Head-on crash kills 1 in Baker County; DUI arrest made

Aug 1, 2010 Full story: Florida Times-Union

A head-on collision killed one driver and led to the arrest of a Macclenny man on alcohol-related charges Saturday night in Baker County, Florida Highway Patrol said.

Read more
why

Macclenny, FL

#1 Aug 5, 2010
didnt see much about the person that killed miss vickie in a dui crash. didnt even mention it was a dui. all mr. daniels info was sent straight to the times union but nothing about mr. crews was posted in the times union. then in the press mr. daniels accident scene on the front page but left out mr. crews accident scene. both were wrong both should have gotten equal publication but for some reason they didn't. just wanna know why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia - Waycross Home of Televangelist Juanit... (Oct '07) Fri Mz Roze 54
Smoking Weed In Florida is Legal Now? Fri Laura K 3
Iron Order mc (Jul '14) Fri Rider 50
Review: First Coast MD (Aug '09) Mar 26 hollywood32226 68
Review: Galaktic Studios Mar 25 devaughn38 1
Casual Dating in Jacksonville Mar 25 SouthSider 5
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Mar 23 Jack be nimble 174
Macclenny Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]