Since: Sep 11

Rincon, GA

#30 Feb 25, 2012
so sad wrote:
As long as there are people like you all in the world,ignorance will never die. I joked with my husband,Sunday,about a group of loud mouth teenagers at McDonalds(I don't eat McDonalds,he does but that's another story) Any how,I told him,if those kids were black then people would have something bad to say about their behavior but since they were white it was ok. Society just wants to blame black people for all it's problems but the problem of the world is not race,it's the lack of God in peoples lives. You people who keep pointing the finger at black people are just like when Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit,blaming someone else. All that you complain about,even if legit,I see white people guilty of the same thing but it's only a problem when they are black. Focus on getting your life right with God and you wouldn't have time to worry about who's on food stamps and what they are buying.
I think it matters alot, and to act like a holy roller is pretty outlandish as well. Christians who actively practice teachings of God do not look down upon others based on their opinions, but you are. I am not pointing a finger at black people, I am pointing a finger at lazy people who lay up on food stamps and expect everyone else to provide for them. I can barely provide for my own family, but you are saying that it's okay for me to quit my job and lay up in my house because unemployment pays more than what I make now and if I'm on unemployment I can get foodstamps because I'll have no income. It would be like me knocking on your door with my hand out for money because I don't feel like working anymore or looking for a job. As long as there are people like you in the world, there will always be ignorance. You see it as an attack on black people, but you're on the attack on white people. How about I'm tired of being overlooked for promotions or certain jobs because a black person was hired, Lord forbid someone plays the race card. I am going on the attack here and saying that your image of the world is just as skewed as people who blame black people for all their problems. I said what I did because I saw it everyday. While I worked my white butt off scrubbing toilets that some drunk, black person peed all over...I was making less than they did on assistance. Tell me why someone pushing an Escalade, drunk off their butt needs foodstamps! There are just as many black people blaming white people for all their problems. As for your teenager comment, I would have said something whether they were black or white, because rude comes in EVERY color, not just white or black. The ignorance is evident in yourself, so before you choose a blanket statement and point a finger, maybe you need to count how many fingers are pointing back at you.
Traster

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Feb 25, 2012
12% of the population commits 40% of our violent crimes. That's a fact, Jack, and facts aren't racist; they are what they are.

Every time I look around here seem to be more blax than ever and my family's safety becomes even more important to me. I don't want to come home from work to find my yonug daughter raped and wife's throat slit.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#32 Feb 25, 2012
Amazing Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because she doesn't want to offend the majority of people that are on welfare...and are white, by the way.
You are either dumb as hell or live on another planet.
The % of Blacks on welfare is not even comparable to the % of whites.
The same with illegitimate child birth. 72% of black babies born are to single mothers compared to 24% of white illegitimate child births.
Over 60% of black women between the ages of 15 and 20 years old have at least 1 illegitimate pregnancy. That's cool if you live in Zimbabwe or Kenya, but it sure as hell is illiterate for white tax payers in the US to be picking up the tab for these worthless morons.
kckt

United States

#33 Feb 25, 2012
Amazing Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because she doesn't want to offend the majority of people that are on welfare...and are white, by the way.
The race of the recipients is immaterial. If you are on foodstamps and feeding your family junk and causing health problems paid for by Medicaid and Medicare, you are a tax payer's burden. MO should be aiming her Get Moving program at gov't subsidized obesity, etc--regardless of race.
As for how people convert foodstamps to cash--opportunities are everywhere. People are ready to pay a percentage of value on the EBT card. My daughter recently adopted 2 kids out of FL fostercare and receives a cash stipend (no foodstamps,but free medical, dental, school clothes in addition to a monthly check).
Even without fraud, the system is crazy.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#34 Feb 25, 2012
kckt wrote:
<quoted text>
The race of the recipients is immaterial. If you are on foodstamps and feeding your family junk and causing health problems paid for by Medicaid and Medicare, you are a tax payer's burden. MO should be aiming her Get Moving program at gov't subsidized obesity, etc--regardless of race.
As for how people convert foodstamps to cash--opportunities are everywhere. People are ready to pay a percentage of value on the EBT card. My daughter recently adopted 2 kids out of FL fostercare and receives a cash stipend (no foodstamps,but free medical, dental, school clothes in addition to a monthly check).
Even without fraud, the system is crazy.
You are 100% correct. Most tax payers that had the intelligence to take the time to read and understand what's going on would with their tax money would get an education, and maybe change their uneducated voting habits. Money for all these welfare freebies is funded by our Social Security Trust Fund that we're forced to pay into. It all started in 1964 by liberal Democrats and the Johnson administration. They take our tax $$ leave us an IOU. and borrow the money from China (mostly ) to replenish the money to pay real Social Security earner's monthly checks. If in 1964 Democrats wanted to fund this Welfare on steroids BS they should have been forced to increase taxes to fund the programs, and not steal the money from hard working tax payers. Any politician that voted for this brainless type program should have been hanged,and voters that supported these idiots should be funding it out of their pockets ,and forfeiting all their Social Security monthly checks.
We have to many voters in this country that vote without having any idea of what the person they choose to vote for has on his or her agenda. I'm a right wing Republican and voted for Mayor Brown,because he had a solid plan ,and I liked his ideas for moving the city to a higher level. Most of my Right wing friends voted for Brown also. He was the right choice, and he's doing a very good job.
White Not Racist

Jacksonville, FL

#36 Feb 26, 2012
Roberta wrote:
It seems everywhere I go it's like a different part of Africa. Or is it just my imagination? More Section 8s, crime, thuggery.
The Mayor is now black that never would have happened before. DUH That is like asking if Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona have become more Mexican. Stevie Wonder can see it.

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

#37 Feb 26, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good question.
That would be the Federal government. For whatever reason Jacksonville has been designated as a location for refugees. Our church works with a lot of them and I don't know all the information, but I've been told by multiple sources that Jax is a primary location used by the state department when placing refugees. I've noticed that the area around me has a lot of folks from Eastern Europe, certainly more than I would expect if people from that region were just randomly moving to the US. The area around my church has a lot of people who have escaped from the middle east.

The only thing I can think of is that the military bases here are used to transport them from overseas to hear. And then it's easier to keep them here than continue to move them to some other location.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#38 Feb 26, 2012
FLBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the Federal government. For whatever reason Jacksonville has been designated as a location for refugees. Our church works with a lot of them and I don't know all the information, but I've been told by multiple sources that Jax is a primary location used by the state department when placing refugees. I've noticed that the area around me has a lot of folks from Eastern Europe, certainly more than I would expect if people from that region were just randomly moving to the US. The area around my church has a lot of people who have escaped from the middle east.
The only thing I can think of is that the military bases here are used to transport them from overseas to hear. And then it's easier to keep them here than continue to move them to some other location.
Foe some reason I always have this uneasy feeling about people moving to the US from the Middle East. I don't trust them and I know they will always be Muslims #1 and deep in their hearts they hate our way of life, and they're only here for convenience. They will never be true Americans. They should be settled in a country that better suits their needs unless they're Christians. We're raising our own terrorist groups right here in the US, and guess where Mommy and Daddy came from originally ???
Roberta

Jacksonville, FL

#39 Feb 26, 2012
I don't consider Puerto Ricans and blackst to be Americans. They don't want to blend in.
You Racist Jerkette

Jacksonville, FL

#40 Feb 27, 2012
Roberta wrote:
I don't consider Puerto Ricans and blackst to be Americans. They don't want to blend in.
I guess you love white sales so you can buy more white sheets. This is 2012 not 1812 wake up you ignorant moron. I hope the Secret Service investigates you as a threat to the President. When you Post you moron they get your info and I know you are Posting from home because of the time and an idiot like you would never be in a library. By the way, I am white too. America is a melting pot so go wave you Rebel Flag and drink your moonshine and have sex with the toothless men you prefer.
Roberta

Jacksonville, FL

#42 Feb 27, 2012
I went out grocery shopping tonight and never saw so many blacks in my life. I will say that blacks seem to prefer Winn Dixie over Publix, though. I don't know why, but that's one reason I shop at Publix instead.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#43 Feb 27, 2012
You Racist Jerkette wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you love white sales so you can buy more white sheets. This is 2012 not 1812 wake up you ignorant moron. I hope the Secret Service investigates you as a threat to the President. When you Post you moron they get your info and I know you are Posting from home because of the time and an idiot like you would never be in a library. By the way, I am white too. America is a melting pot so go wave you Rebel Flag and drink your moonshine and have sex with the toothless men you prefer.
You cannot be a white American, it's impossible. White Americans have pride. You must be in HS or college or living in fairytale wonderland with Mommy and Daddy.
Roberta

Jacksonville, FL

#44 Feb 28, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot be a white American, it's impossible. White Americans have pride. You must be in HS or college or living in fairytale wonderland with Mommy and Daddy.
Why is it okay to be a proud African American, yet racist to be a proud White American?

Rincon, GA

#45 Feb 28, 2012
You Racist Jerkette wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you love white sales so you can buy more white sheets. This is 2012 not 1812 wake up you ignorant moron. I hope the Secret Service investigates you as a threat to the President. When you Post you moron they get your info and I know you are Posting from home because of the time and an idiot like you would never be in a library. By the way, I am white too. America is a melting pot so go wave you Rebel Flag and drink your moonshine and have sex with the toothless men you prefer.
You call them ignorant, but then you say that America is a melting pot and you assume just because their attitude is racist that makes them a Rebel Flag toting, moonshine drinking, and toothless man prefering person. If you wish to enlighten people to a different way of thought, how is name-calling supposed to encourage that? Did Martin Luther King Jr. go around name-calling in his effort to bring equality? No. Lead by example. You make a valid point that many people post comments that encourage hate and arguments without getting any facts. Be the person who takes the high road. It's better for people to assume that someone is ignorant, than for that person to open their mouth and prove it. If people would ignore the hurtful and hateful things that other people say, wouldn't the hate just fall on deaf ears?

Rincon, GA

#46 Feb 28, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The govm't should get out of the food stamp. welfare, and housing business. It's each individual's responsibility to pay for their own personal care. If you can't pay your bills you should stop breeding like animals, and the govm't should use a national sterilization program on both illiterate men and women to insure this BS is stopped immediately. Sooner or later this will happen. It should have been stopped 50 years ago. But now this is a main topic in circles of power. The cost of paying for these dead beats
is finally being noticed.
I think it's sad that it takes the breakdown of our economy to point out such large flaws. It drove me crazy to work where people cashed their unemployment checks and some people stated that they made more on unemployment than when they were working. I'm going down in flames, and my basket seats two :/

Rincon, GA

#47 Feb 28, 2012
Roberta wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it okay to be a proud African American, yet racist to be a proud White American?
In the minds of many, white people are still evil because of past atrocities. It doesn't help that there are various groups running around perpetuating violence on the premise of 'ethnic cleansing' or some religious point of view. Truth is, even though I have never owned a slave, have no plans of owning a slave, and being persecuted because someone else has...stuff isn't going to change tomorrow. If I am a proud Caucasian person I must be carrying a Rebel flag and enjoying a redneck lifestyle....even though I am not. Stereotypes will always be present and because of close-minded people, we can't be proud white people...we will only be perceived as racists.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#48 Feb 28, 2012
skeletoninthecloset wrote:
<quoted text>
In the minds of many, white people are still evil because of past atrocities. It doesn't help that there are various groups running around perpetuating violence on the premise of 'ethnic cleansing' or some religious point of view. Truth is, even though I have never owned a slave, have no plans of owning a slave, and being persecuted because someone else has...stuff isn't going to change tomorrow. If I am a proud Caucasian person I must be carrying a Rebel flag and enjoying a redneck lifestyle....even though I am not. Stereotypes will always be present and because of close-minded people, we can't be proud white people...we will only be perceived as racists.
I wouldn't be to concerned about the morons that might consider you or anyone like you a racists. We're the ones funding the lifestyles of the blacks that come up with this racists BS. If not for white tax payers they would starve and so would their children since the illegitimacy birth rate in the black community is 72%, and almost 89% of govt housing is occupied by black inhabitants.
meatman

Orange Park, FL

#49 Feb 28, 2012
at night it does tard

Glennville, GA

#51 Mar 5, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be to concerned about the morons that might consider you or anyone like you a racists. We're the ones funding the lifestyles of the blacks that come up with this racists BS. If not for white tax payers they would starve and so would their children since the illegitimacy birth rate in the black community is 72%, and almost 89% of govt housing is occupied by black inhabitants.
I'm not too concerned about it, I just wished to point out how stupid it is that some people just won't leave stuff alone and then when it backfires they blame everyone else for their problems. They don't want people to judge them based on how they dress or how they act, but they sure enough won't do anything to help change a negative stereotype either.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#56 Mar 11, 2012
Mickler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that. Have you been to Wal Mart lately? There are more than enough fat, white people using the handicapped spaces and then riding dirty on those free motorized carts inside.
And they're all wearing Lard Ash designer jeans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Podiatry Association Of Fl - Mark A Mat... (Feb '10) 6 hr william 11
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) 16 hr ozzy 178
Tyanna on American Idol Apr 23 Nellie 2
News Georgia - Drug Sweeps in Glynn & Brantley Counties (Oct '07) Apr 22 really 6
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) Apr 21 deen5230 230
jax tai chi club Apr 18 degwynci 1
News 6-Year-Old Hit During Police Chase (Jul '09) Apr 16 Miangel bardge 19
More from around the web

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]