Are jockstraps considered a gay thing...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hank

New York, NY

#21 Mar 30, 2009
equalityboy81 wrote:
They say people should use a supporter for just about any physical activity to avoid testicular torsion. Is it really necessary to wear one for things other than sports (or sex. lol.)? K-Mart also carries the black jocks with little red stripes. I think they are the coolest. Target and Wal-Mart carry solely white.
Elton John thinks you are too gay.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Mar 30, 2009
Bickner wrote:
<quoted text>
Focusing on other guys' jockstraps is totally gay. Starting a thread about it because devoted to this subject is beyond gay.
Yeah, I'm gay, so what's it to ya? Some straight women like seeing them on straight guys though from what I've heard. You are welcome to start a thread on women's bras and bikinis.
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Mar 30, 2009
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Elton John thinks you are too gay.
Well tell Elton to share some of the wealth then with this other gay guy. lol. And tell him to take me out to dinner and a movie and a night on the town.
Tom

Horseheads, NY

#24 Jan 18, 2011
I partially disagree with this 'theory'- that's it a gay anxiety. It also has to do with the fact that briefs fell out of style in the 90's and boxers/boxerbriefs became popular among younger guys. As a result, jockstraps have slowly faded away. Styles and fashions evolve in trends that come and go. Why have long-johns disappeared? Are they 'gay' too? In any case, if you like them - wear them.
matt

Skokie, IL

#25 Jul 8, 2012
Bickner wrote:
<quoted text>
Focusing on other guys' jockstraps is totally gay. Starting a thread about it because devoted to this subject is beyond gay.
so you posting on this thread is beyond gay to!!!!!
imacocksucker

Stourbridge, UK

#26 May 11, 2014
LOL u guys are gay to tslk about this, yes, so am i

i dont think they are gay, but male these days are just too patronized !

love you all xxxxx
imacocksucker

Stourbridge, UK

#27 May 11, 2014
*talk
RyanM

Glendale, CA

#28 Jun 11, 2014
if you go on a message board because it bothers you that straight guys are uncomfortable showing off their asses then it can only mean you are gay. no straight guy complains that other guys don't show off their asses.
and they don't want to show their ass to you because they are afraid you'll like it too much and then make an unwanted sexual advance. which you probably will.
so if straight guys have become more conservative in their locker room behaviors it's because gay guys too often disrespect them. I see it daily at the YMCA: aggressive gay guys who leer at young straight guys. And young straight guys who seem to endure the daily annoyance but quite possibly walk away with a shittier attitude towards gays.
and i'm saying this as a gay guy who loves looking at straight guys' asses but also likes a little self-restraint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ifix & Cell Of Jacksonville (Apr '13) 3 hr willialm 14
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) 4 hr duh 244
Haley 14 hr Dave 3
Bisexual top men in Jacksonville (May '12) Sun lee 8
News Local News - Mom Says Autistic Son Is Not Getti... (Aug '07) Sun look in the mirror 27
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) Jul 2 Jakesmyname 9,954
Art n Illusion Hair Salon Jul 2 Steph 5
More from around the web

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages