Local News - Good Samaritan Finds Him...

Local News - Good Samaritan Finds Himself In Knife Fight

There are 3 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Feb 28, 2007, titled Local News - Good Samaritan Finds Himself In Knife Fight. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Angela Williams First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL -- It started with a hit and run.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Tom K

AOL

#1 Mar 1, 2007
Scott Powers is a freaking hero!!!! If we had 10,000 men like him fighting over in Iraq, our trouble there would be over in short order. The trouble is that we sent a bunch of grocery clerks over there.
KAC

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2007
All the while you're sitting infront of your computer doing nothing to contribute to your country, while all the brave soles are protecting your freedom.

You're an idiot!
scott powers

Orange Park, FL

#3 Aug 3, 2014
Tom K wrote:
Scott Powers is a freaking hero!!!! If we had 10,000 men like him fighting over in Iraq, our trouble there would be over in short order. The trouble is that we sent a bunch of grocery clerks over there.
thanks for your support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) May 23 Kimmy 19
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) May 22 lampt 201
Amirite? May 22 Gaygay 2
Comcast turmoil (Oct '15) May 20 Komodoman 12
Donald Trump is a slime incased liberal Democrat. May 20 Marty Pedrick 3
Top Reasons to move and not to move to Jacksonv... (Jul '08) May 19 Michael Jacksonvi... 161
Anyone know tyree? May 18 Mine 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages