Teen Wanted for Drive-by Shooting, Attempted Murder

Sep 17, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WJXX

A man is recovering after a drive-by shooting that involved his own sister. According to Baker County Sheriff Joey Dobson, 16-year-old Marquise Yates was involved with another 16-year-old in a fight over a girl Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
CHEESEHEAD

Macclenny, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Is this why my teacher will not tell me anything,there's 9 police officers in bullet prrof vestsat my school, and the school is taking every precausion possible?!?!
moron

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

This Yates is a total moron. Hope he enjoys spending the rest of his life in prison with Bubba as his butt buddy.
mrs_yates

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

f*** all yall an yall comments cus yall dont kno sh** just talkin to be heard a my baby gone be straight FREE MARQUISE<3 STR8 LIKE THAT!!!!!
Starting Over

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

hjgftyfuibjkhy8
John H

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

hjyffdub9yjkhjbg459
bill

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

mrs_yates wrote:
f*** all yall an yall comments cus yall dont kno sh** just talkin to be heard a my baby gone be straight FREE MARQUISE<3 STR8 LIKE THAT!!!!!
Wow, what language is that? Yates is a coward. If he is such a tough guy why has he not turned himself in? He will get caught and will deservedly spend the next 20-30 years in prison for his cowardly act. Punks run around with guns and think it makes them tough guys. How about getting a job and and doing something with your life instead of playing street thug?
Mrs_Yates

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what language is that? Yates is a coward. If he is such a tough guy why has he not turned himself in? He will get caught and will deservedly spend the next 20-30 years in prison for his cowardly act. Punks run around with guns and think it makes them tough guys. How about getting a job and and doing something with your life instead of playing street thug?
for one he didnt do it for 2 who are yu jesus yu cant judge nobody cus yu aint nobody if yu wasnt there shut the f*** up because yu dont kno shit like i said hes innocent he wasnt there an didnt do anything how bout dat !!
Bill

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Mrs_Yates wrote:
<quoted text>
for one he didnt do it for 2 who are yu jesus yu cant judge nobody cus yu aint nobody if yu wasnt there shut the f*** up because yu dont kno shit like i said hes innocent he wasnt there an didnt do anything how bout dat !!
How about learn to speak English...and spell, moron.
George

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Mrs_Yates wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.justicecoalition.org/newspaper/Oct...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Macclenny Discussions

Search the Macclenny Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr Lunny Tunes 2,385
Kid Faints During Speech-Blames Global Warming (Feb '08) 10 hr Cici 32
First Coast Gears: 'The Judge' proudly holds court 16 hr Mike and Wanda 1
City of Jacksonville facing contempt charges ov... 20 hr noshellswill 2
Pelosi before the Inquisition 20 hr noshellswill 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 23 hr nina roth 2,063
Sext right now all ages 23 hr JASeke2401 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Macclenny Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE