WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racists WHITES!!!!!

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2011
Just wanted to know why is jacksonville the most. Racist in the south ????
Cracker

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jun 26, 2011
WHY are you so illiterate?

This is your subject line. Do you honestly believe what you wrote is correct or makes any sense?
"WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racists WHITES!!!!!"

Your one little sentence is so pitiful, I am weeping as I copy and paste it.
"Just wanted to know why is jacksonville the most. Racist in the south ????"

You are being stupid on purpose, right? This has to be a joke. Besides, I don't talk to colored people.

Hollywood, FL

#3 Jun 26, 2011
Cracker wrote:
This is your subject line. Do you honestly believe what you wrote is correct or makes any sense?
You are being stupid on purpose, right? This has to be a joke. Besides, I don't talk to colored people.
Thanxs for making my point.....later

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2011
Cracker wrote:
Oh Taco Belle, I should have guessed you'd be on this forum. You don't talk to coloured people? What colour are you?
The question should be, "WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racists BLACKS!!!!!", because you are the most racist people I know. And you is black!!!
By the way, I don't care what colour any person is but I do not like ghetto people and you do not have to have any particular skin colour to be a ghetto person but you must be a progressive who thinks people owe you something just because you are disadvantaged.
just saying

Tampa, FL

#5 Jun 26, 2011
there are a lot of blacks in jax...

blacks are racist because they are jealous of whites....

blacks are the reason for racism in jax.
UdontknowthatUdo ntknow

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jun 26, 2011
People (all kinds) are racist in Jacksonville because they are ignorant and have been taught to hate and blame others based on skin color. Duval county is very country and way behind the times in every aspect of life. Many people never leave or travel to other states or countries which makes them very closed minded and intolerant of others. Many are not exposed to other cultures, or the arts, and do not attend college where they would learn about history, and human behavior. It's sad that in 2011 we still suffer this level of ignorance. As we fight amongst ourselves blaming each other, the ruling class gets away with murder. One positive thing is that Alvin Brown did get elected to Mayor and he has a plan to unite the city. Lets pray it works. For now go take a long look in the mirror and see what you can improve.
Cracker

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Jun 27, 2011
culture56 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanxs for making my point.....later
Ha Ha Ha! Hook, Line, and STINKER! Got ya!

Macclenny, FL

#8 Jun 27, 2011
just saying wrote:
Why would we be jealous of whites in jax , Florida...whites in the south. Are so behind time who still don't believe in the constitution and freedom of rights ...who still look down on blacks, hispanics thinking that they are superior and still believes in white power ...Whites suck down south who take the constitution and liberty of mankind kind takes it and wipe their pink azzes with....Whites up north Rock!!!

Macclenny, FL

#9 Jun 27, 2011
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha! Hook, Line, and STINKER! Got ya!
What is so funny about being a Racists?????
stay classy

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jun 27, 2011
This thread (and trying to decipher the writing) makes my head hurt. There are racist people everywhere, though we certainly do have our share here.

Please reread your posts before you submit them - it is difficult to understand what you are attempting to say because of typos and errors.

Macclenny, FL

#11 Jun 27, 2011
stay classy wrote:
This thread (and trying to decipher the writing) makes my head hurt. There are racist people everywhere, though we certainly do have our share here.
Please reread your posts before you submit them - it is difficult to understand what you are attempting to say because of typos and errors.
Why Respond .....!!! To something you don't understand unless you acting Dumb .....I guess this is normal for you to respond to things you are so clueless about...WeirDo!!!!!!! Or maybe this is the Norm because your IQ is so low to where you never have anything to say so ...Who cares..
scott1

AOL

#12 Jun 27, 2011
culture56 wrote:
why are you so illiterate?

Macclenny, FL

#13 Jun 27, 2011
scott1 wrote:
<quoted text>why are you so illiterate?
WHY r U RESPONDING???????
SPAM from DUMB A

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Jun 27, 2011
SPAM

Macclenny, FL

#15 Jun 27, 2011
SPAM from DUMB A wrote:
SPAM
Are. We having a spelling contest....spam ....maps....pam....sam....sap. ...)Our turn.....m

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 Jun 27, 2011
just saying wrote:
I disagree. Racists are racists and it has nothing to do with you skin colour. It has more to do with the way you look at life.
If you think people owe you just because then there has to be someone that is victimizing you.
Now I discriminate against women with tiny tits. If you are less than a B-Cup, I ain't interested.
Zipper Head

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Jun 27, 2011
culture56 wrote:
Who said Jacksonville is the most Racists (city) in the South? Actually I think New Orleans is but that is just my opinion.
Now have you seen these Flash Mobs hit Philadelphia, PA and Southern California. They are all BLACK young people and they are not hitting stores in predominately black areas either.
stay classy

Hollywood, FL

#18 Jun 28, 2011
culture56 wrote:
<quoted text> Why Respond .....!!! To something you don't understand unless you acting Dumb .....I guess this is normal for you to respond to things you are so clueless about...WeirDo!!!!!!! Or maybe this is the Norm because your IQ is so low to where you never have anything to say so ...Who cares..
Yes, it is clearly my IQ that is the problem here.

Why did I respond? Well let's see - someone started a thread with the question (rewritten in standard english here): "Why are there so many racists in Jacksonville?" As a non-racist resident of Jacksonville, I answered with my opinion. Do you understand how this website works now? You "write" and others reply; it's quite simple.
charlemange

Rex, GA

#19 Jun 30, 2011
I was not born racist,When I was young it seemed obvious that negros are people like anyone else.Then I began to accumulate life experiance and life taught me that negros hate me and will use any tactic to hurt me.Negros will lie,steal and kill to vent hatred on the White man.The life you enjoy here in America (where you were brought against your will) is exponentially better than any life you would have lived in the pesthole that is Africa.The White man has given you a home,a nice religion,welfare benefits,improved genetics,an education and even attempted to teach you hygiene and what do we get? nothing but hate

Hollywood, FL

#20 Jun 30, 2011
charlemange wrote:
I was not born racist,When I was young it seemed obvious that negros are people like anyone else.Then I began to accumulate life experiance and life taught me that negros hate me and will use any tactic to hurt me.Negros will lie,steal and kill to vent hatred on the White man.The life you enjoy here in America (where you were brought against your will) is exponentially better than any life you would have lived in the pesthole that is Africa.The White man has given you a home,a nice religion,welfare benefits,improved genetics,an education and even attempted to teach you hygiene and what do we get? nothing but hate
White people are very dumb ...what a dumb statement.....I guess you don't think Whites are on Welfare yall are Dunb.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) 7 hr Hamitup8 81
Bantu savages jigaabboo at cops murder 9 hr Toaster 14
Fool Austrailians let-in the Muzzi-wogs ... 9 hr Toaster 10
The interview 9 hr Toaster 2
Peaceful protest, does it mean damage to business? 10 hr King of wisdom 5
King of wisdom 11 hr King of wisdom 1
Marco Rubio 13 hr King of wisdom 6
Macclenny Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web