Great Jacksonville Pain Management Do...

Great Jacksonville Pain Management Doctor

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

RealPain

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 13, 2013
I was reading so many bs pain posts here...gimme a break! Looking for oxys or suboxone illegally!

You are hurting the rest of us who have real pain! I'm sick of not being able to get my medicine because you a**holes are scamming.

I'm sick of some untrained doc in a dirty clinic pretending to practice pain management. Because of them, I am embarrassed to tell people I need to see a pain management doctor.

I had a bad car accident and have two back surgeries. I can't work anymore and have terrible pain everyday but the treatment makes it bearable.

I was on narcotics for a while...they STOP working. We need real pain doctors here not quacks!

I saw a couple great Mayo Trained doctors but didn't really get along with them.

There is only one Cleveland Clinic pain doctor here and that's who I see. He's great and got me mostly off the narcotics...thank god.

Advanced Pain Management Clinic - Dr. Michael Willens...but don't bother going to them if you just want oxys.... But if you want a real doctor, they don't come any better.

www.painawayjax.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Sat xfloridian 848
Blacks Fri xfloridian 2
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Fri Teacher pet 28
Fort white Easter good or bad May 25 DayT386 1
in pain May 24 Hillary LOST 2
JSO Off Duty Working Part Time (Oct '08) May 22 Greg 5
News Strange & Unusual - Second Grader Stripped Nake... (Feb '07) May 18 Suezanne 255

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages