Teen inmate died of asphyxia in restr...

Teen inmate died of asphyxia in restraint chair

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Apr 19, 2014
This was more then just murder.. It was outright torturing someone to death.. But yet the state attorney ruled it as an accident..

This so called justice system that we have needs to be dealt with by a big blow, in my opinion...

God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
--------
"Daniel Linsinbigler, who was being held on misdemeanor charges, was also in a spit mask and choked on his own vomit, according to the documents."

"While the medical examiner ruled the death a homicide, the State Attorney's Office called it accidental, saying there was no criminal wrongdoing on the part of the deputies."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/documents-teen-i...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 20, 2014
Too bad for him ... running nekked into a gals room screaming . Prolly not his fault, but the guy was nuts. Pick a stronger case KOW.
King of wisdom wrote:
This was more then just murder.. It was outright torturing someone to death.. But yet the state attorney ruled it as an accident..
This so called justice system that we have needs to be dealt with by a big blow, in my opinion...
God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
--------
"Daniel Linsinbigler, who was being held on misdemeanor charges, was also in a spit mask and choked on his own vomit, according to the documents."
"While the medical examiner ruled the death a homicide, the State Attorney's Office called it accidental, saying there was no criminal wrongdoing on the part of the deputies."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/documents-teen-i...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Apr 21, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
Too bad for him ... running nekked into a gals room screaming . Prolly not his fault, but the guy was nuts. Pick a stronger case KOW.
<quoted text>
Streaking naked is nothing new.. So you see the torture killing irrelevant, even if the guy was nuts?

Keep in mind that the nazis would have been more merciful and just shoot him in the back of the head..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Apr 22, 2014
I believe that one (1) broken window leads to another ... broken window. If you can't or will not replace the glass, then brick-in the opening or ... next thing pavement starts to crack! Get the picture ?

It's called the 'broken window' effect and together with most any "long tail" (or 5%er) theory gives a consistent and predictive fascist sociology. Look it up. Cosmopolitans hate it , but know it's accurate. Wuss need not apply.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Streaking naked is nothing new.. So you see the torture killing irrelevant, even if the guy was nuts?
Keep in mind that the nazis would have been more merciful and just shoot him in the back of the head..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local News - Oberlander charged with Clay Count... (May '07) 13 hr Sheri 8
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) 16 hr kenmsr 107
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Nov '07) Sun Michele Tyson 70
rvz Sat Mike Estepp 1
Ashley Mullis Sat Concerned 1
Thinking of moving to McClenny (Jun '16) Jul '16 married with chil... 2
Dana Padgett (May '14) Apr '16 Macclenny Girl 2

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance