August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 23, 2010

1,816 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Sweetpee

Spring Hill, FL

#2863 Jun 22, 2013
Paul wrote:
Vote five times for George Washington and three always go to Benedict Arnold.
Paul - you is

small gentle

and only a little lost
now

Spring Hill, FL

#2865 Jun 23, 2013
Thanks Paula fo post 2682
FatAss

Lady Lake, FL

#2868 Jul 28, 2013
Is the election over yet ? Who won ? Who cares ?
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#2872 Aug 15, 2013
White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...Obama's not even Black. He doesn't look Black, he doesn't act Black (Praise Jesus) and he doesn't talk black.
If Obama was just a regular guy who grew up in a Black neighborhood, he would be shunned by the Blacks for being 1/2 white. You know this.
So he's not really Black and he's not really White. He's just a dude...I voted for him and high hopes for this country with him in control, but my faith in him gets a little weaker each month. He's not doing a 'bad' job by any means, but he was all talk in the beginning and I think he has finally realized how overwhelming his job actually is.
I DO hope however, that he will be a role model for the Black youth in America. Ever since this Hip-Hop music and the ghetto/gang banger/thug lifestyle became popular, the youth (Whites too) are really going downhill.
Both of them have "white" in their background. Most people who live here do.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#2873 Aug 15, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> This is the biggest problem in politics. Not wanting to vote for someone, not liking any other candidates using process of elimination, and choosing the one that will alledgedly do the least amount of damage! It's unpatriotic!It reliquishes the right to vote! Campaign's are based on who not to vote for!
And they last way too long .

I'd give the primaries three months ..ads,..debates,..pick a candidate ..primaries all on the same day in every state .

Another three for the general ...no ads outside those tome frames,either ..

Would cut down on costs .Less money passed out by lobbies,

Would get awful ads,off tv .even the,501 ads,

The pols just might spend time at their regular jobs .

Our pres ran fir Congress ..then Senate..then Pres ..within a very few,years while we paid him.

The rest did it too .

It's a waste of time and money ..And with TV they can reach people all over the country quite fast with the messages ..which are never followed thru anyway.

Just a suggestion
LiposuctionLucy

Lady Lake, FL

#2874 Aug 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And they last way too long .
I'd give the primaries three months ..ads,..debates,..pick a candidate ..primaries all on the same day in every state .
Another three for the general ...no ads outside those tome frames,either ..
Would cut down on costs .Less money passed out by lobbies,
Would get awful ads,off tv .even the,501 ads,
The pols just might spend time at their regular jobs .
Our pres ran fir Congress ..then Senate..then Pres ..within a very few,years while we paid him.
The rest did it too .
It's a waste of time and money ..And with TV they can reach people all over the country quite fast with the messages ..which are never followed thru anyway.
Just a suggestion
This thread has lasted WAY TOO LONG....You do realize that you are answering a thread that started in AUGUST 2010....what a moron
nra

Houston, TX

#2875 Aug 15, 2013
obama and rust....the 2 greatest enemies of our guns.
danw

Ocala, FL

#2876 Aug 15, 2013
first of all it a primary and i think you have to be in that party to vote. second why do all gopers not have anything better then what obamma put out there. third gopers want to steal and or take your vote and then all your other rights to. look at egyp those people are willing to die and for there right to vote i wonder i we here got the balls to do that here. gopers allways complain about the dept yet there the ones who start all the wars.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2878 Aug 18, 2013
Money in being used on over paid pension plans for government employees. Some government employees are collecting, a reported %70 of the pension, and being given government jobs in a different part of the county [in central Fl.] The more government sets up a program for people to get by on the more government can steal money and control the economy. It isn't that complicated to understand.
Former Govee

Spring Hill, FL

#2879 Aug 18, 2013
Joe wrote:
Money in being used on over paid pension ... understand.
tired, yes I am, of gripes

....worked hard for mine.....you are jello
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2880 Aug 21, 2013

DIVERSIFY…….
Lets take a break and go to the carnival…
A vast arena circles Washington’s politics with an atmosphere of carnival energies and a smorgasbord of various agendas, proposals, desires and opportunities. Clowns to intercept and distract the populace from the serious issues of their days. Producing nonexistent scandals or plot to undermine each other, all for the amusement of the audience. Confronting The Price Of Inequality within their lives is not to be mentioned. Distract, evade and deceive the audiences, that all is just fine, with the world, sit back and enjoy.
President Obama can be heard in the distance slightly above the din of noisy distractions. Crying out to the adults within these audiences to take care. Warning of pending storms a coming, to rain on the Foxy Pied Pipers parades.
Rolling rumbling thundering reality of globalization, arc’s of lightning technological change and in this confusion, the audience’s adult pockets are being picked to satisfy the desires, of a few, of the corrupted villains, lurking in the shadows.
Foreboding words are warning of this Washington carnival. Obama declares; “Washington has taken its eyes of the ball” further addressing the audience “and I am here to say this needs to stop”!
Once upon a time “America The Land Of Opportunity” rang through out the world has been replaced with the “Myth Of America”! Education constantly eroding under the various republican storms leaving in its aftermath stifling heated humid fungus infecting “Inequality” Over a century of constant erosion has delivered US to the edge of desolation row, the worlds darken back alleys, where pickpocketer’s refine their trade. Paying their protective masters a large portion of their illicit gains, with no returns to the victims other than to have lightened their load of wealth from them.
Once again the ring master calls out the Foxy Pied Piper to lead the parade under these gathering stormy clouds. Festival enticingly the audience to forget all about your cares and woes. Who wants to build roads, power grids, schools, health centers, retirement packages, universal education for the children, and so on and so on. These are so boringly of reality. Now listen to the enchanting melodies of the Foxy Pied Pipers tune’s of A La Propaganda. Everything is all right just sit back and relax.
Master of ceremonies proudly shouts we will decrease your sovereignties laws, shackling you from enjoying our carnivals. Why pay them when you can spend here and enjoy? Come one come all. The show is about to begin. Today’s show will be the “Magic of Aristocratic Benefits” across the fairway we have the sacred hall of Kings, Emperors and their puppet show of their dictators waltz.
Price you may ask? Fear not put on credit and we will collect it at a later time with a slight interest charge of 400%. Out of work? Don’t worry we can surely come to some arrangements for your desolation. Come work for us. We have accommodations for your picking down on desolation row. Where the ever increasing populace whistles their tunes of “ Lord don’t call me, for I owe my soul to the companies store”!

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2881 Aug 22, 2013

Inequality numbers census.
Are you curious as to how much the Price For Inequality has cost you in just the recent years. Find your category and figure it out. Enjoy your slide to …. Heh, heh I’ll leave that to your imaginations.
Inequality for the median and the impoverished has risen to favor the 1% with 40% gains in income. For the middle and below minus 6.1%.
Our median household income rose to $52,100 from its previous trough of $50,700 in 2011, remaining $2,400 lower with a 4.4% rate of inflation decline from its 2009 levels. Add the 1.8% Decline during the Great Recession and we get $3,400 below its December 2007 levels. That’s when the economic slump for the median and below began for them.
Largest decline went to the African American and Southerners who did not attend college.
Lower the income level the faster the rate of decline in earnings to Purchase Power as a percentage of real growth of the nations income. Gordon W. Green Jr. and John F. Coder of the Sentier Research that researches household income data stated and I quote; “Groups with low incomes tended to have steeper declines in income,” The preview of the official Census Bureau income statistics will be available in September of 2013. Sentier’s computations was based on the current population survey of 50,000 homes. Both of these sources have supported the conclusion of an increasing of inequality of economic dispersal. Going back years in its role of increasing inequality to favor the 1%.
President Obama at Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois recognizes the problem of the increasing inequality within our nation. Stating “Even though our businesses are creating new jobs and have broken record profits, nearly all the income gains of the past 10 years have continued to flow to the top 1 percent. The average C.E.O. has gotten a raise of nearly 40 percent since 2009. The average American earns less than he or she did in 1999.”
Recent graduates with associates or bachelors degrees were no protected from the on slaught of the ever increasing inequality in lost income earnings purchasing powers.
Homes with a High School education experienced a 9.3% decline with $39,300 earnings. Associate graduate homes lost 8.6% to $56,400 and the Bachelor degree homes lost 6.5% to $84,700.
People under the age of 25 fell 9.6% to income earnings to $31,300
Those 25 to 34 lost 4.5%.
Those 35 to 44 lost 5.7%
Those 45 to 54 lost 2.5%
Those 55 to 64 lost 7%
Southern States showed largest declines. Losing 6.2% for earnings to $47,900.
Western States lost 5.2% for earnings to $56,400
Northeast States lost 3.9% for earnings to $56,800.
By adding, the declined lost of earnings to purchase power, to the 1% gains of{40%} and you can estimate how much inequality your particular sector experienced, for just this one last Great Recession. Final tally of the increase to inequality will not be available until at least 2020.
Republicans have mathematically exposed themselves for over 80 years to be responsible for increasing inequality through various austerity polices that they support.
tHE bEST

Spring Hill, FL

#2882 Aug 22, 2013
gee
gee
gee

ok
eeg
Bernard Forand wrote:
Inequality numbers census.
Are you curious as to how much the Price For Inequality has cost you in just the recent years. Find your category and figure it out. Enjoy your slide to …. Heh, heh I’ll leave that to your imaginations.
Inequality for the median and the impoverished has risen to favor the 1% with 40% gains in income. For the middle and below minus 6.1%.
Our median household income rose to $52,100 from its previous trough of $50,700 in 2011, remaining $2,400 lower with a 4.4% rate of inflation decline from its 2009 levels. Add the 1.8% Decline during the Great Recession and we get $3,400 below its December 2007 levels. That’s when the economic slump for the median and below began for them.
Largest decline went to the African American and Southerners who did not attend college.
Lower the income level the faster the rate of decline in earnings to Purchase Power as a percentage of real growth of the nations income. Gordon W. Green Jr. and John F. Coder of the Sentier Research that researches household income data stated and I quote; “Groups with low incomes tended to have steeper declines in income,” The preview of the official Census Bureau income statistics will be available in September of 2013. Sentier’s computations was based on the current population survey of 50,000 homes. Both of these sources have supported the conclusion of an increasing of inequality of economic dispersal. Going back years in its role of increasing inequality to favor the 1%.
President Obama at Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois recognizes the problem of the increasing inequality within our nation. Stating “Even though our businesses are creating new jobs and have broken record profits, nearly all the income gains of the past 10 years have continued to flow to the top 1 percent. The average C.E.O. has gotten a raise of nearly 40 percent since 2009. The average American earns less than he or she did in 1999.”
Recent graduates with associates or bachelors degrees were no protected from the on slaught of the ever increasing inequality in lost income earnings purchasing powers.
Homes with a High School education experienced a 9.3% decline with $39,300 earnings. Associate graduate homes lost 8.6% to $56,400 and the Bachelor degree homes lost 6.5% to $84,700.
People under the age of 25 fell 9.6% to income earnings to $31,300
Those 25 to 34 lost 4.5%.
Those 35 to 44 lost 5.7%
Those 45 to 54 lost 2.5%
Those 55 to 64 lost 7%
Southern States showed largest declines. Losing 6.2% for earnings to $47,900.
Western States lost 5.2% for earnings to $56,400
Northeast States lost 3.9% for earnings to $56,800.
By adding, the declined lost of earnings to purchase power, to the 1% gains of{40%} and you can estimate how much inequality your particular sector experienced, for just this one last Great Recession. Final tally of the increase to inequality will not be available until at least 2020.
Republicans have mathematically exposed themselves for over 80 years to be responsible for increasing inequality through various austerity polices that they support.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2883 Aug 22, 2013
Corruption runs amuck in Cape Coral Florida. Up to 6,000 of its residence will be charged no less than $16,000 each, for some it will be more, to have their wells and septic systems destroyed. Water the citizens have been receiving from their wells will now go to a central pump station and sold back to the citizens, starting at $100.00 a month. So much for government staying out of the private sectors private business. Now Cape Coral council will be voting to monopolize the water and sewage, for their monetary benefits. Ah the republican way. Smaller government? No tax increases? What a bunch of bunk…
Tolstoy

Spring Hill, FL

#2884 Aug 22, 2013
please translate into Swedish
Bernard Forand wrote:
Corruption runs amuck in Cape Coral Florida. Up to 6,000 of its residence will be charged no less than $16,000 each, for some it will be more, to have their wells and septic systems destroyed. Water the citizens have been receiving from their wells will now go to a central pump station and sold back to the citizens, starting at $100.00 a month. So much for government staying out of the private sectors private business. Now Cape Coral council will be voting to monopolize the water and sewage, for their monetary benefits. Ah the republican way. Smaller government? No tax increases? What a bunch of bunk…
Fridy

Anonymous Proxy

#2896 Jul 15, 2014
no,,no,,no
Mommy

Steinfurt, Germany

#2897 Jul 17, 2014
HaHaHaHaHa
really

Spring Hill, FL

#2898 Jul 17, 2014
go real

stop squel
Blah

Anonymous Proxy

#2899 Jul 18, 2014
Republicans aren't really afraid Obama will take their guns, but the thought of having to go through a mental evaluation to get one scares the hell out of them.
VET

Florala, AL

#2900 Jul 21, 2014
Support veterans vote no to democrat republican government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you have a forbidden sex story? 1 hr naughty son 7
School teacher 8 hr King of wisdom 6
Santa clause 9 hr King of wisdom 2
You need a postcard whiteboy ? 10 hr King of wisdom 7
Obama.nation Bantu parasite .... 12 hr King of wisdom 10
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Wed Toaster 802
DemoRat Chicago lifts skirt for China ... gets ... Wed noshellswill 1
Macclenny Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web