Head-on crash kills 1 in Baker County...

Head-on crash kills 1 in Baker County; DUI arrest made

There are 1 comment on the Florida Times-Union story from Aug 1, 2010, titled Head-on crash kills 1 in Baker County; DUI arrest made. In it, Florida Times-Union reports that:

A head-on collision killed one driver and led to the arrest of a Macclenny man on alcohol-related charges Saturday night in Baker County, Florida Highway Patrol said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Times-Union.

why

Macclenny, FL

#1 Aug 5, 2010
didnt see much about the person that killed miss vickie in a dui crash. didnt even mention it was a dui. all mr. daniels info was sent straight to the times union but nothing about mr. crews was posted in the times union. then in the press mr. daniels accident scene on the front page but left out mr. crews accident scene. both were wrong both should have gotten equal publication but for some reason they didn't. just wanna know why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Mon Kimmy 19
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) May 22 lampt 201
Amirite? May 22 Gaygay 2
Comcast turmoil (Oct '15) May 20 Komodoman 12
Donald Trump is a slime incased liberal Democrat. May 20 Marty Pedrick 3
Top Reasons to move and not to move to Jacksonv... (Jul '08) May 19 Michael Jacksonvi... 161
Anyone know tyree? May 18 Mine 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages