Bantu looter claims to "deserve this..."

Bantu looter claims to "deserve this..."

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2014
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/19/it-has...

A 357-cal hollow-point to-the-head is what that looter deserves. Put down terrorists ASAP! With Neolith savages rampaging even against their own it's long overdue to cull-the-herd.
thedude

Middleburg, FL

#2 Aug 20, 2014
i would stand in front of my shop and blast them.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 20, 2014
During the La riots(199x), slants protected their shops from Bantu looters by furious gun-battles. I know, because I heard & watched that shooting from the roof of my Silver Lake Apt bldg.

WE were armed, but the burn-and-loot mob passed us by. My guess was ... too many local Vietnam and Mex residents who don't put up with that shite like faghgotty, guilt-ridden libcom whites.
noshellswill wrote:
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/20 14/08/19/it-has-to-stop-more-t han-30-arrested-after-another- violent-night-in-ferguson/
A 357-cal hollow-point to-the-head is what that looter deserves. Put down terrorists ASAP! With Neolith savages rampaging even against their own it's long overdue to cull-the-herd.
David

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 21, 2014
Back to Martha's Vinyard......
In Washington, President Barack Obama said the vast majority of protesters in Ferguson were peaceful, but warned that a small minority was undermining justice. Obama said overcoming the mistrust endemic between many communities and their local police would require Americans to “listen and not just shout.” Hmmmp, there it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50 Cent Sued Again 3 hr coco4u 1
Snow around jacksonville 8 hr Joebrownnn 1
Looking for fun 8 hr Skywalker99 1
Jacksonville police involved in fatal shooting ... (Jun '09) Fri Tommy Taylor 76
Cougar looking May 24 new2town 15
News Top Stories - Man Suspected in Teen's Murder Le... (Jun '07) May 23 Sadness 31
News Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges (Oct '07) May 22 Sad Researcher 749

Macclenny Jobs

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages