5 arrested as police disperse hundreds at theater

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2013
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 26, 2013
We need more of this type of civil disobedience in this crony capitalist country that we live in.. The folks that were arrested should be considered heroes to real Americans...
----------

"More than 60 officers responded to the Regal River City Marketplace theater around 8:30 p.m. when an officer working off duty could not control a crowd estimated as high as 750 people."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/5-arrested-as-po...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Dec 26, 2013
Heh KOW I checked out the story:

BOUNCING BANTU BOYOS BUST BRITCHES

Any well-maintained African Neolith village would have flogged the perps with thorn-branches and fed its Nike-clad ghetto_blasting leader to the local hyena-pack.
King of wisdom wrote:
We need more of this type of civil disobedience in this crony capitalist country that we live in.. The folks that were arrested should be considered heroes to real Americans...
----------
"More than 60 officers responded to the Regal River City Marketplace theater around 8:30 p.m. when an officer working off duty could not control a crowd estimated as high as 750 people."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/5-arrested-as-po...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 26, 2013
West Palm Beach local TV news isn't allowed to tell the truth of the black's acting out.....they say...a crowd of young adults.....lol.....let's ignore it all, and maybe they won't be gangbangers later on.....
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Dec 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
West Palm Beach local TV news isn't allowed to tell the truth of the black's acting out.....they say...a crowd of young adults.....lol.....let's ignore it all, and maybe they won't be gangbangers later on.....
But it was a crowd of young adults.. Just because they are mostly black is nothing to get a hard on about..

Young white people will simply bend over and take it up the rearend by our crony capitalist government while young black people will put up a fight..

To bad that they didn't have guns to kill the 60 JSO pigs riding on my tax dime protecting crony capitalism... Has anyone noticed the JSO cop cars filling up at the Gate stations, which is owned by our previous mayor? School buses and garbage trucks fill up there as well.. No connection to crony capitalism there, right?....hahahahahhahah!

Peyton should have his head cut off for his self serving contracts that he achieved as mayor while sticking it to the rest of us with city fees..

I hope that the Gate stations are targeted in the near future.. Or better yet the corporate office or his home..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Dec 26, 2013
Tut tut KOW ... what do you have against evidence? If the Bantu Neoliths natural behavior is appropriate for African jungle & savannah .... then send him back where he belongs.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was a crowd of young adults.. Just because they are mostly black is nothing to get a hard on about..

<clip>

.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Dec 26, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Tut tut KOW ... what do you have against evidence? If the Bantu Neoliths natural behavior is appropriate for African jungle & savannah .... then send him back where he belongs.
<quoted text>
I have nothing against evidence..

Crony capitalism is alive and well here in Jacksonville as I have pointed it out with fact.. So what do you have against evidence and fact, besides the white man being a pussy bending over willingly to take it up the rearend on command by a crony capitalist government?..

So where are your roots from, school teacher?.. Why not send you back to where you came from?

Face the facts, school teacher.. The white man has done more damage to the world and has caused more suffering then any other race on earth..
mike

Akron, OH

#7 Dec 27, 2013
blacks are worthless and do nothing to contribute to society. The mate like rabid animals and will sleep with anything that moves.
Truth Factor

Oaxaca, Mexico

#8 Dec 27, 2013
The race war in America is inevitable. Ignoring the wild barbaric beasts isnt the answer. They must be chained, caged, beaten, whipped and shipped to Africa or simply killed on the spot. The later preferably. And the sooner the better!
Truth Factor

Oaxaca, Mexico

#9 Dec 27, 2013
Charles Darwin said "Since the dawn of history the negr0 has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use.
He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail!"
The REAL Truth Factor

Ashburn, VA

#10 Dec 27, 2013
Truth Factor wrote:
Charles Darwin said "Since the dawn of history..."
Not Charles Darwin at all. See "The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan" written in 1905 by Thomas F. Dixon Jr.

Two minutes of searching would have revealed this to you.
jpowow

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Dec 27, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against evidence..
Crony capitalism is alive and well here in Jacksonville as I have pointed it out with fact.. So what do you have against evidence and fact, besides the white man being a pussy bending over willingly to take it up the rearend on command by a crony capitalist government?..
So where are your roots from, school teacher?.. Why not send you back to where you came from?
Face the facts, school teacher.. The white man has done more damage to the world and has caused more suffering then any other race on earth..
You have a black president who has done absolutely nothing for the black race... you talk about "Crony Capitalism" but fail to see that Barak had 1300 pages of earmarks for his Cronies in wall street. He has put all of his buddies in power who know nothing of running a government let alone a Mc Donalds and you say conservatives are the "Crony Capitalists"? The truth must really hurt. Barrak has destroyed every measure of economic wealth for Blacks in the 5 years he has been president. Obama care is fuckin ruining our health care system and ignorant blacks like you still suck his cock.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Dec 27, 2013
It's a shock ... considering Obama.nation has the kommi jive down pat and his Attorney General is 1.5 steps above a gangbanger. But, what you observe is true ...

Crony pimp POTUS Obama. What a pleasant surprise for Soros pals. Obama has scr*wed his own people and blo-jobbed Wall Street as bad as Bush ever did.
jpowow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a black president who has done absolutely nothing for the black race... you talk about "Crony Capitalism" but fail to see that Barak had 1300 pages of earmarks for his Cronies in wall street.

<clip>

.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 27, 2013
Truth Factor wrote:
Charles Darwin said "Since the dawn of history the negr0 has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use.
He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail!"
Very telling....A Great Quote......
jax

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Dec 27, 2013
Soros? Is that slug still breathing???
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Dec 27, 2013
jpowow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a black president who has done absolutely nothing for the black race... you talk about "Crony Capitalism" but fail to see that Barak had 1300 pages of earmarks for his Cronies in wall street. He has put all of his buddies in power who know nothing of running a government let alone a Mc Donalds and you say conservatives are the "Crony Capitalists"? The truth must really hurt. Barrak has destroyed every measure of economic wealth for Blacks in the 5 years he has been president. Obama care is fuckin ruining our health care system and ignorant blacks like you still suck his cock.
I have said many times that obama is a crony capitalist. I have also said that he is a carbon copy of bush.... carl rove could have even been the brain child behind obamas political success to the presidency..

This government is corrupted beyond your belief and is becoming more so everyday.. The only way for change is with civil disobedience, bullets and bombs... Your vote is worthless and the sooner you realize that the better of we will all be.. You need to keep in mind that it was a white conservative US justice appointed by bush that mandated us with obama care with his tie breaking vote.. And our healthcare system has been screwed up way before obama came into play ..

King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Dec 27, 2013
The REAL Truth Factor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Charles Darwin at all. See "The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan" written in 1905 by Thomas F. Dixon Jr.
Two minutes of searching would have revealed this to you.
Good catch!!

I researched what you said and found an interesting video to back up what you said..

http://www.ask.com/youtube...
King of wisdiom

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Dec 27, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
It's a shock ... considering Obama.nation has the kommi jive down pat and his Attorney General is 1.5 steps above a gangbanger. But, what you observe is true ...
Crony pimp POTUS Obama. What a pleasant surprise for Soros pals. Obama has scr*wed his own people and blo-jobbed Wall Street as bad as Bush ever did.
<quoted text>
Why did you ignore the post about Charles Darwin, school teacher?...My best guess is that you knew the truth all all along and didn't want to to say anything because of your raciest views, you were hoping others would fall victim to the lie..

Your knowledge of history proves me to be right because you have proven yourself very knowledgeable of history in this forum many times over ..

Time to man up, school teacher....
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Dec 28, 2013
I never investigated the quote, though it mostly tells the plain truth (excluding domesticate animals). Basically ... Bantu have never lifted themselves out of the Neolith. What Charles Darwin might have said/not-said about Bantus is of little interest to me.

Might as well have quoted Roman general Scipio Africanus saying that his Bantu cavalry general Massinissa was too busy fyucking slave-gals to fight Carthage scouting units (yes Scipio DID say something like that during the 2nd Punic War). Read Polybius for details.
King of wisdiom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you ignore the post about Charles Darwin, school teacher?...My best guess is that you knew the truth all all along and didn't want to to say anything because of your raciest views, you were hoping others would fall victim to the lie..
Your knowledge of history proves me to be right because you have proven yourself very knowledgeable of history in this forum many times over ..
Time to man up, school teacher....
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Dec 28, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
I never investigated the quote, though it mostly tells the plain truth
<quoted text>
How do you know it is the plain truth when you never investigated the quote?... Have you been to Africa and stepped on any diamonds?...

You need to do better then that, school teacher.. I left a video for you that contradicted everything in the quote and you have not rebutted any of it.....

Try again...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Dec 29, 2013
Are you jiving KOW? Do you imply who speaks determines the truth of that spoken? How cosmopolitan & post-modern of you ... hehehe
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it is the plain truth when you never investigated the quote?... Have you been to Africa and stepped on any diamonds?...
You need to do better then that, school teacher.. I left a video for you that contradicted everything in the quote and you have not rebutted any of it.....
Try again...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Opens Hiring Center 4 hr rashaan ziegler 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 7 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Strange & Unusual - Man Finds Wreckage of UFO P... (Oct '07) 11 hr greymouser 17
Cheaper to butcher American Muzzi-wogs at home ? 13 hr noshellswill 6
Debate: Ferguson - Jacksonville, FL 15 hr King of wisdom 10
christina arrowood 18 hr just curious 1
Local News - Man Found Dead in Southside Apartm... (Sep '07) 23 hr AcostaFam 58
•••
•••
•••

Macclenny Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Macclenny News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Macclenny
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••