Traitorous DemoRat Harry Reid

Traitorous DemoRat Harry Reid

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Apr 13, 2014
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-re...

The rancher beat 'em, but it was a close thing. Did Obama.nation and his Bantu/cosmopolitan gangstaz want another Ruby Ridge? Once bullets started to fly no telling how far the insurrection spreads ...

DemoRat senator Reid and his son (like the Clintons before them) pimp the chi.com money-machine to fatten their family bank accounts at the expense of American producers. White trash that make Bantu pimps Al Sharpton and Mike Jackson look like Sunday school teachers.

They poison the republic. Will voters not rid us of this vermin?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 13, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/breaki ng-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-l and-grab-of-bundy-ranch/
The rancher beat 'em, but it was a close thing. Did Obama.nation and his Bantu/cosmopolitan gangstaz want another Ruby Ridge? Once bullets started to fly no telling how far the insurrection spreads ...
DemoRat senator Reid and his son (like the Clintons before them) pimp the chi.com money-machine to fatten their family bank accounts at the expense of American producers. White trash that make Bantu pimps Al Sharpton and Mike Jackson look like Sunday school teachers.
They poison the republic. Will voters not rid us of this vermin?
George H. W. Bush was president during the Ruby Ridge murders...So how can you attack one side without attacking the other?

I suggest you study your history schoolteacher, or shut the f$$k up...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Apr 13, 2014
Don't care about POTUS political party. Once the Gub'mnt draws blood ... and once free citizens get a taste of Gub'mnt blood in return no-telling where it ends. We know what happened to the British and to the Southron rebs ... but vis' the Bantu/cosmopolitan/globalist clique ...(Cheny-Rubio & Shumer-Feinstein are all members) history teaches that issue would be determined on battlefields of slaughter.

You ready for that KOW ?
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
George H. W. Bush was president during the Ruby Ridge murders...So how can you attack one side without attacking the other?
I suggest you study your history schoolteacher, or shut the f$$k up...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Apr 15, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
Don't care about POTUS political party. Once the Gub'mnt draws blood ... and once free citizens get a taste of Gub'mnt blood in return no-telling where it ends. We know what happened to the British and to the Southron rebs ... but vis' the Bantu/cosmopolitan/globalist clique ...(Cheny-Rubio & Shumer-Feinstein are all members) history teaches that issue would be determined on battlefields of slaughter.
You ready for that KOW ?
<quoted text>
Yes.. I am ready and anxiously waiting ...

This crony capitalist government we have has already made many bleed and has also put many on the streets, just to make a profit and live the good life..

God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Apr 16, 2014
Certainly true ... for 60+ years neither RepubliFat nor DemoRat politician has worked for the well-being of American citizens.

Were a "just hand" to remove them all tonight, history teaches our republic would be grateful and better-off tomorrow.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.. I am ready and anxiously waiting ...
This crony capitalist government we have has already made many bleed and has also put many on the streets, just to make a profit and live the good life..
God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#6 Apr 16, 2014
Tim McVeigh, closet queen and jailhouse bytch.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Apr 16, 2014
http://www.news4jax.com/news/3-arrested-in-20...

Seeing your need to defend Bantu thugs, are these your pals WOWser? There's lots of 'em ... 1/4 Bantu a felony-perp if you include the "misses"? I'm sure you have an affirmative-action excuse .... something like 'well what can you expect from a Neolith savage ??'
wow wrote:
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Apr 17, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
Certainly true ... for 60+ years neither RepubliFat nor DemoRat politician has worked for the well-being of American citizens.
Were a "just hand" to remove them all tonight, history teaches our republic would be grateful and better-off tomorrow.
<quoted text>
With Bundy taking a stance with a few of his armed friends driving off the feds is proof that war is coming with our crony capitalist government...

Pointing weapons at federal agents is a felony and can also get you shot dead, but yet no arrest were made and no one was shot dead.. But the Bundy's better watch out because the feds play dirty.. they will even snipe a mother and child and shoot them dead..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Apr 17, 2014
wow wrote:
Tim McVeigh had more balls then you will ever have ... He even had more balls then Obama, who sold us out to crony capitalism with his for profit insurance mandates...I wonder how much money of the premiums will be trickled down to government through insurance lobbyist.. My best guess is allot being the closed door meetings that Obama has had with Insurance CEO's..

Keep in mind that crony capitalism isn't limited to the feds.. Its among state and city governments as well.. ex mayor peyton sure socked it to us with his city fees and higher taxes that got his family business "Gate", contracts on the tax dime.. Not to mention the Fl controlled republican legislature that has home owners insurance outrageously priced paying their way to prosperity while forcing folks out of their homes as well ...

Its time to lock and load in my opinion...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Apr 17, 2014
Act as desired ... plan as needed in service to the republic. The rule KOW is **don't lose**. McVeigh lost.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
<clip>

Its time to lock and load in my opinion...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Apr 18, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
Act as desired ... plan as needed in service to the republic. The rule KOW is **don't lose**. McVeigh lost.
<quoted text>
McVeigh didn't lose.. He was just a casualty of war, and his legacy lives on..

McVeigh is a true American hero.. And the US troops that have died in Iraq and Afghanistan that received the Medal of Honor, are less deserving of it then Tim McVeigh..
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Apr 18, 2014
Also keep in mind that there is a reason for a poor job market.. Being there is no draft, our crony capitalist government needs folks to fight for it..

Those that have died in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, deserve nothing more then a fools or desperate for a job medal...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Apr 21, 2014
I see foolish Iraq and Afganland war even worse than you. Not just do those wars soak-up the unemployed, but they **WASTE** huge amounts of capital that could have been spent ... not on weapons ... but, for the well-being of American citizens.

Bush.baby and his cronies were derelict in their constitutional responsibilities and traitors to the republic worthy of the punishment traditional for such evil behavior.
King of wisdom wrote:
Also keep in mind that there is a reason for a poor job market.. Being there is no draft, our crony capitalist government needs folks to fight for it..
Those that have died in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, deserve nothing more then a fools or desperate for a job medal...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Boty Enterprises (Aug '15) 6 hr Screwed Over Too 2
trump maybe russia 17 hr Go Blue Forever 5
News Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table (Mar '08) Wed Ricky F 958
News U.S. and World News - Child Falls From Ferris W... (Aug '07) Wed Michelle 12
to go or not to go by darkvader (Feb '08) Aug 23 brandy trujillo 23
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Aug 22 RFFR 221
News Sisters of Cherish Perrywinkle removed from mother (Jul '13) Aug 22 Jen 15

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages