Bantu teen violence makes schools unt...

Bantu teen violence makes schools unteachable ...

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2013
http://www.news4jax.com/news/vitti-school-vio...

So sez da-judge. Corrupt Neolith Bantu culture corrupts schools. But already, anyone with an IQ > 80 and better emotional control than pimping & excuse-making KOW and WOWser know it well.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Nov 1, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/v itti-school-violence-criticism -irresponsible/-/475880/227386 44/-/krgm00z/-/index.html
So sez da-judge. Corrupt Neolith Bantu culture corrupts schools. But already, anyone with an IQ > 80 and better emotional control than pimping & excuse-making KOW and WOWser know it well.
There has always been fistfighs in the public school system.. I have even been is some myself back in the day.. But nothing compares to the white man or boy with a gun when it comes to school violence in todays world...

And the judge did say that the violence is a bleed over from criminal activity from outside the school system.. And I have already proven that most of the criminal activity in Jacksonville comes from the white man..

You might have some book smart, school teacher.. But when it comes to reality and commonsense, you dont have a clue..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Look up felonies/citizen for Bantu & white. That is:

white committed felonies/total # of whites

... compared to ...

Bantu committed felonies/total # of Bantu

Got those two ratio numbers KOW? Which number is bigger? By how much? Now take the ratiio of those two ratios.~ 9/1 ?
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
There has always been fistfighs in the public school system.. I have even been is some myself back in the day.. But nothing compares to the white man or boy with a gun when it comes to school violence in todays world...
And the judge did say that the violence is a bleed over from criminal activity from outside the school system.. And I have already proven that most of the criminal activity in Jacksonville comes from the white man..
You might have some book smart, school teacher.. But when it comes to reality and commonsense, you dont have a clue..
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#4 Nov 1, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
KOW -you're the one who is clueless.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Nov 1, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Look up felonies/citizen for Bantu & white. >
I already have and have given you a local example proving that whites are on the top of the list when it comes to felonies..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 1, 2013
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
KOW -you're the one who is clueless.
Go back to your sandbox or I will give you another public spanking...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Numbers please ....
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have and have given you a local example proving that whites are on the top of the list when it comes to felonies..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Nov 1, 2013
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...

"According to the data, Democrats were three times more likely than Republicans to be removed. Blacks were almost as likely as whites to be removed (44 percent of those removed were white; 43 percent were blacks), while blacks make up 16 percent of the state's population."

Ever the prof I do-not accept pictures when numbers are needed ... & I will **NOT** give you the answer to my question vis' felonious Bantus, but I give you "analogous-data" to prod your student-lax mindset into action!
Please note Bantu violations-per-person are 3x (three times, but by-fact should be twice that) higher than that of whites. You **do** see the issue I trust ... violations-per-person roughly normalizes the data to equal populations.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Nov 1, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Ever the prof I do-not accept pictures when numbers are needed ... & I will **NOT** give you the answer to my question vis' felonious Bantus, but I give you "analogous-data" to prod your student-lax mindset into action!<quoted text>
In other words you have nothing to counter my local proof when it comes to white criminals out numbering the blacks..

Go to bed , school teacher...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Nov 4, 2013
In other words you can't do the assigned problem = "F", or are emotionally repulsed by discovering your own error (call the school shrink).
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you have nothing to counter my local proof when it comes to white criminals out numbering the blacks..

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 4, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>

What "proof"? You have only offered your opinion with nothing at all to back it up except your obvious racism against white people. If you hate white people so much, why do you insist on living near them?

As for violence, I can think of just 1 word, with 2 syllables that will throw the average BLACK person into a screaming homicidal rage. Can you guess that word? And can you find ANY word at all that will cause the same reaction from a white person?

Nope!

GroBBBBBBBBBB
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Nov 4, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
In other words you can't do the assigned problem = "F", or are emotionally repulsed by discovering your own error (call the school shrink).
<quoted text>
I left you a link with pictures, names, and the charges.. The list has been updated as well and unfortunately for your argument it is mostly white thugs..

You want numbers? Go to the website that I left you and count them yourself..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Nov 4, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
What "proof"?
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/photo-gall...

Location hidden

#14 Nov 4, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:

What a simple mind you have to rely on the press for your "facts". You're too stupid to realize that hiding BLACK crime is something the press has dedicated itself to doing. Why? Because IF most white Americans knew the truth about the depth and nature of BLACK racist crime against them, they'd rise up like they did when the Japanese bombed Hawaii.

As long as the press hides the misdeeds of BLACKS, most whites will simply assume that blacks are trying to become part of America. You and I both know that's a lie. BLACKS in the US have NO interest in being Americans at all. Imagine how difficult your life will become when most white Americans discover your REAL nature and racist hatred of them.

Declare a race war at your own peril. Fool.
GroBBBBBBBBB
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Nov 4, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>

As long as the press hides the misdeeds of BLACKS, most whites will simply assume that blacks are trying to become part of America.
GroBBBBBBBBB
If you can prove that First coast news is being bias then feel free to sue them on behalf of the white thugs that you defend..

Otherwise shut the f$$kup ...

Location hidden

#16 Nov 5, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can prove that First coast news is being bias then feel free to sue them on behalf of the white thugs that you defend..
Otherwise shut the f$$kup ...

Your bias is pretty easy for all to see. That you fail to see the bias in the press is just plain weird.
GroBBBBBBBBB
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Nov 5, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bias is pretty easy for all to see. That you fail to see the bias in the press is just plain weird.
GroBBBBBBBBB
I knew that you couldn't come back with any proof discrediting First coast news..

You have been beaten, so get over it and stop your pouting..

Location hidden

#18 Nov 5, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that you couldn't come back with any proof discrediting First coast news..
You have been beaten, so get over it and stop your pouting..

Keep cheering you ignorant girl. FCN didn't show ALL of the arrests did they? Not even close.

All you have done is prove what an easy mark you are for the media to manipulate. So if they publish a story about a shortage of Seagram's gin or Newports, will you start hoarding them?

GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Nov 6, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep cheering you ignorant girl. FCN didn't show ALL of the arrests did they? Not even close.
No argument..

I found out that Tim Deegen, the weatherman for first coast news was arrested for DUI last saturday night and there is no arrest profile of him on the list..
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Nov 7, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument..
I found out that Tim Deegen, the weatherman for first coast news was arrested for DUI last saturday night and there is no arrest profile of him on the list..
They should not be excluding white men from the list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Rhonda Webb's court case? (Mar '08) 8 hr Ronda 3158 2
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) Mon Road Runner 65
Dating Black Women In Jacksonville Area Mon Sly Fox 1
News The flip side of years of no hurricanes: Good l... (May '15) Mon Actual Science 4
Single mom moving to Jax.. are there any assist... (Mar '08) Aug 28 fla814 143
Thinking of moving to McClenny Jul '16 married with chil... 2
Haley (Jul '15) Apr '16 Gossip 13

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages