zimmerman back in jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seeing 8

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Nov 21, 2013
The dispatcher- 911- told zimmerman to stay in his car. doors locked. Why did he get out of his car after he was told the police was on their way.He did not have to kill. Look at the pictures. If the young bllack man had done to zimmerman what zimmerman said he did-you would be seeing a very injured zimmerman. I said he wuld do something to get in trouble again. He has. We should be glad that he is banned from having guns. Murder is Murder. typo would. not wuld.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Nov 21, 2013
It's pretty obvious neither of you 2 actually watched the trial. Too long and boring right? If you had watched the trial instead of all the skewed news reports you would know crucial details that you are getting totally wrong here.

I don't have time to educate you since you don't seem capable of educating yourselves. If all this obvious crap you are saying was true, he would have been convicted. But he wasn't.

Why? Magic? No stupid, it's because of things that were revealed in the TRIAL that the BLACK race hustlers and leftist media kept hidden or even lied about (like that doctored 911 recording you still seem to think was gospel).

You have strayed off the topic of this thread more than I care to deal with. I give up on you both. You really should try READING more of your information instead of just hearing it.
GroBBBBBBBBBB

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#26 Nov 22, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is zimmerman was a nutcase with a gun when he murdered an innocent kid that was standing his ground..
I must have missed that trail dolander. Last I heard he was found NOT GUILTY!!!!

Location hidden

#27 Nov 22, 2013
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed that trail dolander. Last I heard he was found NOT GUILTY!!!!

He's not BLACK, so he MUST be guilty. That's the kind of thinking you're dealing with here. If the roles had been reversed they would be positive the right thing to do when a "White-Hispanic" is beating a BLACK guys head into concrete is to blow the mo-fugga away.

These losers are simple white-hating racists. An intelligent discussion won't be happening here.
GroBBBBBBBBB
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Nov 22, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not BLACK, so he MUST be guilty. That's the kind of thinking you're dealing with here. If the roles had been reversed they would be positive the right thing to do when a "White-Hispanic" is beating a BLACK guys head into concrete is to blow the mo-fugga away.
These losers are simple white-hating racists. An intelligent discussion won't be happening here.
GroBBBBBBBBB
If the roles were reversed, zimmerman black and Martin white.. Intelligent people know that zimmerman would have been convicted by the majority white jury..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Nov 22, 2013
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Casey Anthony.. Would you like for her to babysit your kids or grand kids? After all, according to you, jurys are always right..
WOW

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#30 Nov 22, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
GroBBBBBBBBB
No I didn't watch the whole trial, didn't need to watch it. Zimmerman caused the situation and should have been guilty of manslaughter. Nuff said.

BTW, based on you net presence you think highly of yourself. You are wrong.

Location hidden

#31 Nov 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't watch the whole trial, didn't need to watch it. Zimmerman caused the situation and should have been guilty of manslaughter. Nuff said.
BTW, based on you net presence you think highly of yourself. You are wrong.

So what now, are you claiming to be psychic? You didn't bother to watch the trial but you just KNOW what time it is. Let me guess, you fell asleep in history class, but you KNOW everything that happened didn't you?

What a freakin moron you make yourself out to be. Your too stupid to realize how you just stepped on your own tongue. Do they have as many erasers here as they do in Atlanta schools?
GroBBBBBBBBB
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#32 Nov 22, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
So what now, are you claiming to be psychic? You didn't bother to watch the trial but you just KNOW what time it is. Let me guess, you fell asleep in history class, but you KNOW everything that happened didn't you?
Just because you watched the trial doesn't mean that you know what happened.. It just means that you dont have a job and watching the trial gave you something to do..

Location hidden

#33 Nov 23, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you watched the trial doesn't mean that you know what happened.. It just means that you dont have a job and watching the trial gave you something to do..
I means I know what happened in court. Your outlook on my employment is as simplistic as your other posts. What do YOU know about having a job? I'd wager you still think Trayvon was a little 12 year old kid and that Zimmerman was "white". You got played by the Jesse and Al show, that's all. Now, go back to school and don't sleep this time.
GroBBBBBBBBBB
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#34 Nov 23, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I means I know what happened in court.
GroBBBBBBBBBB
That doesn't mean that you know how it all went down.. And it doesn't mean that you comprehended what you watched..

You might not have have fallen asleep in school, but its obvious to me that you daydreamed alot..

And what is the reasoning behind the "GroBBBBBBBBBB" that you leave with every post that you make? Seems kind of childish to me.. Is it some kind of security blanket that makes you feel good?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#35 Nov 23, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I means I know what happened in court.
GroBBBBBBBBBB
And its also obvious that you have no grammarcheck with your spellcheck....hahahahahahah!!

Location hidden

#36 Nov 23, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
And its also obvious that you have no grammarcheck with your spellcheck....hahahahahahah!!

Do what you must to make yourself feel better about your ignorance. You admit you didn't watch the trial, where many people examined the evidence. Instead you assume you know EXACTLY what happened based on what a FEW racist BLACKS claimed based entirely in their racial hatred of anyone who isn't BLACK.

Are you even capable of seeing the common thread here? Or do you plan to keep attempting to deflect the discussion with your broad assumptions? Do you still think OJ was innocent?
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) 19 hr vortex 9,952
Guadalupe rodriguez,Maria Rodriguez about Marce... Fri 8itch 1
News Volusia to get its 1st VyStar branch Thu Richard Move 2
I am interested in Buying -- Diabetic Test Stri... (Oct '08) Jun 23 Lyndsey 3
black men white women (Aug '11) Jun 23 Adventurous couple 40
Does anyone know Joan and Debra Jun 21 Tried 1
Thinking of moving to McClenny Jun 15 married with chil... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages