WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so m...
This is it

Tampa, FL

#199 Jan 24, 2014
I am a Bulls Fan - Humanoids The United Center Is The Best Arena In The World!
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#200 Jan 25, 2014
Bantus proved worthless. Whites won't tolerate living in ignorant, savage, vermin-infested shitewholes like Liberia, Togaland, the Congo & Cameroon. Colonial whites tried, but Nigeria, Kenya and now SA slide into a blood-soaked AK-47 perverted parody of republican cultture.

All modern culture and its tools ... maths, engineering, medicine, cybernetics ... are an Aryan/Semite invention. Primitive Bantu blood/culture is just a left-over stone-chipping Neolithic parasite & needs to die-off, like homo-Egaster.

No moral issue here: Bantu are not evil, or deserving of torture. They (median) are just without place or productive ability in any post-modern tek world. Not able to generate value they are fit only to die-off. Now ... what is it that you don't understand?
antm wrote:
if you see a white person bleed blood is it not the same color as if a black person was to bleed too? we're i come from our motto is "out of many we are one" my island is full of color. a human is human no matter what the clolor of their skin is.
Dave Davidson

New York, NY

#201 Jan 25, 2014
WHY does this thread HAVE such a moronic ORIGINAL POSTER!!!!!

Questions are supposed to end with questions marks, not exclamation points????

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#202 Jan 26, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
Bantus proved worthless. Whites won't tolerate living in ignorant, savage, vermin-infested shitewholes like Liberia, Togaland, the Congo & Cameroon. Colonial whites tried, but Nigeria, Kenya and now SA slide into a blood-soaked AK-47 perverted parody of republican cultture.
All modern culture and its tools ... maths, engineering, medicine, cybernetics ... are an Aryan/Semite invention. Primitive Bantu blood/culture is just a left-over stone-chipping Neolithic parasite & needs to die-off, like homo-Egaster.
No moral issue here: Bantu are not evil, or deserving of torture. They (median) are just without place or productive ability in any post-modern tek world. Not able to generate value they are fit only to die-off. Now ... what is it that you don't understand?
<quoted text>

The entire race is being slowly automated into complacency. But as you make plain, those on the bottom or out in the fringes who don't seem to be able to advance, may not see any benefits to the approaching world. What if colonizing Mars is an entirely different plan than any of us originally expected? Was Zubrin right?
GroBBBBBBBBB
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#203 Jan 26, 2014
Colonizing Mars is a fairy-tail. Analogous cases makes this clear. Floating air earth cities? Did you say Hindenberg dispite the free solar energy and oxygen? Or water ... humans cannot economically colonize earths oceans ... containing infinite frozen-methane energy and food with-which we have immediate contact.

If what is easy is impossible, then Mars ... faggedabouddit.
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire race is being slowly automated into complacency. But as you make plain, those on the bottom or out in the fringes who don't seem to be able to advance, may not see any benefits to the approaching world. What if colonizing Mars is an entirely different plan than any of us originally expected? Was Zubrin right?
GroBBBBBBBBB
Whitey

Jacksonville, FL

#204 Jan 27, 2014
I'm racist against a culture, not a skin color, although I will admit it is usually towards black thugs. Don't get me wrong, I hate white thugs even more than black thugs because they have no excuse. Actually, black thugs don't really have an excuse any longer either. Slavery ended a long time ago. Segregation ended a long time ago. Get over it already. I'm tired of the double-standard. Black folks think they are owed something. This is not a Jacksonville problem, it is an American problem. Black people from other countries (yes, I have been around the world) don't play the poor old me game that black people in the USA do. Get over it already and maybe people will start looking at you differently. Until you respect yourself, don't expect respect from anyone else.
uLikeItBeneathMe

United States

#206 Jan 30, 2014
charlemange wrote:
I was not born racist,When I was young it seemed obvious that negros are people like anyone else.Then I began to accumulate life experiance and life taught me that negros hate me and will use any tactic to hurt me.Negros will lie,steal and kill to vent hatred on the White man.The life you enjoy here in America (where you were brought against your will) is exponentially better than any life you would have lived in the pesthole that is Africa.The White man has given you a home,a nice religion,welfare benefits,improved genetics,an education and even attempted to teach you hygiene and what do we get? nothing but hate
Hey, Charlemagne.... You should EAT ME.

Location hidden

#207 Jan 31, 2014
uLikeItBeneathMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Charlemagne.... You should EAT ME.

Textbook deflection using a non-answer. How about addressing the points dumbasss?

Or is this your way of saying they are wrong and that blacks just LOVE white people in America?
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
looloowog

Jacksonville, FL

#208 Jan 31, 2014
Dave Davidson wrote:
WHY does this thread HAVE such a moronic ORIGINAL POSTER!!!!!
Questions are supposed to end with questions marks, not exclamation points????
\\

And you didn't notice it was written in ebonics?
Punkin Watts

United States

#209 Jan 31, 2014
. Craka haters!

Location hidden

#210 Feb 1, 2014
looloowog wrote:
<quoted text>\\
And you didn't notice it was written in ebonics?

I bet the black Oakland school teacher who first coined the term "Ebonics" lives a life of regret every time she hears it. She wanted to build the esteem of black children by saying that "they communicate just fine, they just have their own version of English from living in an urban setting".

WRONG!!!!

MOST urban settings on this planet are places where language evolves and advances. So how did Oakland miss the bus? How is it possible that English goes to American cities (particularly black communities) to die? What it be? Where it at? Aks me how much it costs America to raise generations and generations of dumbasses.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#211 Feb 1, 2014
Ruthless attack GH ... on our Bantu parasites. Literate also. You had me chuckling ... Now gawd-help-us will even ONE additional white lib.com swallow their urge to **drool guilt** and rethink a realist politics?
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the black Oakland school teacher who first coined the term "Ebonics" lives a life of regret every time she hears it. She wanted to build the esteem of black children by saying that "they communicate just fine, they just have their own version of English from living in an urban setting".
WRONG!!!!
MOST urban settings on this planet are places where language evolves and advances. So how did Oakland miss the bus? How is it possible that English goes to American cities (particularly black communities) to die? What it be? Where it at? Aks me how much it costs America to raise generations and generations of dumbasses.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
looloowog

Jacksonville, FL

#212 Feb 1, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!!
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
I doubt she regrets it; it's probably her first language now.

looloowoGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Location hidden

#213 Feb 1, 2014
I'm encouraged to see millennials making it known that they feel no guilt about Jim Crow, Slavery or any other grudges against dead white people. Time to make your own bed and quit blaming whites for all your failures. Grow the he|| up already. Seems like people so far advanced above the cave dwelling Neanderthals could figure it out by now. Why are they SO slow? I've heard every theory from paint chips to Wallace.
GroBBBBBBBBBB
M T skull

Scarsdale, NY

#214 Feb 3, 2014
to whom it may concern/ages ago there is what is know as a bottleneck and there were not enough fertile females on the planet for all of us not to be related/its in our dna/no doubt well continue to be the vile and discusting beings we are/cant help but to be

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#215 Feb 5, 2014
Cracker wrote:
WHY are you so illiterate?
This is your subject line. Do you honestly believe what you wrote is correct or makes any sense?
"WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racists WHITES!!!!!"
Your one little sentence is so pitiful, I am weeping as I copy and paste it.
"Just wanted to know why is jacksonville the most. Racist in the south ????"
You are being stupid on purpose, right? This has to be a joke. Besides, I don't talk to colored people.
HaHaHa!!!
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#216 Feb 6, 2014
That 70,000 BC "bottleneck" number is estimated between 1000 --> 10,000 homo-sapien individuals. I think that to be low, since arguably homosapiens is such an outlyer to begin with; as you imply weird now & weird before ... I suspect a LONG time before (human lemur ?!?). Then again, our promiscuous Neanderthal/Denisovian mating will spread-out the gene pool even a bit more. A few ruint base-pairs blocks a Ca/Na/K ion channel & turns an Einstein into a drooling spaz.

Eve is another speculation; likely we are not-all "1st cousins" and so not encumbered with all acting like Frank Zappa.
M T skull wrote:
to whom it may concern/ages ago there is what is know as a bottleneck and there were not enough fertile females on the planet for all of us not to be related/its in our dna/no doubt well continue to be the vile and discusting beings we are/cant help but to be

Location hidden

#217 Feb 6, 2014
That 70,000 BC "bottleneck" number is estimated between 1000 --> 10,000 homo-sapien individuals. I think that to be low, since arguably homosapiens is such an outlyer to begin with; as you imply weird now & weird before ... I suspect a LONG time before (human lemur ?!?). Then again, our promiscuous Neanderthal/Denisovian mating will spread-out the gene pool even a bit more. A few ruint base-pairs blocks a Ca/Na/K ion channel & turns an Einstein into a drooling spaz.

What are you saying? That you like to screw and you like your meat dark???
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#218 Feb 6, 2014
Simple! Any human gene "bottleneck" is not nearly enough of an excuse for an entire spaz culture ... some *zzwholes just choose the dark-side. Removing those behaving as savages will improve both the gene-pool and the meme-pool.
pusherman_ wrote:
What are you saying? That you like to screw and you like your meat dark???

Location hidden

#219 Feb 6, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
Simple! Any human gene "bottleneck" is not nearly enough of an excuse for an entire spaz culture ... some *zzwholes just choose the dark-side. Removing those behaving as savages will improve both the gene-pool and the meme-pool.
<quoted text>
Agreed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table (Mar '08) 3 hr Ricky F 958
News U.S. and World News - Child Falls From Ferris W... (Aug '07) 4 hr Michelle 12
trump maybe russia Tue Racist Pig Boy 4
to go or not to go by darkvader (Feb '08) Tue brandy trujillo 23
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Aug 22 RFFR 221
News Sisters of Cherish Perrywinkle removed from mother (Jul '13) Aug 22 Jen 15
News Strange & Unusual - 61-Year-Old Man Abandoned B... (Mar '07) Aug 21 Big Smally Biggs 18

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages