WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so m...
Lacexo

United States

#220 Feb 8, 2014
Wow goes to show how ignorant these Florida ppl are i am in Florida and notice the same shit. Blacks are getting killed for nothing

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#221 Feb 8, 2014
Lacexo wrote:
Wow goes to show how ignorant these Florida ppl are i am in Florida and notice the same shit. Blacks are getting killed for nothing

Why don't you put them in a cup and drink them!
( Handing you rag )

Go Wipe That Off!
Jacksonville Sucks

Jacksonville, FL

#222 Feb 13, 2014
Jacksonville was not racist until the Yanks moved here.

Location hidden

#223 Feb 13, 2014
Jacksonville Sucks wrote:
Jacksonville was not racist until the Yanks moved here.
You should be thanking them!
Oh boy

Saint Augustine, FL

#224 Feb 13, 2014
I commented on another thread similar to this one. Blacks don't want equality. They want everything they want, based on the color of their skin.'My great-great-great grandpaw was a slave, so you owe me..' And on and on this futile argument goes. They have amazing college funding at their fingertips, yet they want the streets, because if they survive, it's fast/big money, without time clock accountiblity. Blacks kill each other in droves on the streets, but if a white man shoots a black, it's racially motivated. That reminds me of the old Southern tradition of Redneck philosophy : I can beat yo ass all day long, but don't let nobody else beat yo ass. Blacks are just as narrow minded and racisit as they say anyone else is. But, it's ok if they are doing it to themselves or each other. But, let some random white give them a taste of what they've been doing to themselves all along, and here comes Jessie Jackson to extract some blood money.
Blacks have used this same tactic for so long that the only way it's taken seriously anymore, is when it's in a lawsuit. And I'd hate for the only respect I ever earned to come in the form of a court document.
If you want respect, be respectful. We teach people how to treat us... If you behave like a low brow silverback gorilla, you'll forever be handed a banana.
Solid

United States

#225 Feb 14, 2014
culture56 wrote:
Just wanted to know why is jacksonville the most. Racist in the south ????
Have you ever stopped to think that it's not that whites are racist , but more like the whites are getting sick of all the thug life style of the rude ,
Disrespectful , no moral having low life's
Believe me the prisons are full of blacks and not because they are outstanding citizens and you can't say its because of race , its because of their thug life style . Call me a hater , racist or what ever ... But as a respectful black man I see a problem with the black community

Location hidden

#226 Feb 14, 2014
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever stopped to think that it's not that whites are racist , but more like the whites are getting sick of all the thug life style of the rude ,
Disrespectful , no moral having low life's
Believe me the prisons are full of blacks and not because they are outstanding citizens and you can't say its because of race , its because of their thug life style . Call me a hater , racist or what ever ... But as a respectful black man I see a problem with the black community
Good monkey, here's you a nanner! you been trained well..
Ohio girl

Lancaster, OH

#227 Feb 14, 2014
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a great reason for you to move back up north. Yankees are for the most part very naive, and will tolerate Black BS much better than real Southerners.
The difference is the type of black people. I recently visited Jacksonville. I was shocked and appauled by the load music, droopy pants and outright disrespect. Our black folks don't act like that. We all get along fine. There would be problems if anyone black or white tried acting like that here. It's just asking for a fight. I hope Dunn is aquitted. He is justified.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#228 Feb 14, 2014
All this logic will accomplish nothing with black racists. They have only 1 guiding principle, the hatred of white people.

Most of them are too stupid to see this hatred as racism. For them it's justifiable hate. Which is itself a psychopathic frame of mind.

As I watch blacks kill themselves off in numbers the KKK could only dream of, I wonder why would anyone thinks they will treat white people any better?
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
Solid

United States

#229 Feb 14, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Good monkey, here's you a nanner! you been trained well..
Whatever ! It's not the first time a well educated black man has been called a name
Oh boy

Saint Augustine, FL

#230 Feb 14, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Good monkey, here's you a nanner! you been trained well..
That was so uncalled for. If you have a point, make it based on examples. We should not be able to look at any individual and say, " he's black, or she's white so he/she is gonna behave a certain way." Unfortunately, that is so often the case. It shouldn't be about race, but it becomes that when a race of people behave in a certain predictable manner. If I want to be seen as an individual, on my own merit, it's my responsibility to break away from stereotypes and behave in my own way. That way, I can be viewed as "just" a woman, not white or black. THAT is equality. No special treatment, no anything beyond what I can make happen with integrity. "Pusherman" is behaving in a predictable manner... He thinks he's superior, but he's not even equal.

Location hidden

#231 Feb 14, 2014
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever ! It's not the first time a well educated black man has been called a name

Right, like it doesn't happen to everybody. We all get called names. Grow a thicker skin crybaby. What happened to black pride?
GroBBBBBBBBBB

Location hidden

#232 Feb 14, 2014
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that shyt right and it want be the last!

Location hidden

#233 Feb 14, 2014
Oh boy wrote:
<quoted text>
That was so uncalled for. If you have a point, make it based on examples. We should not be able to look at any individual and say, " he's black, or she's white so he/she is gonna behave a certain way." Unfortunately, that is so often the case. It shouldn't be about race, but it becomes that when a race of people behave in a certain predictable manner. If I want to be seen as an individual, on my own merit, it's my responsibility to break away from stereotypes and behave in my own way. That way, I can be viewed as "just" a woman, not white or black. THAT is equality. No special treatment, no anything beyond what I can make happen with integrity. "Pusherman" is behaving in a predictable manner... He thinks he's superior, but he's not even equal.
Says you! my prejudice is against ignorance and disrespect, all coming from the blackman whining and crying about this or that. i am white and very proud of it! there are no monkeys in my part of the jungle and we pride ourselves on that. we as american white owe the monkeys nothing and that's just what they'll get. the blackman has no respect for themselves, why should I?

Location hidden

#234 Feb 14, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Says you! my prejudice is against ignorance and disrespect, all coming from the blackman whining and crying about this or that. i am white and very proud of it! there are no monkeys in my part of the jungle and we pride ourselves on that. we as american white owe the monkeys nothing and that's just what they'll get. the blackman has no respect for themselves, why should I?
Right, they refer to their women as wh0 res and nearly 3/4 of their children are fatherless ba stards. Their school dropout rates are always the highest in the nation and then there's the violent crime we're supposed to just ignore.
What are we supposed to respect again?
GroBBBBBBBBBB
whinersrus

UK

#235 Feb 15, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, they refer to their women as wh0 res and nearly 3/4 of their children are fatherless ba stards. Their school dropout rates are always the highest in the nation and then there's the violent crime we're supposed to just ignore.
What are we supposed to respect again?
GroBBBBBBBBBB
As we all know only white people can be racists Blacks have not evolver to the point that they realize what racism really is
Solid

United States

#236 Feb 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You got that shyt right and it want be the last!
the funny thing is its only white men that say things like that , the white women are to busy say not so deep . Yeah they seem to love the Mandingo ,
Solid

United States

#237 Feb 15, 2014
Ohio girl wrote:
<quoted text> The difference is the type of black people. I recently visited Jacksonville. I was shocked and appauled by the load music, droopy pants and outright disrespect. Our black folks don't act like that. We all get along fine. There would be problems if anyone black or white tried acting like that here. It's just asking for a fight. I hope Dunn is aquitted. He is justified.
That's right , you gotta love a girl from Ohio
Solid

United States

#238 Feb 15, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, like it doesn't happen to everybody. We all get called names. Grow a thicker skin crybaby. What happened to black pride?
GroBBBBBBBBBB
Crybaby , not at all isn't like I said its not the first time
Solid

United States

#239 Feb 15, 2014
I have noticed that a lot of white dudes be packing
9 mm's . The black men pack 9 inches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) 1 hr Ralfridog 254
News 'God Has Vindicated The Black Folk' (Nov '08) 8 hr dGo mnDaed lyHo i... 3,115
Top Reasons to move and not to move to Jacksonv... (Jul '08) 9 hr Shadow 160
News No title (Apr '08) 23 hr billmelater 11
Comcast turmoil (Oct '15) 23 hr Henry McCall 11
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Wed Goongtfooh 199
famous homes May 3 Kurt Lazarus 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages