Murder Victim's Family Wants Answers

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Angela Williams First Coast News MACCLENNY, FL -- Her family says she was a young girl with a bright future and ready for a new start.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2009
angry

Green Cove Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Let him out and tell me where he is -------- I'd love to get my hands on him. LOOSER! He is useless to anyone. Hope's mother should be partly to blame also. What kind of mother gets her 16 yr old daughter drunk and then leaves her behind in a stranger's house? FREAKIN' low-life morons!
Skeleton in the closet

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

She is not any kind of mother. I think it is important to remember that her daughter paid the ultimate price for her mother's negligence. Some members of that family, whether they come by it honestly or not, are all about themselves. Their drugs, booze, and money are all that matters to them. They realized far too late what they had and it took losing her for them to start acting like people, instead of trash. For anyone who truly knows the family, the sheriff advised the family not to talk to the media, but you always see the same one person in the media spotlight. What happened to Hope was terrible, I would not wish that one anyone, but I often wonder how her mother escaped any kind of charges for neglecting her daughter and leaving her with people she claims she knew nothing about. To the family of Hope....I am truly sorry for your loss and she will be with you as long as you keep her memory close. God bless all of you and I hope that the healing has begun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Macclenny Discussions

Search the Macclenny Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racist... (Jun '11) 13 hr noshellswill 263
Obama.nation laughs at murdered Americans 16 hr noshellswill 5
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) 16 hr noshellswill 786
Traitorous Bantu scum Obama.nation 16 hr noshellswill 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 23 hr Mutt 2,928
Fred Cotton's BBQ Sauce Recipe??? (Dec '11) Sun TjH 8
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sun P Quinn 2,402
•••
•••
•••
Macclenny Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Macclenny Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••