Anglo turkey-farmers want narco.MEX s...

Anglo turkey-farmers want narco.MEX slaves

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Nov 27, 2013
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/thanksg...

Farmers won't pay citizen farm workers a living wage! Sucks - don't care. Georgia is among the worst offenders.
Oh yes ... will citizens ever pay for the imported wage slaves, but not the farmers.
Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#2 Nov 29, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
http://www.politico.com/story/ 2013/11/thanksgiving-turkey-po litics-100415.html?hp=t1
Farmers won't pay citizen farm workers a living wage! Sucks - don't care. Georgia is among the worst offenders.
Oh yes ... will citizens ever pay for the imported wage slaves, but not the farmers.
Most people tend to forget farmers in many cases pay workers based on production,and not by the hour. Tax payers pick up medical,education and the bulk of other living necessities.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Dec 7, 2013
You make the argument for a very **HIGH** minimum wage. It must be sufficient to pay for all normal personal expenses.

My own (monarchical) prejudice for a "well-maintained" culture also requires high wages ... I will **not** permit starving citizens to die in my street gutters! And **my** women will wear Italian-style high heels!

Of-course rigid tariffs ought to reserve enough of the economy for citizens that **no** minimum wage (or unions) is required. Use-it-or-loose(TAX)-it; invest-or-die fatkat$! Capital (is forced to) chase citizen labor. The very able man-of-business become very wealthy and the very hard worker fyucks his daughter.
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people tend to forget farmers in many cases pay workers based on production,and not by the hour. Tax payers pick up medical,education and the bulk of other living necessities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Places? Thu acw269 1
News Owner of Cat-Can-Do Marine Arrested on Three Co... (Jan '08) Apr 23 Babygirl 25
News Strange & Unusual - Fake Firefighter Showed Up ... (Sep '07) Apr 21 One who knows 7
My husband is BISEXUAL (May '11) Apr 21 ichweiss 52
Thinking of moving to McClenny (Jun '16) Jul '16 married with chil... 2
Dana Padgett (May '14) Apr '16 Macclenny Girl 2
House remodel (Aug '15) Aug '15 William 1

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages