Does anyone else hate Shannon ogden?

Does anyone else hate Shannon ogden?

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

habs69

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Oct 21, 2010
FCN really needs to fire him - he's too fake.
crimson dynamo

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Oct 21, 2010
habs69 wrote:
FCN really needs to fire him - he's too fake.
He's no one of my favorites but "hate" is not a description I would use on any local media face.
He's a reader of news....that's about it.
Local

Bradenton, FL

#3 Oct 21, 2010
odgen is a silly class clown air head, he fits in well with the old over the hill gang of clueless nit-wits on ch.12.

if you can giggle and make lame remarks......ch. 12 is looking for you.
Tom

Stone Mountain, GA

#4 Oct 22, 2010
Local wrote:
odgen is a silly class clown air head, he fits in well with the old over the hill gang of clueless nit-wits on ch.12.
if you can giggle and make lame remarks......ch. 12 is looking for you.
Looks like your hired.
lol

Bradenton, FL

#5 Oct 22, 2010
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like your hired.
ok, you aced the lame remark......now let's hear you giggle.....
JaxNativeGirl

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Oct 22, 2010
I can make him giggle. And squeal. Right, boyz???
ScOOter

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Oct 22, 2010
I donlt hate anyone. But I can tell you that all personalities on TV are the way they are because they are constantly at risk of being fired for not reading their scripts verbatim, or for inadvertently being anything less than PC. The PC crowd has made them this way, and because it seems everyone is hyper-sensitive these days.
scott1

AOL

#8 Oct 22, 2010
how he made it as anchor i have no idea....he screws up multiple times a night....speaks like he is either high or suffered a traumatic brain injury in the past....kyle meenhan should have gotten it...worked for the company for nearly 20 years, and was forced into retirement because he was not a liberal and a is a staunch conservative....he believes in welfare reform....is honest about the crime in jax and where the violence lies....and now who does fcn have? a washed up surfer pillhead who screws up the weather every night...his leather skinned, husband stealing skank....a pathetic sports caster who didnt have the stones to demand action or to walk away like a man when his wife started banging a co-worker, the nerdiest black guy on the planet and mush mouth)ogdon)...way to step it up fcn.
SonnyD

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Oct 22, 2010
scott1 wrote:
how he made it as anchor i have no idea....he screws up multiple times a night....speaks like he is either high or suffered a traumatic brain injury in the past....kyle meenhan should have gotten it...worked for the company for nearly 20 years, and was forced into retirement because he was not a liberal and a is a staunch conservative....he believes in welfare reform....is honest about the crime in jax and where the violence lies....and now who does fcn have? a washed up surfer pillhead who screws up the weather every night...his leather skinned, husband stealing skank....a pathetic sports caster who didnt have the stones to demand action or to walk away like a man when his wife started banging a co-worker, the nerdiest black guy on the planet and mush mouth)ogdon)...way to step it up fcn.
Gee, scott...hahaha..still commenting on something that happened years ago....and everything stopped...but a wacko like you still has their genitals in a vice.....try getting laid..it might do wonders for you..

“Liberals are insane.”

Since: Jan 10

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Oct 24, 2010
I dont "hate" the guy, but I dont really like him.
I've always wondered why FCN needed to hire him though.

When they did, it seemed they had several people already working there that at the least had some connection with Jacksonville that they could have gotten to do the job.
bob tipton

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#11 Aug 1, 2013
I feel like I am at the theater watching a juvenile production of the fockers--I confess I only see him when I walk thru the living room where my wife is watching him. Do I have grounds for an annulment ?
Gonga

Pontiac, MI

#12 Oct 18, 2013
I think he does a fantastic job on First Coast News.
Mongo

Sarasota, FL

#13 Oct 18, 2013
He comes across as fake. His voice goes from a high falsetto, (like he's going through puberty), to a low baritone, all in one sentence. That might be a great talent in the music industry, but when it's done by a newscaster, it comes across as fake. Him, giggling Jeanie, marble-mouth Ken, and nasal Jessica, are a joke.
Joey

Inman, SC

#14 Jan 1, 2014
I met him over the weekend in person, I thought he was a really great guy,
I can't imagine why anyone would hate him

Since: Oct 14

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2014
Nahhhh, just met him. Can't judge someone in less than 60 minutes of watching them on TV.

If your in to music I just caught his solo act on the acoustic guitar. Great show!

Very cool Dude! Humble guy!
Jan

Orange Park, FL

#16 Jul 19, 2015
Nitwit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) 5 hr Stephanie83 269
News 2 men questioned over MLK Day shooting of 8, th... 15 hr Moishe Keisterbalm 3
News Local News - People say They Know a Different J... (Aug '07) Mon Anthonio 18
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Mon Angela 26
News Man Smoking Near Gas Pump Bursts Into Flames (Mar '07) Jan 20 Enzo49 30
looking Jan 20 XxxX 1
va Jan 20 Dee 1

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages