Do not use this company! I cannot say it strongly enough. With the colder weather approaching, many are getting their units serviced/cleaned. That is good, but do not use this company. They are scamming the community.
They are scamming the community. They routinely advertise in the Mint and Money Magazine. They offer services and packages such as AC unit inspection, permanent filter, vent cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. However, they try to scam consumers by claiming:
1. They need a new unit (several thousand dollars)
2. Or they'll say the unit needs major repairs
3. They claim that every customer has black mold and charge $300+ to clean the area (something you could do yourself with bleach and an old tooth brush in 30 minutes). Most of the time it isn't what they're claiming at all - no toxic mold.
4. They will try to leave without cleaning your dryer vent.
5. They will lie and say they don't have a filter to fit your unit and leave without you getting the full value of the "package" they advertised.
In addition, from the technicians to the people in the office - they offer zero customer service and will do everything possible to make you go away instead of making it right. They have a "script" that they tell folks. Google reviews of this company and you'll find COUNTLESS details of how they've used the community with false advertising and failure to provide services/parts.
Do not use this company. They will take your money and not give you the services in return.