Taliban suspending talks on captive ...

Taliban suspending talks on captive U.S. soldier

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 23, 2014
The Taliban having the upper hand after over a decade of war with the US that Bush got us into because of the 9/11 security failures under his watch that he was never held accountable for?... hahahahahhaha!!...

Meanwhile Bush is living like a king along with his crony capitalist counterparts.. And Israel is laughing their a$$es off...

God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
----------
Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN)-- The Taliban say they are suspending talks with the United States to exchange Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl -- the only American soldier held as a captive -- for five Taliban prisoners.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/23/world/asia/tali...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Feb 24, 2014
McVeigh uselessly killed hundreds ... Bush_baby 10s-of-thousands. Bush pimped for the oil.hoe Saudi-wogs and then butchered mountain sheep-herders and date farmers to cover his crime.

Allowing due process, ROMAN JUSTICE should be served to Bush/Cheny/Graham and their cronys. That is best-estimate truth for me.
King of wisdom wrote:
The Taliban having the upper hand after over a decade of war with the US that Bush got us into because of the 9/11 security failures under his watch that he was never held accountable for?... hahahahahhaha!!...
Meanwhile Bush is living like a king along with his crony capitalist counterparts.. And Israel is laughing their a$$es off...
God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
----------
Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN)-- The Taliban say they are suspending talks with the United States to exchange Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl -- the only American soldier held as a captive -- for five Taliban prisoners.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/23/world/asia/tali...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Feb 24, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
McVeigh uselessly killed hundreds ...
<quoted text>
McVeigh didn't uselessly kill because he did give the government a well deserved slap in the face.. The only problem is that there was just one McVeigh instead of thousands..

Look at the millions of folks that vote uselessly .. What good has that done? This government gets more corrupted every day and millions of people voting have done nothing to even slow it down no matter what side of the fence they stand on......

The bottom line here my friend is that its time for a revolution and it cant be a peaceful one because the wallstreet protester have already tried that and failed.. Bullets and bombs is the only answer in my opinion..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort white Easter good or bad 8 hr DayT386 1
in pain Wed Hillary LOST 2
JSO Off Duty Working Part Time (Oct '08) May 22 Greg 5
Blacks May 20 Disgusted 1
News Strange & Unusual - Second Grader Stripped Nake... (Feb '07) May 18 Suezanne 255
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) May 16 Nirak 116
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) May 16 PRIME RIB 50

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages