**knock-out** KOWs & WOWsers Bantu sa...

**knock-out** KOWs & WOWsers Bantu savage pals

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Nov 21, 2013
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/11/20/t...

When a Bantu **knochout** pak-a-savages attacks shoot early, shoot often. Put down as many attacking Neoliths as you can. Heck you may get **lucky** and accidental take-out foraging white_boi pimps who feel **enthused** by the savages. But, not you eh WOWser ?
mayor nutter

Villanova, PA

#2 Nov 21, 2013
Negros are racist animals,cowards and should be put in cages.
wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#3 Nov 21, 2013
It is funny that an American standing up for other Americans invites your scorn. I don't support scum no matter what color. I do support those who stand up to bigots like yourself. I have never met a stand-up guy who was a cowardly racist, but I have backed down things like you two, things that have no place among us.
I understand you are the "white is right" representative in the area. Trust me when I say your time is near.

Keep posting noshells.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#4 Nov 21, 2013
So we have “Knockout” attacks in places like Philadelphia and Washington DC, hmmm, cities that frown upon the individual right to protect one’s self. Wonder were government police were at, why did they not to protect these innocent people form these POS?

You can just see what is going to happen before long, some of these POS will decide that this is a good idea and attack someone who is “legally” armed and thus remove, hopefully several, POS from the gene pool by exercising some individual initiative. The down side to this will be dolander endless diatribes of how some nutcase with a gun, murdered an innocent kid. Well I guess if the gene pool loses several POS, I can deal with dolander endless diatribes
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Nov 21, 2013
I trust you to be a thuggish POS.
wow wrote:
It is funny that an American standing up for other Americans invites your scorn. I don't support scum no matter what color. I do support those who stand up to bigots like yourself. I have never met a stand-up guy who was a cowardly racist, but I have backed down things like you two, things that have no place among us.
I understand you are the "white is right" representative in the area. Trust me when I say your time is near.
Keep posting noshells.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 21, 2013
wow wrote:
Trust me when I say your time is near.
Keep posting noshells.
So you resort to threats because noshellswill has got your goat?

Grow up boy, and stop being a coward.. If you dont like the 1st amendment then move out of the country..

Keep posting noshellswill..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Nov 22, 2013
http://www.wilx.com/news/featured/headlines/D...

Here's another of WOWsers KNOCKOUT pals ... but the Bantu fool ran into a 40-cal CCing citizen. No telling what happens when a thuggish fool rolls-the-dice.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up boy, and stop being a coward.. If you dont like the 1st amendment then move out of the country..

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#8 Nov 22, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
http://www.wilx.com/news/featu red/headlines/Dangerous-Game-- -Point-em-Out-Knock-em-Out-231 443411.html?device=phone
Here's another of WOWsers KNOCKOUT pals ... but the Bantu fool ran into a 40-cal CCing citizen. No telling what happens when a thuggish fool rolls-the-dice.
<quoted text>
Good news!!

Would have better news if citizen had more gun control!!!
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news!!
Would have better news if citizen had more gun control!!!
I agree with you here...

Remove all gun restrictions including all the felons and then we would have some folks with balls to go to war with this crony capitalist government that we have..

God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
WOW

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#10 Nov 22, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
FU you POS. You two are part of the same slag heap that needs to be burned and forgotten. Don't speak to me of rights, as far as I am concerned you have not earned a single one.
WOW

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#11 Nov 22, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you here...
Remove all gun restrictions including all the felons and then we would have some folks with balls to go to war with this crony capitalist government that we have..
God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
You

I hope mcveigh suffered till the end. A coward who killed children. You are disgusting. You have no balls you scum.
WOW

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#12 Nov 22, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
http://www.wilx.com/news/featu red/headlines/Dangerous-Game-- -Point-em-Out-Knock-em-Out-231 443411.html?device=phone
<quoted text>
keep posting, fagh-boi.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Nov 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>You
I hope mcveigh suffered till the end. A coward who killed children. You are disgusting. You have no balls you scum.
Obama will be the one that suffers because he has killed many innocent people including kids with his drone strikes.. And with Obama care, he will hurt many American families as well in the name of crony capitalism..

Tim McVeigh was a patriot and true American hero.. Obama is the scum..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Nov 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
FU you POS. You two are part of the same slag heap that needs to be burned and forgotten. Don't speak to me of rights, as far as I am concerned you have not earned a single one.
So what have you done to earn your rights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner of Cat-Can-Do Marine Arrested on Three Co... (Jan '08) 17 hr Babygirl 25
News Strange & Unusual - Fake Firefighter Showed Up ... (Sep '07) Fri One who knows 7
My husband is BISEXUAL (May '11) Apr 21 ichweiss 52
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Apr 17 Justice seeker 233
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) Apr 16 Kwhyze 271
Ronnies home Apr 15 Jamie wells 1
Review: Petra Marble & Stone Inc (Mar '10) Apr 13 john 14

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages