an economic construct, not evolution. Large, aggressive species on this planet by and large are small in number and many are on the endangered list. While the "weaker" ones are prolific and occupy many times more habitats.
Oh and for the record, anyone who thinks that "recessive" in genetics means "weak" is an idiot who should read more.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
PS: If Jacksonville really was full of white racists then that BS that happened at the beach over Memorial day would never have happened. Blacks need to get a clue about racism because it seem they are more racist than anyone around.

Location hidden

#184 Aug 13, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Species that successfully hide ... from everyone all the time ... ought to have a hellofa problem reproducing. So sez nature programming, aggressive public display plays a big roll for most species in attracting mates.
Ignoring bacteria, plankton and moss ... the shy alleles likely won't reproduce well in most evolutionary pecking orders and thus die off. As to what physical behaviors guarantee long-term evolutionary success, better ask the sharks and crocodiles.
<quoted text>

Not at all, they keep to their own. That too is a survival strategy. You're too busy trying to apply human logic to a biological norm. Animals aren't so consumed with issues of pride or domination as are humans. But seriously, if you want to go around telling everyone how superior you are, be my guest. Darwin will reward you in kind.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#185 Aug 13, 2013
Sorry GH, physical data does **not** support your isolation=survival position. Granted it's episodic not systematic data, but UTUBE will show representative examples of crocs and sharks too busy schooling & **eating other species** to maintain isolation. But, don't take my word for it.

GoTo UTUBE and search under **croc attack / shark attack** to see how extroverted those hungry creatures appear. Then tell me they practice "isolation" and I will buy you a new dictionary.
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, they keep to their own. That too is a survival strategy. You're too busy trying to apply human logic to a biological norm. Animals aren't so consumed with issues of pride or domination as are humans. But seriously, if you want to go around telling everyone how superior you are, be my guest. Darwin will reward you in kind.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB

Location hidden

#186 Aug 14, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Sorry GH, physical data does **not** support your isolation=survival position. Granted it's episodic not systematic data, but UTUBE will show representative examples of crocs and sharks too busy schooling & **eating other species** to maintain isolation. But, don't take my word for it.
GoTo UTUBE and search under **croc attack / shark attack** to see how extroverted those hungry creatures appear. Then tell me they practice "isolation" and I will buy you a new dictionary.
<quoted text>

Utube? I dont think so. Most of the successful species on this planet got that way by avoiding conflicts entirely. Your examples of higher predators is pretty slim. Plenty of animals come together for mating, but then split far apart the rest of the time. I'll repeat what I mean by all of this, just being aggressive is not an adequate survival skill. The most prolific creatures on the planet got that way by perfecting their means of hiding from predation and avoiding mortal conflicts.
GroBBBBBBBBB
INurface33

Murfreesboro, TN

#187 Aug 21, 2013
charlemange wrote:
I was not born racist,When I was young it seemed obvious that negros are people like anyone else.Then I began to accumulate life experiance and life taught me that negros hate me and will use any tactic to hurt me.Negros will lie,steal and kill to vent hatred on the White man.The life you enjoy here in America (where you were brought against your will) is exponentially better than any life you would have lived in the pesthole that is Africa.The White man has given you a home,a nice religion,welfare benefits,improved genetics,an education and even attempted to teach you hygiene and what do we get? nothing but hate
Well.....leave the black men alone too. You MSWB!! Oh, that's Mandingo Seeking White Bitch!! In case ya didn't know.
INurface33

Murfreesboro, TN

#188 Aug 21, 2013
Please, be content to be a racist on the "outside" when you damn well know when you go home at night, you're usually wishing you had one in the bed with you to fulfill the desires your husband could never seem to....and the minute you get caught with one hanging out your mouth (yes, on your knees since ya'll are so submissive anyways) you wanna cry rape? Bitch...that story is so old! Closet n***a lover!
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#189 Aug 22, 2013
Exporting parasite Bantu savages to their Liberia/Mali/Congo jungle homeland they can take along any white-trash-slut who feels the need. Bantu the-fyuck-out and feeling "special" .. while in Liberia they chip stone hatchets ... and productive American whites reprise safe jogging without a CC 38-cal to repel wilding pants.to.yo.neez Neoliths. What joy!
INurface33 wrote:
Please, be content to be a racist on the "outside" when you damn well know when you go home at night, you're usually wishing you had one in the bed with you to fulfill the desires your husband could never seem to....and the minute you get caught with one hanging out your mouth (yes, on your knees since ya'll are so submissive anyways) you wanna cry rape? Bitch...that story is so old! Closet n***a lover!
thetruth

Allentown, PA

#190 Sep 1, 2013
charlemange wrote:
I was not born racist,When I was young it seemed obvious that negros are people like anyone else.Then I began to accumulate life experiance and life taught me that negros hate me and will use any tactic to hurt me.Negros will lie,steal and kill to vent hatred on the White man.The life you enjoy here in America (where you were brought against your will) is exponentially better than any life you would have lived in the pesthole that is Africa.The White man has given you a home,a nice religion,welfare benefits,improved genetics,an education and even attempted to teach you hygiene and what do we get? nothing but hate
very well said
thetruth

Allentown, PA

#191 Sep 1, 2013
INurface33 wrote:
Please, be content to be a racist on the "outside" when you damn well know when you go home at night, you're usually wishing you had one in the bed with you to fulfill the desires your husband could never seem to....and the minute you get caught with one hanging out your mouth (yes, on your knees since ya'll are so submissive anyways) you wanna cry rape? Bit ch...that story is so old! Closet n***a lover!
no blacks in my closet .maybe a dead one in the woodpile
peace

Orlando, FL

#192 Jan 21, 2014
charlemange wrote:
i actually love white people tho some do look at me like i have a problem cause i look mixed with nappy hair. but i do thank the things whites have done for us
antm

Orlando, FL

#193 Jan 21, 2014
if you see a white person bleed blood is it not the same color as if a black person was to bleed too? we're i come from our motto is "out of many we are one" my island is full of color. a human is human no matter what the clolor of their skin is.

Location hidden

#194 Jan 22, 2014
If you hate white people just for being white, you're a racist and no excuse (like slavery) will hide it.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
_Ashley

Pompano Beach, FL

#195 Jan 23, 2014
just saying wrote:
there are a lot of blacks in jax...
blacks are racist because they are jealous of whites....
blacks are the reason for racism in jax.
Jealous of whites? I'm proud of being a strong black woman. Unlike some you white folks who like to sit under the sun to get darker.

Location hidden

#196 Jan 23, 2014
_Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of whites? I'm proud of being a strong black woman. Unlike some you white folks who like to sit under the sun to get darker.

Proud of what? Please tell me where a black nations exists that people can be proud of. Also, turning color is a evolutionary adaptation. White folks can darken to protect themselves from the son during that part of the year. Then they lighten (something blacks can't seem to do) when the threat of UV radiation has passed.

With nearly 50% of black Americans on public assistance, what is it you're proud of again? How many baby Daddys are you planning to have? Don't worry about marriage, 70% of blacks are born bastards anyway. Why? NO racial pride.

The ONLY pride blacks in the US have is their common racist hatred of whites. The very people who feed them. Like petulant children blacks whine and complain tat life is just too hard for them. It's not a breeze for the people who support you either sistuh.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#197 Jan 24, 2014
Yes, the corupted, non-productive Bantu culture should have been allowed to die-off during WW2, leaving a FUNCTIONING SUB-SPECIES of perhaps 10% mixed blood to find their own path.

But, DemoRats ... with cosmopolitan assistance ... discovered they could breed, maintain and vote-herd into power the Bantu minority by preaching bleeding-heart and guilt-trip memes. An entire unproductive parasite race got affirmative action. Republicans were too busy pimping empire-building & biz-nazis; they didn't notice until too late, not that they had any particular affection for the working white yeomanry.

Anyrate lib.com s got their "black sheep" and the American republic has withered.
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud of what? Please tell me where a black nations exists that people can be proud of. Also, turning color is a evolutionary adaptation. White folks can darken to protect themselves from the son during that part of the year. Then they lighten (something blacks can't seem to do) when the threat of UV radiation has passed.
With nearly 50% of black Americans on public assistance, what is it you're proud of again? How many baby Daddys are you planning to have? Don't worry about marriage, 70% of blacks are born bastards anyway. Why? NO racial pride.
The ONLY pride blacks in the US have is their common racist hatred of whites. The very people who feed them. Like petulant children blacks whine and complain tat life is just too hard for them. It's not a breeze for the people who support you either sistuh.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
This is it

Tampa, FL

#198 Jan 24, 2014
And Now Is The Starting Line Up For Your World Champions Chicago Bulls

Ron Harper
Luc Longley
Dennis Rodman
Scottie Pippen
Michael Jordan
Tony Kukoc
Jeb Beuchler
Steve Kerr

Chicago Bulls Are The Best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know tyree? (May '16) 1 hr Maddog420 2
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Wed Bud LaPoint 121
News Strange & Unusual - Eating Disorder Makes Girl ... (Nov '07) Wed Spitsteal 31
Anybody remember the old bar on the westside na... (Jan '10) Aug 14 Betheny 28
Fred Cotton's BBQ Sauce Recipe??? (Dec '11) Aug 14 Betheny 12
lookin 4 jiggs Aug 14 Betheny 2
Boring site. Aug 14 Betheny 1

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages