Husband Shot to Death in Macclenny

Husband Shot to Death in Macclenny

There are 117 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 3, 2008, titled Husband Shot to Death in Macclenny. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Deputies say a woman shot her husband to death in Baker County as he left for work early Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

CMR

Macclenny, FL

#21 Mar 3, 2008
JZay61 wrote:
CMR....Can you tell me if this Kevin Jackson who was from Baker County graduating in 1979 from BCHS? <quoted text>
Yes...has an older brother. Always had such a sweet smile. Their entire family is devastated!
don rickles

Decatur, GA

#22 Mar 3, 2008
sheis hot!!!
bobbie

Savannah, GA

#23 Mar 3, 2008
Marco wrote:
bobbie, I agree, there are a lot of sorry men out there. Drunkards, drug addicts, perverts, murderers etc..
Logic, excellent point.
BTW it's not my concept. It's God's.
I do somewhat agree with what u are saying however I think in todays time it simply takes 2 people to make it and if a women can be self sufficient if the marriage doesnt work out she can take care of herself and her kids instead of going on welfare and making the taxpayers pay the way. My heart goes out to these children and may God bless them.
GreyBeard

United States

#24 Mar 3, 2008
Well he finally found Peace! May God Rest His Soul and watch over the children.
JZay61

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Mar 3, 2008
Thanks CMR, Were friends in School but had lost touch over the years. Sad Situation. Unbelievable.
ICW JOHN

Dorval, Canada

#26 Mar 3, 2008
chel wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, give us a break, that is not why this society is broken. Let's try maybe because so many men and women don't know how to be faitful to their marriage. If the men could keep their zippers up and the women keep their legs closed maybe the family's will stay together.
as both parents work; and the woman start making more money. they feel like they can do it on their own! that is why the generally leave! ther is an old saying: if your wife is starting to look good; it ain't for you!!!
Logic

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Mar 3, 2008
chel wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, give us a break, that is not why this society is broken. Let's try maybe because so many men and women don't know how to be faitful to their marriage. If the men could keep their zippers up and the women keep their legs closed maybe the family's will stay together.
You should check your divorce statistics. Infidelity is indeed a factor in divorce but it is usually the result of other problems within the marriage, such as lack of respect for the institution of marriage and frustration at trying to compromise decisions outside of traditional marital roles.
Friend of family

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Mar 3, 2008
What is this world coming to? I have known Kevin & his family for many years and always found them to be a loving caring family. Kevin always had a smile and a good word for everyone. Such a tradegy for this family. God be with them.
pete

Saint Augustine, FL

#29 Mar 3, 2008
don rickles wrote:
sheis hot!!!
who is hot?
chel

Saint Augustine, FL

#30 Mar 3, 2008
ICW JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>as both parents work; and the woman start making more money. they feel like they can do it on their own! that is why the generally leave! ther is an old saying: if your wife is starting to look good; it ain't for you!!!
I can say my divorce was because my ex didn't keep his pants up, nor the woman her legs closed. As for taking care of my child I do it well, without his father.
don rickles

Decatur, GA

#31 Mar 3, 2008
i still think she is a fine chick.......... look at those''pouty lips'' mmmmmmmmmm a real firecracker in the bed.i will write to her in prison
sarah

Charlotte, NC

#32 Mar 3, 2008
thats just crazy !
Marsgift

New Market, AL

#33 Mar 3, 2008
Was not domestic abuse!!! He tried to take her pork chop!!!!
ICW JOHN

Dorval, Canada

#34 Mar 3, 2008
Marsgift wrote:
Was not domestic abuse!!! He tried to take her pork chop!!!!
or she was pork chopping someone else!
Tammi Salami

United States

#35 Mar 3, 2008
don rickles wrote:
i still think she is a fine chick.......... look at those''pouty lips'' mmmmmmmmmm a real firecracker in the bed.i will write to her in prison
Write to me instead! I have big big lips!
KAREN

High Springs, FL

#36 Mar 3, 2008
AS A PERSON THAT WAS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION, TO SPECULATE ANYTHING AT THIS POINT ABOUT EITHER SIDE IS UNFAIR TO ALL. PEOPLE CAN ARGUE ABOUT WHO DID WHAT AND WHY ALL DAY BUT NOW THERE ARE CHILDREN WITHOUT A FATHER AND A MOTHER, A MOTHER WITH OUT A SON, AND A WOMAN THAT HAS MESSED UP THE REST OF HER LIFE. NO ONE CAN CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED AND TO BE SO CRUEL AS TO DEBATE ABOUT EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS, AND WHAT ROLE A WIFE SHOULD PLAY IN A MARRIAGE IS IS JUST STUPID. WHERE IS COMPASSION, MERCY AND LOVE? WHAT DROVE A WOMAN TO DO SUCH A THING? NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW. PERVERTS THAT COMMENT ABOUT WRITING TO HER IN PRISON ARE HEARTLESS FOR THE CHILDREN, AND DISRESPECTFUL TO THE DECEASED. IT'S EASY TO LAUGH JOKE AND KID WHEN IT'S SOMEONE WE DON'T KNOW, BUT HOW WOULD IT FEEL TO YOU IF YOUR SON, BROTHER, NEPHEW, CUZIN, WERE THE ONE LAY IN THEIR FRONT YARD AND YOU WERE THE ONE LEFT WONDERING WHY? WE BETTER THINK BEFORE WE SPEAK TO LOUDLY OR IT JUST MIGHT HIT OUR FRONT DOOR ONE DAY.
ray

Jacksonville, FL

#37 Mar 3, 2008
So she was arrested? I thought Florida women got 2-free-shots before it became a legal matter. Like out West! Mebby she shot two other gents before ...
ICW JOHN

Dorval, Canada

#38 Mar 3, 2008
KAREN wrote:
AS A PERSON THAT WAS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION, TO SPECULATE ANYTHING AT THIS POINT ABOUT EITHER SIDE IS UNFAIR TO ALL. PEOPLE CAN ARGUE ABOUT WHO DID WHAT AND WHY ALL DAY BUT NOW THERE ARE CHILDREN WITHOUT A FATHER AND A MOTHER, A MOTHER WITH OUT A SON, AND A WOMAN THAT HAS MESSED UP THE REST OF HER LIFE. NO ONE CAN CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED AND TO BE SO CRUEL AS TO DEBATE ABOUT EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS, AND WHAT ROLE A WIFE SHOULD PLAY IN A MARRIAGE IS IS JUST STUPID. WHERE IS COMPASSION, MERCY AND LOVE? WHAT DROVE A WOMAN TO DO SUCH A THING? NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW. PERVERTS THAT COMMENT ABOUT WRITING TO HER IN PRISON ARE HEARTLESS FOR THE CHILDREN, AND DISRESPECTFUL TO THE DECEASED. IT'S EASY TO LAUGH JOKE AND KID WHEN IT'S SOMEONE WE DON'T KNOW, BUT HOW WOULD IT FEEL TO YOU IF YOUR SON, BROTHER, NEPHEW, CUZIN, WERE THE ONE LAY IN THEIR FRONT YARD AND YOU WERE THE ONE LEFT WONDERING WHY? WE BETTER THINK BEFORE WE SPEAK TO LOUDLY OR IT JUST MIGHT HIT OUR FRONT DOOR ONE DAY.
yea you guys! knock it off!!
Warren

AOL

#39 Mar 3, 2008
CMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...has an older brother. Always had such a sweet smile. Their entire family is devastated!
I went to school with Kevin Jackson. His older brother is Jerry. Is anybody sure that this is him?
Warren

AOL

#40 Mar 3, 2008
I went to school with Kevin Jackson. Older brother is Jerry. Is anybody out there sure that this is him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to McClenny 8 hr married with chil... 2
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Mon Hale boy 204
Jacksonville man busted for soliciting sex from... (Sep '08) Mon Wow 18
Poll which hospital in Jax has the worst reputation? (Feb '08) Mon RozLinn 27
Jacksonville dating scene? (Jul '09) Jul 23 Pj persinger 21
Who is a good divorce attorney in Duval/St. Joh... Jul 22 Divorcing 1
The worst TV news people in Jax are? (Feb '08) Jul 22 Be positive 358

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance