Quoting THE NATIONAL JOURNAL intervie...

Quoting THE NATIONAL JOURNAL interview...

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jun 12, 2014
So history teaches fans and fannies: got two months worth of food, and your SKS_7.62 or Winchester_308 cleaned and shot-in ?

"At West Chester's popular D.K. Diner, a military veteran who served five combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan said the only solution may be a revolution against political elites. "We may need to drag politicians out and shoot them like they did in Cuba," said a grim-faced Frederick Derry two days after a Las Vegas couple allegedly shot two police officers. The attackers draped their bodies with a "Don't Tread on Me" flag, according to ABC News, pinned a swastika on them and a note that read, "The revolution has begun."
Anonymous

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#2 Jun 12, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 men questioned over MLK Day shooting of 8, th... 10 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Man Smoking Near Gas Pump Bursts Into Flames (Mar '07) Fri Enzo49 30
looking Jan 20 XxxX 1
va Jan 20 Dee 1
Icons Millions Of Dollars Chi Lites Stolen Trus... (Jun '16) Jan 19 The Chi Lites 9
News 100th Homicide Investigated by JSO (Sep '06) Jan 18 Nellie 4
News Crime 58 mins ago 7:00 p.m.2 shot at Jacksonvil... Jan 17 Nellie 1

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages