of 3
Next Last

“Live, Love, And be happy”

Since: Aug 08

Jacksonville, Florida

#41 Aug 29, 2010
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that your nephew was in Afghanistan fight for our country... That alone is an out right lie... And if the military keeps this country safe and secure then why are they not protecting our borders from mexican invaders?.. And why did the military stand down on 9/11 and not defend the country when it was being attacked? And most of those attackers came from Saudi Arabia.
You are out of touch with reality.. You have no real pride in your nephew from what I can see. You are just using him and a military uniform to promote your own pro war views in a public forum..
You should be ashamed of yourself for being the coward that you are..
You know u r really a nut ball.. I am not pro war. any way .. Mexican's r u for real . wow what r they going to do ..Pick your peaches .. there is a real fear for most American's. The Mexican's r coming oh on the the Mexican's are coming run everyone run .. I am the proud Aunt of and American Solider and that just drives you crazy doesn't it .. ha ha ha ha .. u suck
Disgusted

Jacksonville, FL

#42 Oct 3, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
The only thing your picture proves here is that you are to much of a coward to stand on your own 2 feet when supporting the wars that we are in , as you hide behind your own flesh and blood and a military uniform at the same time..…
Get your head out of the toilet and face reality head on instead of hiding like a coward.. Who the freak are you speaking for your nephew?..
Kiss my a$$!!
You have got to be this biggest A$$ anyone has ever heard from! Big and Bad self running your mouth on a site where no one knows who you are! That woman has every right to be proud of her nephew and to post that she is! This is America which means we have the right to post what we want, you included with your stupid, ignorant beyond liberally biased self!! So instead of her kissing your a$$, Why dont you take your piece of crap self and go to Afghanistan or Syria and stand in the middle of the bombing zone and pledge your freaking allegiance to them! Rationalize with them, have a peace conference with them and just see how far that gets you!!!
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#43 Oct 7, 2013
new guest wrote:
looks like a woman dressed up playing military. look at the pic closer. sel?
This has been on topix forun for over 3 years, please remove it.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#44 Oct 7, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be this biggest A$$ anyone has ever heard from! Big and Bad self running your mouth on a site where no one knows who you are! That woman has every right to be proud of her nephew and to post that she is!
What did her nephew accomplish by enlisting for her to be so proud of? Its not like we have won any wars.. And many vets are coming home killing themselves.. And for f$$king what, other then corny capitalism and fighting enemies of the jews?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 12 hr Road Runner 65
Dating Black Women In Jacksonville Area 21 hr Sly Fox 1
News The flip side of years of no hurricanes: Good l... (May '15) Mon Actual Science 4
Single mom moving to Jax.. are there any assist... (Mar '08) Sun fla814 143
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Sat DentalFloss 205
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Aug 27 Judy W 23
Review: Boty Enterprises (Aug '15) Aug 26 Screwed Over Too 2

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages