Review: Franks's Mobile TV Repair Ser...

Review: Franks's Mobile TV Repair Service

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

Sherry

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Jun 2, 2014
Frank is a awesome repairman. He fixed our tv in a timely manner and was very knowledgable thank you very much frank I will be using you again.
Tom

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Jun 2, 2014
Franks tv repair is the right place to call if you want someone to fix your tv for a cost effective and cheaper price. He is very knowledgable of TV's and is very respectful. I was totally comfortable having him fix my tv as since I am disabled and can't do a whole lot. He came fixed my tv and was gone within a few hours and didn't charge me much. He also gives warranties and is very nice gentlemen. I would recommend him to all my friends and family and to anyone who needs a repair. Thanks so much Frank.
Yolanda

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Jun 2, 2014
Frank came fixed my tv and left in a jiffy. My tv I think works better than it did when I bought it. Thanks frank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who is the hottest newsvixen in Jacksonville? (May '08) 7 hr Lips 95
Don't these losers have homes? Sun dirtyd75 1
Intelligence and civility Aug 1 Welcome 4
Shannon Ttent Jul 31 Carlos Danger 2
Nudes. Jul 30 lynn 6
Art n Illusion Hair Salon Jul 30 Amber 7
Hookup? Jul 30 Wicked 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages