zimmerman back in jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Maybe Mr Logic, noshellswill and a few others that post here in the forum that love the cold blooded killer will take up a collection to pay for his defense...
----
"George Zimmerman, who was acquitted this summer of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, has been arrested in Florida and charged with aggravated assault, battery domestic violence and criminal mischief."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-cha...
seriously

Springfield, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Tray thought Zim was weak. when he stepped to him Zim shot him. Zim should pay for it. he needs to be in jail. but tray was a punk. not some innocent kid. he was raising his game -the criminal game. a few get knocked down early. real early. others make it all the way to a murder rap. tray was on his way. he just didnt get past petty stuff cause he thought he could handle zim. didnt think zim had a gun. if zim was black. tray woulda thought about that possibility and he woulda ran.
seriously

Springfield, TN

#3 Nov 18, 2013
tray thought zim was a weak white guy that he could disrepect. maybe throw the race card at him and intimidate him. zim was scared. its just that zim had a gun. tray didnt count on good guy white boy having a gun. if zim was black tray still be runnin. wonderin who that N wuz dat wa gona jack him.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Nov 18, 2013
seriously wrote:
Tray thought Zim was weak. when he stepped to him Zim shot him. Zim should pay for it. he needs to be in jail. but tray was a punk. not some innocent kid. he was raising his game -the criminal game. a few get knocked down early. real early. others make it all the way to a murder rap. tray was on his way. he just didnt get past petty stuff cause he thought he could handle zim. didnt think zim had a gun. if zim was black. tray woulda thought about that possibility and he woulda ran.
Its looks more to me that zimmerman was the punk.. Out looking for trouble.. After all he has proven this many times over..

The bottom line here is that zimmermen stalked and murdered a black teenager who had a clean record breaking no laws and was just standing his ground.. And zimmerman got away with it because he had a gun and FL law on his side.....
wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Another example of the poor judgement of the morons here. They were very pro-Zimmerman killing a black child now they are quiet when the truth is coming out about this scumbag.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2013
wow wrote:
Another example of the poor judgement of the morons here. They were very pro-Zimmerman killing a black child now they are quiet when the truth is coming out about this scumbag.

A "child" who stood nearly 6 feet tall and regularly practiced MMF style fighting? Or the saintly little 12 year old they showed on the leftist media news every night?

Tell me, what would YOU do when a Trayvon is slamming your head into a sidewalk and you have the means to stop him? You're pathetic with this "he dint do nuffin" logic.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB

Since: Nov 13

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
A "child" who stood nearly 6 feet tall and regularly practiced MMF style fighting? Or the saintly little 12 year old they showed on the leftist media news every night?
Tell me, what would YOU do when a Trayvon is slamming your head into a sidewalk and you have the means to stop him? You're pathetic with this "he dint do nuffin" logic.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
all trayvon did was football. Zimmerman was the one fighting 3times a week. I'm just stating the facts. to me trayvon is a teenager. I live in jcp and all the kids here smoke weed and do drugs, they get into fights at school also and get suspended but know one cares because we don't look like thugs and our parents buy us out of trouble

Since: Nov 13

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Nov 19, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
and yes anyone under 18 is a child. it's the law. Which is another fact. oh and also someone who smokes weed is less aggressive and less likely to fight because they are LAZY. I don't even know what to say to someone like you. Your so delusional it's not even funny. I'm sorry but Zimmerman is not innocent and fun laws need to be regulated. Zimmerman had minor cuts, but yet trayvon is the one dead? I hope your not a Christian and have any type of religious beliefs because then you would sound like a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2013
OJ did it too wrote:
<quoted text>
And for that he deserved to be executed?
Zim should've stayed in his car.

Executed? Now that is stupid. It was a very clear case of self defense. Even Holder tried to make your stupid kind of thinking work and couldn't. When will you wake up and realize that when you jump someone and then slam their head into a sidewalk, you might just end up dead?
GroBBBBBBBBB

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#12 Nov 20, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
Maybe Mr Logic, noshellswill and a few others that post here in the forum that love the cold blooded killer will take up a collection to pay for his defense...
----
"George Zimmerman, who was acquitted this summer of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, has been arrested in Florida and charged with aggravated assault, battery domestic violence and criminal mischief."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-cha...
So dolander how have you been?
See you are still living in the past, allowing being wrong about the Zimmerman case just eat at your soul. Dolander you need to learn how to separate news stories and not blur everything. In my opinion Zimmerman has turned into a publicity whore and that makes him an idiot. If the man were smart he would have moved out of the state and tried to keep a low profile for a while.
HOWEVER, this has nothing to do with his acquittal dolander, A juror of his peers found him NOT GUILTY and I know that just eats at you dolander. Just the Fact that some in our society still believe in Self-defense and unlike your ilk, believe only in Government for your security it must just eat at you every being to know the was found NOT GUILTY.
Dolander you need to move on, enjoy life and don’t worry your man Obama will keep you secure…….have a nice day.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Nov 20, 2013
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
If the man were smart he would have moved out of the state and tried to keep a low profile for a while.
But the fact is he isn't smart.. If he was he never have stalked and murdered that kid in the first place..

Just because FL law failed to protect the innocent and let a cold blooded killer go free does not give zimmerman a free ride...

Face the facts and admit that zimmermen was a nutcase with a gun when he murdered that kid..

Could be that zimmermans girlfriend kicked him out of bed when she seen how small his pecker was.. He couldn't deal with it so he pulled his out his gun..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Nov 20, 2013
Vis' Zimmerman, very rationally and completely stated ... a waste of breath on KOW.
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
So dolander how have you been?
See you are still living in the past, allowing being wrong about the Zimmerman case just eat at your soul. Dolander you need to learn how to separate news stories and not blur everything. In my opinion Zimmerman has turned into a publicity whore and that makes him an idiot. If the man were smart he would have moved out of the state and tried to keep a low profile for a while.
HOWEVER, this has nothing to do with his acquittal dolander, A juror of his peers found him NOT GUILTY and I know that just eats at you dolander. Just the Fact that some in our society still believe in Self-defense and unlike your ilk, believe only in Government for your security it must just eat at you every being to know the was found NOT GUILTY.
Dolander you need to move on, enjoy life and don’t worry your man Obama will keep you secure…….have a nice day.

“Just Add Obama ”

Jacksonville Florida

#16 Nov 21, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
But the fact is he isn't smart.. If he was he never have stalked and murdered that kid in the first place..
Just because FL law failed to protect the innocent and let a cold blooded killer go free does not give zimmerman a free ride...
Face the facts and admit that zimmermen was a nutcase with a gun when he murdered that kid..
Could be that zimmermans girlfriend kicked him out of bed when she seen how small his pecker was.. He couldn't deal with it so he pulled his out his gun..
Just cannot let it go dolander, you are just like an addict, you refuse to accept the FACT!!!!!!!, that you were WRONG!!!!!!!, so you just keep trying to change that FACT!

By the way LAWS are not meant to protect the innocent only a FOOL (and yes that is the correct term) says that. Laws are meant to define what is considered acceptable in society and thus allows for punishment when law in broken.

Dolander it is against the LAW to run over someone and then leave the seen, does not make the person who was hit any less DEAD?

Granted I should not have expected anything less form someone of your “Government is Master” ilk.

“Just Add Obama ”

Jacksonville Florida

#17 Nov 21, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Vis' Zimmerman, very rationally and completely stated ... a waste of breath on KOW.
<quoted text>
I know, most of my comments are not meant for dolander. I believe he is beyond seeing any real FACT’s he has his mind made up and I guess you can’t teach an old dolander any new tricks.
wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#18 Nov 21, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
Scared much???
wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#19 Nov 21, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Executed? Now that is stupid. It was a very clear case of self defense. Even Holder tried to make your stupid kind of thinking work and couldn't. When will you wake up and realize that when you jump someone and then slam their head into a sidewalk, you might just end up dead?
GroBBBBBBBBB
LOL you are a fool. Typical white trash, bending the truth to justify bad judgement.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 21, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you are a fool. Typical white trash, bending the truth to justify bad judgement.

And you're a typical leftist troll who has to attempt personal jabs when his argument dies on the vine. Do you also think little baby Trayvon was "executed"?

I don't give a crap about his color except for the way BLACKS all over the US assumed he was an angel BECAUSE of his color. THAT was really telling. Admit it, BLACKS are far more racist than any whites you meet. If Trayvon had been a white guy beating another BLACK guy's head into concrete and got shot I'd say the same thing. When you attack someone and use a deadly move like that, you might end up dead.
GroBBBBBBB
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Nov 21, 2013
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cannot let it go dolander, you are just like an addict, you refuse to accept the FACT!!!!!!!, that you were WRONG!!!!!!!, so you just keep trying to change that FACT!
The fact is zimmerman was a nutcase with a gun when he murdered an innocent kid that was standing his ground..

Location hidden

#22 Nov 21, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is zimmerman was a nutcase with a gun when he murdered an innocent kid that was standing his ground..
Self defense is not murder. How many times can your head be slammed into concrete before you lose consciousness? And once Zimmerman was out, do you think Trayvon, who already had a proven history as a thief, would have gone through his pockets>
What do you suppose Trayvon (AKA No-Limit_Ni g g a) would have done with Zimmerman's gun? Maybe go back to the convenience store? See, speculation is dreadfully easy. But murder was not proven and even the president's racist attorney general couldn't make a case for it.
But somehow, magically, YOU know how it all went down!
GroBBBBBBBB
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Nov 21, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Self defense is not murder. How many times can your head be slammed into concrete before you lose consciousness? And once Zimmerman was out, do you think Trayvon, who already had a proven history as a thief, would have gone through his pockets>
What do you suppose Trayvon (AKA No-Limit_Ni g g a) would have done with Zimmerman's gun? Maybe go back to the convenience store? See, speculation is dreadfully easy. But murder was not proven and even the president's racist attorney general couldn't make a case for it.
But somehow, magically, YOU know how it all went down!
GroBBBBBBBB
If zimmerman had his head slammed in the concrete so badly he never would have been able to pull and use his gun, unless it was already in his hand ..

The fact is zimmerman started the confrontation by stalking the kid.. And murder was not proven because the jury was instructed to use the stand your ground law in deliberations... zimmerman made up any story that he wanted to..

His wife and girlfriend has said that he used his gun on them in a threatening way so its obvious that he did the same thing with the black kid as well.. Your own post even backs up what I say..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey jason thiel ! Fri poopoo inkslinger 2
WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racist... (Jun '11) Thu Joe stolz 287
News Judge halts Mosaic mine (Jul '10) Sep 22 Boko Palmach 3
Top Reasons to move and not to move to Jacksonv... (Jul '08) Sep 22 pamer123 162
Michelle Sep 21 Who Dat 3
News Lauramore Barton attorney charged after complai... Sep 21 Who Dat 1
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) Sep 21 Anonymous 260

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages