Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

noshellswill wrote:
KOWs position on McVeighs actions is "difficult" to understand.
<quoted text>
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>

As for McVeigh I think he just wanted to make a name for himself and kill people, you know go down in history. Just think about the issue he had with Government and what he stated was his reason for killing. His action lead to more of what he was against.
If McVeigh just wanted to kill people he would have went after an easier target like a school or a hospital.. And his actions didn't lead to more of what he was against.. It was the 9/11 attacks under the Bush administration that lead to more of what he was against.. And Bush was never held accountable for the attacks..

I would love to see some McVeigh justice shoved up the rearends of the US supreme court..

God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Nice turn-of-a-phrase. Be sure you are the patriot.

Watch a weeks-worth of the Syrian civil-war videos on UTUBE. Crack a 6-pak; four hours a night ought to do it. Then tell me about the watered tree-of-liberty. Tell me about bloody.handed infinitely fanatic self-glorifying self-satisfaction! Feckin-A Allah Akbar...
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson..
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
If McVeigh just wanted to kill people he would have went after an easier target like a school or a hospital
Or a daycare? That IS what McVeigh did, when he chose that location. He was maximizing the casualities and targeting as many innocent people as possible. You're twisting it to make your point.
Observer

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Jefferson..
Jefferson called for an open form of government, whereby officials are accountable to the people (representative republic), including second amendment rights. That's the crux of this quote. Not what McVeigh did.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a daycare? That IS what McVeigh did, when he chose that location. He was maximizing the casualities and targeting as many innocent people as possible. You're twisting it to make your point.
It was a federal building.. So dont blame McVeigh because the federal government uses kids as shields.. A daycare center has no business being in a federal building riding on my tax dime anyway..

Keep in mind that the feds specifically targeted a mother and child and shot them dead at Ruby Ridge.. And let us not forget the kids that were killed at the Waco siege by the feds..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jefferson called for an open form of government, whereby officials are accountable to the people (representative republic), including second amendment rights. That's the crux of this quote. Not what McVeigh did.
What you said here goes hand in hand with what McVeigh did, and supports his actions..
Observer

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said here goes hand in hand with what McVeigh did, and supports his actions..
I disagree.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Nope, I think you should pay for all kinds of baby-sitting KOW. It's a natural. What about those Bantu baby-mommaz you care-about so much. Don't they **need** baby-sitting service while "servicing" their Johns for a bit more krakpipe kandy ?
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a federal building.. So dont blame McVeigh because the federal government uses kids as shields.. A daycare center has no business being in a federal building riding on my tax dime anyway..
Keep in mind that the feds specifically targeted a mother and child and shot them dead at Ruby Ridge.. And let us not forget the kids that were killed at the Waco siege by the feds..

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Good Morning Jacksonville, he another installment of how zero-tolerance policy equals ZERO common sense.

http://www.webpronews.com/erin-cox-high-schoo...

Many adults often complain about future generations of children, saying they are immature and do not understand responsibility. While this may be true, there could be an external reason as to why kids struggle with making decisions.
Two weeks ago, North Andover High School decided to suspend Erin Cox, senior and captain of the school’s volleyball team, for helping her intoxicated friend.

Cox had just finished work at the Andover Inn and had met with some friends at the local yogurt shop when she received a text from a friend stating that she had had too much to drink at a party and needed a ride home. Worried that her friend may try to take herself home or seek a ride with a fellow drunk, Erin decided the best course of action would be to give her friend a ride home.

Unfortunately for Erin, the night would not be uneventful. Shortly after arriving at the party, police showed up at the scene and arrested 12 underage drunks, along with summoning another 15 to court for drinking.

An officer at the scene cleared Erin of any wrongdoing, giving Erin’s mother a letter stating her sobriety.

Despite the fact that Erin was being a responsible adult and coming to the aid of a friend in need, the school decided to uphold its zero-tolerance alcohol policy and punished Erin – She was stripped of her role as captain of the volleyball team and suspended for the next 5 games.
The incident has put a damper on Erin’s senior year experience:“I just feel very defeated. When you’re in high school you’re supposed to stay perfect and be perfect, but everyone makes mistakes.” Despite feeling defeated, however, Erin still stands by her decision:“I felt like going to get her was the right thing to do. Saving her from getting in the car when she was intoxicated and hurt herself or getting in the car with someone else who was drinking. I’d give her a ride home.”

So what exact rule did Erin violate? The North Andover school handbook is very explicit in its alcohol policy, only indicting those who are intimately involved with the possession, use, or distribution of the substance:

However, there is a special condition in the handbook for those who hold leadership positions in extracurricular activities:

There are so many issues with this entire situation. First, why the double standard for “normal” students and those in leadership positions? Of course, one wants the leaders to be role models, but wasn’t Erin exhibiting her leadership abilities when she decided to help her friend?

Secondly, how is this strict prohibition on being involved or near alcohol in any way preparing these students for the future? In under one year, Erin will be headed to college, where she will be constantly surrounded by illegal activities?

Is a zero-tolerance policy the best way to teach students how to handle these situations? How can one know what to do if they have never had to face the situation before?

The future generation of adults may in fact be less mature than their predecessors. However, one should look to the reasons why and address the cause. In this case, it is fairly evident that coddling adults and conservatism are to blame. So you Baby Boomers can complain all you want, but remember – you created these monsters through your strict moral limitations and conservative ideologies.

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Just another example of why America is so screwed, the heads of our children’s indoctrination centers are idiots, not allowed to think or unable to think. Zero-tolerance policy are just a further extension of the indoctrination government should make laws and rules and the citizens should not question or dispute.

Side note here about the leadership of MADD and why I question many of the things they demand of government.

MADD Endorses Erin Cox Punishment: Designated Driver Should Have Called An Adult
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/996864/madd-endorses...
“Underage drinking is so very dangerous, that’s why MADD appreciates this school’s effort,” MADD President Jan Withers told Fox News.“I’m not there and I don’t know all of the details, but indeed, their efforts to prevent underage drinking through zero tolerance are admirable.”
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

But ... but .... think of the children. But ... but ... think of the diaper-wearing ADULT children ... but, but think of the simpering dependent SHEEP parents who have raised lil' lambie-pies to bleat BAAAA BAAAAAA NO TOLERANCE except for thieving wettbaakkks & gropy lib.com Madonna/Miley pervoz.

Have you no **heart** LIJ .....?
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
Just another example of why America is so screwed, the heads of our children’s indoctrination centers are idiots, not allowed to think or unable to think. Zero-tolerance policy are just a further extension of the indoctrination government should make laws and rules and the citizens should not question or dispute.
Side note here about the leadership of MADD and why I question many of the things they demand of government.
MADD Endorses Erin Cox Punishment: Designated Driver Should Have Called An Adult
“Underage drinking is so very dangerous, that’s why MADD appreciates this school’s effort,” MADD President Jan Withers told Fox News.“I’m not there and I don’t know all of the details, but indeed, their efforts to prevent underage drinking through zero tolerance are admirable.”
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush is your bench mark for bigger government then you have vote twice for MASSIVE government and incredible inefficient government including the Affordable Healthcare Act just to start.
Back to the suspension, the kids where not at the bus stop and where on Private Property, I know you are not a believer in private property but in my opinion that is where I draw a line. If this would have happened at the bus stop then I would have little issue with the suspension however, I would not support the expulsion.
Just FYI, you would need more than luck with the spitball since I wear glasses.
I only voted for Obama once.. Since then I have given up on voting..

The schools have a responsibility and duty to protect kids trying to go to school, on or off of school property in my opinion ..

A 12 year old girl killed herself from bulling that originated at her school and followed her home..

It could have happened differently and has in some cases.. If she was already determined to die, she should have brought a gun to school and shoot dead her bullies and anyone else that got in the way and save the last bullet for herself.. Agreed?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/stor...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

No argument ... the current USA political system is a disgrace. Yet remember ... two serious, honest men: Pat Buchanan & Ron Paul could each only get 6% popular support for POTUS.

Big argument on harassment .... Kill **them** & then kill myself ?? I call bull*hit! Nonsense! To give another person "verbal" power over your life is an act of great p*ssyhood! Even that mis-speaks as young Kurdish women arm & fight against Al-Nusra & FSA thugs (USA armed) to protect their homeland.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
The schools have a responsibility and duty to protect kids trying to go to school, on or off of school property in my opinion ..
A 12 year old girl killed herself from bulling that originated at her school and followed her home..
It could have happened differently and has in some cases.. If she was already determined to die, she should have brought a gun to school and shoot dead her bullies and anyone else that got in the way and save the last bullet for herself.. Agreed?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

noshellswill wrote:
Big argument on harassment .... Kill **them** & then kill myself ?? I call bull*hit! Nonsense! To give another person "verbal" power over your life is an act of great p*ssyhood! Even that mis-speaks as young Kurdish women arm & fight against Al-Nusra & FSA thugs (USA armed) to protect their homeland.
<quoted text>
Your emotional opinion is not a big argument.. So try to stay with the facts when you post your opinion..

Verbal power has started wars .. I suggest you study your history before posting another crybaby rant, school teacher..
gemma

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the step mom of one bullies was arrested for child abuse (of another kid). What trash!

I just wish all kids could see through a window and KNOW that the stupid bull*hit that bothers us as kids doesn't matter. And that kids who talk smack are usually doing so because they're hurting inside themselves. It sucks. My best advice is for parents to just keep a close watch and try to make sure they know as much as possible about their kid's lives. And one key thing is not to let your kids on social media.
gemma

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emotional opinion is not a big argument.. So try to stay with the facts when you post your opinion..
Verbal power has started wars .. I suggest you study your history before posting another crybaby rant, school teacher..
You'd stick to the topic and your opinions only if you weren't hurting so much inside. You act like an adult bully. No different. Same childish crap just more ridiculous from an adult.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

gemma wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd stick to the topic and your opinions only if you weren't hurting so much inside. You act like an adult bully. No different. Same childish crap just more ridiculous from an adult.
I stick to the topic and my opinion because "I am" hurting inside..

I bully no one.. I call it like I see it and nothing more.. Deal with that first, and then you might be able to deal with me.. Otherwise shut the f$$kup...
gemma

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I stick to the topic and my opinion because "I am" hurting inside..
I bully no one.. I call it like I see it and nothing more.. Deal with that first, and then you might be able to deal with me.. Otherwise shut the f$$kup...
You're the one who can't deal. You proved my point yet again. It must be terrible to be so little on the inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Macclenny Discussions

Search the Macclenny Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racist... (Jun '11) 17 hr noshellswill 263
Obama.nation laughs at murdered Americans 19 hr noshellswill 5
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) 19 hr noshellswill 786
Traitorous Bantu scum Obama.nation 19 hr noshellswill 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sun Mutt 2,928
Fred Cotton's BBQ Sauce Recipe??? (Dec '11) Sun TjH 8
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sun P Quinn 2,402
•••
•••
•••
•••

Macclenny Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••