Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped...

Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped Naked, Spanked in Front o...

There are 144 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Feb 28, 2007, titled Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped Naked, Spanked in Front o.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Jane Watrel WRC/NBC News Channel PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, MD -- School officials in Prince George's County, Maryland are investigating a relative's actions in a charter school last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Whit Warden

Bellingham, WA

#146 Jun 29, 2013
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL ACTUALLY IF THE TEACHER SPANKED MY CHILD FOR ACTING UP IN CLASS AND ACTING AS THOUGH HE/SHE HAS NO HOME TRAINING I WOULDN'T BE SO MAD IF MY CHILD GOT A SPANKING CAUSE NOW THEY WILL KNOW NOT ONLY CAN I BE BAD AT HOME I CAN'T BE BAD AT SCHOOL EITHER, PLUS AFTER THE TEACHER SPANK THEIR BUTT WHEN THEY GET HOME THEY WILL GET ANOTHER ONE FROM ME..........I GOT SPANKED GROWING UP CLOTHES ON CLOTHES OFF AND I DIDN'T FEEL THEN AND STILL DON'T FEEL NOW THAT IT WAS CHILD ABUSE IN NO SHAME FORM OR FASHION.........MY KIDS KNOW YOU SHOW OUT, I SHOW OUT SO MAKE YOUR CHOICE AND IFD YOU DON'T WANT TO BE EMBARRSSED THEN ACT RIGHT.........THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN DISCIPLING YOUR CHILD AND ABUSING YOUR CHILD.........AND WHAT THE AUNT DID IS NO WHERE NEAR ABUSE AT ALL, THAT WAS DISCIPLINE ALL THE WAY......BUT I BETCHA THIS THAT CHILD WON'T ACT UP KNOW MORE IN SCHOOL CAUSE HE/SHE WILL REMEMBER THAT.........HUH
Why is it that most of the people who are O.K. with a child being sexually abused in front of
his classmates are barely literate? Is it an amazing coincidence?
Whit Warden

Seattle, WA

#147 Jul 14, 2013
Kyna wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish people would stop refering to spanking as child abuse. Think about how many childeren get thrown down a flight of steps or burned with lit cigarettes or smothered to death or punched. The list of real child abuse goes on and on. Spanking is discipline. I have a 4 year old and I do spank my child when necessary. And if u have kids and don't spank them then I'm guessing that your child(ren) probably run all over u and u only have yourself to blame for that. So don't go blaming music, or television when your child throws a fit in the store b/c they want something they cant have.
Kyna, I don't
think that the people who are upset are saying that SPANKING is child
abuse. They're saying that FORCIBLY EXPOSING A CHILD'S PENIS TO HIS
ENTIRE CLASS is child abuse. We agree that children need to be disciplined when they're misbehaving. We also agree that there are
MANY parents who don't spank and let their children run all over them. HOWEVER, I used to singlehandedly run an afterschool program with 14 or 15 kids (and in one extreme case 24). Although I never spanked anyone I can assure you that they DID NOT "run all
over me". I certainly wouldn't call YOU a child abuser for spanking your child from time to time, but there are also NONVIOLENT ways to correct a child's behavior.
muscles

Pine River, WI

#148 Feb 20, 2014
There is worse treatment in other countries. China for example.
But I agree, the psychological damage could last a lifetime, bruises and hmiliation goes away after a while.
I could only see treatment like this in a reform school...maybe... where each child is given lots of attention and then as a last resort

Only other way to be OK with this wouyld be if all students are spanked the same way with no exceptions
Rushab Shane

Bhopal, India

#149 Nov 6, 2014
Iwas sixteen year old, only child of my parents my mom was very strict and resorted to cane me on weekends. I still remember our neighbourhood were a new family, a couple and their daughter who was in my class.It was real pleasure at that time to befriend with such a beautiful girl! What I was worrying about sat day evening as my routine punishment was always carried out in front veranda where I was tied naked and being caned .I requested my mom either not to punish me or cane me in my room she didn't answer .I was relaxed but to my shock In evening Iwas called by mom out ,Ruby the girl was already their , mom was telling her importance of cane for teen boys in details so she was probably knowing about what was going to happen so smirk on seeing me. Sooner I was total and tied form over hanging rope mom was making red lines on my back and telling her not o scare as cane is for boys only!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is a good divorce attorney in Duval/St. Joh... 10 hr Divorcing 1
The worst TV news people in Jax are? (Feb '08) Fri Be positive 358
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Thu concern tax payer... 95
What was going on at the Walmart (Monument Rd-R... Jul 20 Leon 1
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Stroker 220
WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racist... (Jun '11) Jul 18 x out 286
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Jul 16 HardRockin 203

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages