Alcohol-fueled wrecks kill two

There are 1 comment on the Baker County Press story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Alcohol-fueled wrecks kill two. In it, Baker County Press reports that:

Baker County roads turned deadly the final week of July with two persons killed in back-to-back accidents that police say involved alcohol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baker County Press.

Skeleton in the closet

Douglas, GA

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Way to go people. It's not bad enough that people decide that it's okay to drink and drive, but it is always the person who isn't drinking that dies. People learn nothing even when things happen so close together. It was all in the newspaper last month about my 15-year-old grandson Travis that was killed in a head-on collision with a drunk driver, and now more people have to die because people simply won't put the booze down and stay away from a vehicle. My prayers go out to the families of the victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ecoview Windows Sun pladler 1
News Strange & Unusual - Mom Sentenced For Posing as... (Aug '07) May 23 lonely 3
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Sep '07) May 20 njsherrill 89
News Replacement for radio's Bargain Channel debuts ... Jan '15 Jackie D 2
Review: Honey-DO Lawn Care LLC (Oct '14) Oct '14 cromo 1
News Teen Wanted for Drive-by Shooting, Attempted Mu... (Oct '10) Sep '14 zogby 11
News Local News - Doctor Arrested Again on Drug Charges (Feb '07) Jul '14 misty pennington 26
More from around the web

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]