WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so m...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#240 Feb 15, 2014
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>the funny thing is its only white men that say things like that , the white women are to busy say not so deep . Yeah they seem to love the Mandingo ,
not the white women i know, the ones i know can knot a rope pretty good, strong enuff for a monkey anyway! you fkn monkey!!
Solid

United States

#241 Feb 15, 2014
You would be surprised at how many redneck girls
Sneak out for some jungle love . But any other time won't look at a black man . Man I bet your ol'lady has been with one if not I bet she thinks about . Oh yeah she probably tell you size don't matter .

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#242 Feb 15, 2014
Solid wrote:
You would be surprised at how many redneck girls
Sneak out for some jungle love . But any other time won't look at a black man . Man I bet your ol'lady has been with one if not I bet she thinks about . Oh yeah she probably tell you size don't matter .

Yea, keep spankin to that fantasy math wizard.
GroBBBBBBB
Solid

United States

#243 Feb 15, 2014
Oh I guess that why you see so many white girls with black guy. eh
And so few black girls with white guys .
Let me break it down for ya :
Blacks have no money
No job
A beat up azz car " nice wheels "
No house
But yet we still get hot white girls
If its not for the sex then tell me why ?
Solid

United States

#244 Feb 15, 2014
Solid , servicing married white women for over 30 years . Front hole back hole there ain't no hole I won't go !
Ohio girl

United States

#245 Feb 15, 2014
It really is the type person, black or white. I'm in cleveland this week end. I've been totally shocked by the extremely nice blacks, they make the whites here look like a holes. And they're way nicer than the blacks in columbus, where I live, however I was at a gas station tonight, everyone was there before me, so I let them all go ahead of me {all blacks) so the last girl I told to go ahead , laughed , and said go on stupid, shaking her head. All I can figure is she was jealous, because I was white, or nice, or whatever. She is so lucky I did'nt have a gun!
Look out

United States

#246 Feb 15, 2014
Really? You must ask why so many racist? Dunns life is ruined, because of black b.s. that's why dumb asses!
Solid

United States

#248 Feb 16, 2014
If the push is really for equal rights than why does the news report it as [ a man kills African American teen ] Should it not read " man kills teen ". The truth is the news industry makes money from from starting and keeping controversy
Going . The more they can show the more people will watch . If we are going to stop seeing color the news needs to stop reporting color . Blacks kill blacks everyday and whites kill white everyday .
But when a black kill white you don't see it on the news now when a white kills black its all over the news and is automatically trun into race .
Who cares what color anybody is . We should all pull together to stop all killing and the way to do that is to treat everybody equal and rase our kids not to see color
whinersrus

Sydney, Australia

#249 Feb 16, 2014
Solid wrote:
If the push is really for equal rights than why does the news report it as [ a man kills African American teen ] Should it not read " man kills teen ". The truth is the news industry makes money from from starting and keeping controversy
Going . The more they can show the more people will watch . If we are going to stop seeing color the news needs to stop reporting color . Blacks kill blacks everyday and whites kill white everyday .
But when a black kill white you don't see it on the news now when a white kills black its all over the news and is automatically trun into race .
Who cares what color anybody is . We should all pull together to stop all killing and the way to do that is to treat everybody equal and rase our kids not to see color
Never happened there is no money in reporting the news . Dividing the nation is what makes money for the race hustlers. The only time race is mentioned is when the suspect is white

Location hidden

#250 Feb 16, 2014
Solid wrote:
Solid , servicing married white women for over 30 years . Front hole back hole there ain't no hole I won't go !

And proud to be a home wrecker too. No freakin wonder your race and culture are circling the drain. No freakin honor. No freakin values. Whites don't have to d a thing but watch you destroy yourselves and clean up the mess. As usual.
GroBBBBBBBBB
Solid

United States

#251 Feb 16, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
And proud to be a home wrecker too. No freakin wonder your race and culture are circling the drain. No freakin honor. No freakin values. Whites don't have to d a thing but watch you destroy yourselves and clean up the mess. As usual.
GroBBBBBBBBB
Hahaha. Getting mad just keep working boy we need that tax money
Solid

United States

#252 Feb 16, 2014
How am I the home wrecker I'm not the one getting in trouble , keep them home and I won't bone !!!
mitt romney

Jacksonville, FL

#253 Feb 16, 2014
Why does jackoffville have so many inbreds and country bumkins? How come its full of people that are scared to fight. U can have a gun all u want. If a person has the drop on u then ur gone wont do nothing for u. Also its full if people that luve in places like Green Cove Springs that date women that used to date someone they know. Thats sick!!! Inbreds that just want to stay in they own little community and pass the same females around. Gross!!! The baptist church downtown is trash. Lol!! That trash run this city.
Someody

Jacksonville, FL

#254 Feb 16, 2014
There are so many racist BLACKS in Jacksonville!
I can't believe how racist the blacks are here, and then they call whites racist!

But black people can't be racist, only white people can be racist because everyone knows white people are evil and all of them are secretly racist! Eric Holder said so and he can never lie!

Location hidden

#256 Feb 17, 2014
mitt romney wrote:
Why does jackoffville have so many inbreds and country bumkins? How come its full of people that are scared to fight. U can have a gun all u want. If a person has the drop on u then ur gone wont do nothing for u. Also its full if people that luve in places like Green Cove Springs that date women that used to date someone they know. Thats sick!!! Inbreds that just want to stay in they own little community and pass the same females around. Gross!!! The baptist church downtown is trash. Lol!! That trash run this city.

You really should read more. Inbreeding is more common among blacks and goes back to the slavers. They had no problem with inbreeding slaves because it kept them stupid and docile. We see the results today. Welcome to your legacy dumbasss.
GroBBBBBBBBBB
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#257 Feb 17, 2014
Once you go black... Your a single mom.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Salina Cruz, Mexico

#258 Feb 17, 2014
AfriKANTS running loose in the White America that my ancestors built is something between a felony, a sin and a shame. They should be corraled, branded, vaccinated and either shipped back to the dark continent or halfway and dropped off. They should be allowed to choose which. Its a complete waste of money to try to domesticate a afriKANT. And America has suffered by allowing them to instill fear and guilt upon the White citizenry long enough. And any of the appeaser/apologist/enablers who dontb agree should get aboard with them!
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Salina Cruz, Mexico

#259 Feb 17, 2014
Huh wrote:
Once you go black... Your a single mom.
And a STD carrier!
The master race

Jacksonville, FL

#260 Feb 21, 2014
big words for such a little boy
The master race

Jacksonville, FL

#261 Feb 21, 2014
Those are big words for such a small boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table (Mar '08) 7 hr Ricky F 955
trump maybe russia 16 hr Racist Pig Boy 4
to go or not to go by darkvader (Feb '08) 21 hr brandy trujillo 23
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Mon RFFR 221
News Sisters of Cherish Perrywinkle removed from mother (Jul '13) Mon Jen 15
News Strange & Unusual - 61-Year-Old Man Abandoned B... (Mar '07) Aug 21 Big Smally Biggs 18
Review: Petra Marble & Stone Inc (Mar '10) Aug 21 AnotherAnthonyVictim 11

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages