Slap down AT&T, Verizon etc. media mafia

Slap down AT&T, Verizon etc. media mafia

Posted in the Macclenny Forum

noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#1 May 13, 2014
http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/05/top-i...

So the big-dog bytches if regulated for the public good won't invest in hardware? Then take-away their monopoly privleges to carry data services. Just rip AT&T et. al new *zzwholes and see who will gladly take their places.

Take away their money and power, flog them bloody redback and slap them down hard.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#2 May 16, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
http://arstechnica.com/busines s/2014/05/top-isps-threaten-to -be-less-innovative-and-spend- less-on-network-upgrades/
So the big-dog bytches if regulated for the public good won't invest in hardware? Then take-away their monopoly privleges to carry data services. Just rip AT&T et. al new *zzwholes and see who will gladly take their places.
Take away their money and power, flog them bloody redback and slap them down hard.
What happened to just sending them an e-mail? And here you are now wanting blood... I hope I had something to do with that schoolteacher because otherwise I would be just wasting keystrokes and time..

Welcome to the real world of crony capitalism... And God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#3 May 17, 2014
Responding like $$$.hoes everywhere, taking away AT&T/Verizon/Comcast grift & bling & monopoly profits hurts as much as killing their children.

Take away privilege and $$$ from those biz-nazis then laugh & watch their eyes bleed!
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to just sending them an e-mail? And here you are now wanting blood... I hope I had something to do with that schoolteacher because otherwise I would be just wasting keystrokes and time..
Welcome to the real world of crony capitalism... And God bless Tim McVeigh, a true American hero...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#4 May 17, 2014
noshellswill wrote:
Responding like $$$.hoes everywhere, taking away AT&T/Verizon/Comcast grift & bling & monopoly profits hurts as much as killing their children.
Take away privilege and $$$ from those biz-nazis then laugh & watch their eyes bleed!
<quoted text>
And who is going to take away privilege and $$$ from those biz-nazis? We the people? hahahahahahahha!!..Good luck with that...

I assume that we wont be hearing from you that much being that you will be disconnecting your internet and phone service to teach those biz-nazis a lesson so do me a favor and stop by your public library from time to time and use their internet access and let me know what its like living off the grid...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#5 May 18, 2014
Yep ... AT&pee & Griftcast have a monopoly on JAX WWW media. Makes it hard ...
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
And who is going to take away privilege and $$$ from those biz-nazis? We the people? hahahahahahahha!!..Good luck with that...
I assume that we wont be hearing from you that much being that you will be disconnecting your internet and phone service to teach those biz-nazis a lesson so do me a favor and stop by your public library from time to time and use their internet access and let me know what its like living off the grid...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#6 May 18, 2014
Seems that AT&T/Comfast/Version etcetc are teflon coated. But, getting the FCC to decleare WWW a **common carrier** with single-trak pricing would ram a prickly bamboo-pole up the *zzwhole of those biz-nazis cosmopolitans.

They have Gub'mnt granted monopoly right.of.way for their HW/bandwidth ... so keep their ROI under 4%... and if they don't like it you could replace them in 30-seconds with a company well-satisfied with that assured profit.

AT&T gets told: gentlemen you are a public service with FIRST responsibility to customers not investors. Hahahha. So 'stand and deliver or this bamboo pole gonna tickle yo' livva & make you shiver'.

So citizens can be smart not savage. Unlike Tim McVeigh an American *zzwhole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JSO Off Duty Working Part Time (Oct '08) Mon Greg 5
Blacks May 20 Disgusted 1
News Strange & Unusual - Second Grader Stripped Nake... (Feb '07) May 18 Suezanne 255
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) May 16 Nirak 116
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) May 16 PRIME RIB 50
Single mom moving to Jax.. are there any assist... (Mar '08) May 12 Hate ignorance 148
News Jacksonville Councilman Accused of Punching Dog... (Jan '08) May 11 ChelBe 202

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages