Christians are leaving "so called" ch...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#41 Oct 2, 2013
Revelation 22:3

There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;

- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/evil,-v...
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

#42 Oct 2, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Revelation 22:3
There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;
- See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/evil,-v...
God is the Father. Jesus is the Lamb. Bondservants are people. Santan was never a person. He was and is a spirit form. This does not support your claim in ANY way. You are sorely mistaken.

Satan will not and cannot be "saved." He cannot and will not re-enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#43 Oct 2, 2013
Yet Christ **did** offer that chance to (at least) some, just after his death when he descended to hell. A one-time shot? Nonsense part of a Semite fairy-tale ?? Too tricky to imagine ... as most Church fathers evidently believed cause the implications are weird.
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
God is the Father. Jesus is the Lamb. Bondservants are people. Santan was never a person. He was and is a spirit form. This does not support your claim in ANY way. You are sorely mistaken.
Satan will not and cannot be "saved." He cannot and will not re-enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#44 Oct 2, 2013
You are welcome to think as you wish. I do.
Observer

United States

#45 Oct 2, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
You are welcome to think as you wish. I do.
Absolutely. However, you cannot back your beliefs with scripture.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#46 Oct 2, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sorely mistaken.
Satan will not and cannot be "saved." He cannot and will not re-enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
According to the bible the only thing that satan has to do to get to heaven is repent..
----------

1 John 1:9

"As the lamb he offered love, mercy, forgiveness and healing to those who repent."
Observer

Lansing, MI

#47 Oct 2, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the bible the only thing that satan has to do to get to heaven is repent..
----------
1 John 1:9
"As the lamb he offered love, mercy, forgiveness and healing to those who repent."
Wrong. Satan has been cast out of the Kingdom. Jesus didn't come to save him. Scripture is clear about that. He squandered his chance already. Don't do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) 20 hr 777qqq 207
What happened to Rhonda Webb's court case? (Mar '08) Tue Ronda 3158 2
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) Mon Road Runner 65
Dating Black Women In Jacksonville Area Aug 29 Sly Fox 1
News The flip side of years of no hurricanes: Good l... (May '15) Aug 29 Actual Science 4
Thinking of moving to McClenny Jul '16 married with chil... 2
Haley (Jul '15) Apr '16 Gossip 13

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages