Stalinist faghgbois burden Arizona

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 27, 2014
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/0...

... freedom of association -- a liberty power of free citizens -- is deeply hated by lib.com neo-Stalinists. Read DemoRat panders. Here the red-herring is faghgboi emotionalism and the target Christian religious judgement.

The Gub'mnt gunbarrel supervenes. The Az governor didn't have the balls (haha) to make a stand for individual power. It will force an economic slave-relation between two people ... faghgboi droolers screeching 'get into the kitchen bytch and bake me a pie'... sound like anything we have ever heard?? It's really a kind of 21st Century Dred Scot where privilige-of-service trumps liberty of association.

Of-course it's a problem with the Stalinist CRA at base ... but that's another issue. We all see ... how Bantu liberation has for'ard national values ... damme any good kommi would be appalled.

But, who's next?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#2 Feb 27, 2014
It ain't Jan's fault. she has to answer to John, not McCain, and Adolfo.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Feb 27, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
We all see ... how Bantu liberation has for'ard national values ... damme any good kommi would be appalled.
But, who's next?
History proves that homosexuality was started by the white man...

I wonder how many black men and boys took it up the rearend by their masters and overseers back in the day .. Not counting the little black girls that were raped as well..

Get a clue, school teacher...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Feb 27, 2014
The bible even proves what I said to be true..

God flooded the earth killing those in sin and their children as well .. But I dont remember reading about any black folks being on the ark to repopulate the earth after the great flood..

Science has proved that humans originated from Africa... So whats wrong with this picture?.. Could be that Noah had some in his closet for sexual gratification when no one was looking ...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Feb 28, 2014
Sometimes KOW you just say silly things.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
History proves that homosexuality was started by the white man...
I wonder how many black men and boys took it up the rearend by their masters and overseers back in the day .. Not counting the little black girls that were raped as well..
Get a clue, school teacher...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iron Order mc (Jul '14) 11 hr Void 49
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) 16 hr hollywood32226 68
Review: Galaktic Studios Wed devaughn38 1
Casual Dating in Jacksonville Wed SouthSider 5
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Mar 23 Jack be nimble 174
Anyone gay man looking for skype fun? contact me. Mar 23 jeffkim 1
Westside Murder Victim Identified (Oct '08) Mar 23 ex34husband 60
Macclenny Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]