Officials hoping donuts lure mystery ...

Officials hoping donuts lure mystery ape out of trees

There are 11 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 15, 2007, titled Officials hoping donuts lure mystery ape out of trees. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Florida wildlife officials are hoping doughnuts will lure an orangutan into the open in Baker County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Timmy

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Nov 15, 2007
Mystery Ape in tree??

Did they try Kool-Aid, Watermelon and Welfare checks???
monkey

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2007
Isnt there a group of feral monkeys in florida that descended from escaped circus monkeys in the 30s? I don't think I made that up...
monkey

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2007
why is the Sunsentinel crossing out the word mon key?
Kurtcito

Venus, FL

#4 Nov 15, 2007
Oink

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Nov 15, 2007
Might attract some cops!
WRUKUS

Hollywood, FL

#6 Nov 15, 2007
Orange ape in a tree, its Hillary Clinton!!!! It doesn't really make too much sense as a joke, but I had to throw Hillary in this story because she is in every other story...
Alabama Jack

Hollywood, FL

#7 Nov 15, 2007
monkey wrote:
why is the Sunsentinel crossing out the word mon key?
Why that is because they dont want you callin a nigg er a mon key.
Murray Langston

Hollywood, FL

#8 Nov 15, 2007
monkey wrote:
Isnt there a group of feral monkeys in florida that descended from escaped circus monkeys in the 30s? I don't think I made that up...
Those are rhesus mon-keys you're referring to, but they're over by Silver Springs. They also had a breeding colony on one of the Florida Keys, but they had to remove them because they were tearing the place up.
CHAOS DRVE X

Pleasanton, CA

#9 Nov 15, 2007
HAHA MONKIE. BRINGHIM TO THE COLESIUM TO BE TRAIN.
What

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2007
Alabama Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Why that is because they dont want you callin a nigg er a mon key.
Mr Jack, man you are just so tough, you used the N word and dare anyone to say or do anything to you. Man you are one brave dude, oh wait a minute, you are sitting behind a computer and writing this without anyone knowing who you are. So that make you a coward and a little punk, I bet when you see black people you act nice and would wet your pants if a black person even looked at you from the fear you have. I notice usually, racist like yourself are cowards and can only do things when they have a sheet or a group of other punks, then you get together and hurt some little black kid and call yourself men. You are a sorry POS with a little ding dong. Go back and sit in the trailer and have sex with your big fat greasy wife.

“Yes, it's Steve”

Since: Jun 07

Wellington

#11 Nov 15, 2007
got to be a cop in the tree if they're trying to coax it out with doughnuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL law - STAY RIGHT EXCEPT 2 PASS (Nov '11) May 26 rdbrantley86 6
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) May 23 Kimmy 19
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) May 22 lampt 201
Amirite? May 22 Gaygay 2
Comcast turmoil (Oct '15) May 20 Komodoman 12
Donald Trump is a slime incased liberal Democrat. May 20 Marty Pedrick 3
Top Reasons to move and not to move to Jacksonv... (Jul '08) May 19 Michael Jacksonvi... 161
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages