Where Is Tim Deegan?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike K

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Dec 28, 2013
Gene Bridgman wrote:
If Tim has a drinking problem, he needs some help. Not to be fired from his job. He wasn't drinking on the job. He's a good weatherman, runner,surfer.He has a lot of personailty on TV. Get him some help and get him back on First Coast News. He was the only reason I watched.
Yes he should go to rehab and then be allowed to come back
Winnie Waddell

Orange Park, FL

#22 Dec 30, 2013
Glad to see Tim Deegan back on the air. We all have our faults and are without sin. So before you start judging him, look at yourself.
Winnie Waddell

Orange Park, FL

#23 Dec 30, 2013
Glad to see Tim Deegan back on the air. We all have our faults and no one is without sin. So before you start judging him, look at yourself.
Due

Saint Augustine, FL

#24 Dec 30, 2013
So glad to see Tim back today. We've missed him and worried he'd be gone for good. He's professional with his reports and explains meteorology very well. Whatever happened in his personal life is his own business.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#25 Dec 30, 2013
Tim is BACK IN THE HOUSE, and I am very glad to see him back where he should be!
happy new year

Orange Park, FL

#26 Jan 1, 2014
always thought tim was a good weatherman and his wife easy on eyes seen them both jogging at the beach seemed friendly
Hard lesson too learn first hand no doubt
allie

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Jan 9, 2014
Apparently he was back today. Dont know if it was the first time. I dont care about tim, but donna is one of the sweetest people.
Will

United States

#28 Jan 16, 2014
Tim has been doing weather video for the app and internet. I saw him just last week giving the report via fcn wx app
Will

United States

#29 Jan 16, 2014
BTW He took a plea deal of 12 months probation, community service, had his license suspended for 6 months, and dui classes.
surfer dude4

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#30 May 14, 2014
does anyone have a tape of deegan and donna in the back of the weather van???
stan

Orange Park, FL

#31 May 28, 2014
surfer dude4 wrote:
does anyone have a tape of deegan and donna in the back of the weather van???
Your Dad still has the one he made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Donald Trump Supporter Shot In Cleveland Bar 2 hr Retired SOF 2
Need viewpoints 11 hr Fed up citizen 1
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) Thu Redneck Woman 259
Art n Illusion Hair Salon (Jun '15) Thu Caroline 22
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Wed Norman VN 1
Thinking of moving to McClenny Jul 26 married with chil... 2
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Jul 25 Hale boy 204

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages