Does Boehner have the ballz to spaz n...

Does Boehner have the ballz to spaz narco.MEX ?

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Oct 24, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Gawd knows our Florida delegation is queered by a tidal wave of Miami-issued narco.MEX illegals. You didn't think that Sen Rubio made pizza-sauce did you ??

So Boehner and TeaParty snipers need to put a bullet in wetttbakkk pimping ... including cosmopolitan Hi-Bz ... and gain the forever support or the American yeomanry. Who wants to build more HUD hi-riz slave-huts than we built for Bantu gangstaz already?

No telling fans & fannies; prepare well should the border-jumping thieves and welfare-bred savages be kicked aside. It may come to-the-line bloody handed sooner than later. Watch some Syrian civil war vids on UTUBE ... as the Alawites, Christians and Kurds seek to put-down Obama.nations MuJad financed savages. Yep Obamas cosmo & Saudi pimps pay the Al-Nusra and FSA Sunni(Bantu) blood-money to rape and butcher.

Watch carefully. Oil your Winchester and try this for a start:

Kick back --- pour a Coors. See what weapons you will need and what political back-stabbing to expect!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida - Girls Gone Wild Founder Sentenced For... (Apr '07) Tue Servicedoglili 8
I got caught wearing panties (Aug '10) Tue carb1 73
Anheiser Bush Survey Mon Roger on the Ale 1
Sugar daddy Nov 18 Lane4233 2
Nasty Celebrations Restaurant FINALLY closed down! Nov 18 Lane4233 1
Anyone have any news/gossip/thoughts about Fort... (Sep '16) Nov 18 Lane4233 4
Chitlin Ice Cream Nov 16 Crazy world 1

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages