Local News - Unlicensed "Doctor" Arre...

Local News - Unlicensed "Doctor" Arrested

There are 8 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jul 2, 2007, titled Local News - Unlicensed "Doctor" Arrested. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Kyle Meenan First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL -- JSO Detectives have charged 64-year-old Raymond Gregory with practicing medicine without a license and delivery of a controlled substance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

KELLY L

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2007
One down & how many more to go! I'm sure there are a few more wannabe doctors out, doing the same thing. My advise to anyone seeing a doctor for the first time, check out their credentials; ie- medical school, where they trained, any malpractice suits pending, did they pass the state boards or did they get their license thru the internet. As patients--You have the right-to-know!!! INQUIRE BEFORE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT*****
Xanadu

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jul 6, 2007
You can check out your doctors license at this website:

https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASLI...

Since: Jun 07

Schoharie, NY

#3 Dec 14, 2007
you can also check your doctor out at webmd.com
been there

Saint Augustine, FL

#4 Dec 14, 2007
What are they going to do about all the quacks out there handing scripts out like candy?

I went to a local doc office once for a wound on my arm that began to look infected. After giving me an antibiotic doc says, "What do you want for the pain." Mind you, I never told her I was hurting and I asked her, what pain? She said don't you want something for the pain, if it doesn't hurt now, it might later. To which my response was, are u kidding me? She said no, I will give you whatever you need for the pain. I never went there again.

Since: Dec 07

Decatur, GA

#5 Dec 14, 2007
been there wrote:
What are they going to do about all the quacks out there handing scripts out like candy?
I went to a local doc office once for a wound on my arm that began to look infected. After giving me an antibiotic doc says, "What do you want for the pain." Mind you, I never told her I was hurting and I asked her, what pain? She said don't you want something for the pain, if it doesn't hurt now, it might later. To which my response was, are u kidding me? She said no, I will give you whatever you need for the pain. I never went there again.
Is it not amazing how quick a dr is to give you something that you can very easily come to depend on daily just as we do our meals after the addication these drugs mean more to some than there meals. Alot of people fake all these pains to get the drugs even if they do not want them then they sell them to our children this crap has got to stop I guess 1 down and God only knows how many more there is to go
Jordon

UAE

#8 Sep 29, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Kasey

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Oct 4, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX .COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#10 Oct 7, 2013
KELLY L wrote:
One down & how many more to go! I'm sure there are a few more wannabe doctors out, doing the same thing. My advise to anyone seeing a doctor for the first time, check out their credentials; ie- medical school, where they trained, any malpractice suits pending, did they pass the state boards or did they get their license thru the internet. As patients--You have the right-to-know!!! INQUIRE BEFORE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT*****
This BS has been on topix forum for 5 or 6 years please renove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beware Of The New Postcard Computer Virus (Jan '08) 5 hr Mr Reynolds 10
Iron Order mc (Jul '14) 6 hr Testurfate 60
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Wed Mildred S Cruz 97
Getting more traffic to your Jacksonville busin... Sep 27 jacksonville seo 1
Thinking of moving to McClenny Jul '16 married with chil... 2
Dana Padgett (May '14) Apr '16 Macclenny Girl 2
House remodel (Aug '15) Aug '15 William 1

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance