Kids 'Shop With A Cop' In Baker Co.

Kids 'Shop With A Cop' In Baker Co.

There are 1 comment on the WJXT story from Dec 15, 2009, titled Kids 'Shop With A Cop' In Baker Co.. In it, WJXT reports that:

Christmas came a little early for several children in Baker County Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJXT.

a thankful family member

Macclenny, FL

#1 Dec 16, 2009
I would like to thank baker county sheriffs office for what they did for the children for christmas the three year old he also has a brother that is five and a uncle that is eight also got to shop with a cop these children have had it rough the last few years the loss of there parents being raised by grandparent but to make another change in there life in june 2009 when there grand dad passed away suddenly these children deserve something good to come out of life and word just can't tell how thankful our family is to these great people my prayer is that god bless them every one for the love they showed these children and that they always let there light shine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Corey Files to Run Again 17 hr TUReader 1
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) Thu Juicyjuju27 73
Nooner's Restaurant is closing. Thu dirtyd75 2
Fort White business owner needs our help. Thu dirtyd75 8
Review: Ifix & Cell Of Jacksonville (Apr '13) Wed Clarese Moller 10
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Tue a man without a face 820
News Replacement for radio's Bargain Channel debuts ... Jan '15 Jackie D 2
More from around the web

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]