Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

He has not been back on air since his DUI arrest a few weeks ago. Is he in rehab or did the station sack him?
Wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Do you have a man-crush?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Wow wrote:
Do you have a man-crush?
Only on YOU, WOWser...
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Sir Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Only on YOU, WOWser...
he lost his job according to info on the net.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
he lost his job according to info on the net.
Where on the net?
Hector

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

You stupid fools, ok he got caught, whaa live with it. It has nothing to do with weather performance. Who you need to get rid off are those females who suck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Hector wrote:
You stupid fools, ok he got caught, whaa live with it. It has nothing to do with weather performance. Who you need to get rid off are those females who suck.
He should NOT be fired over this. Hell, Dan Hicken stayed drunk for years, even during broadcasts, and they kept that clown on air.
Gail

Surrency, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

We want Tim Deegan back!!! He is too athletic with his running, surfboarding, etc to be a serious alcoholic. I've watched him since he first starting at the TV station as just a kid. I worry that something in his personal life caused him to go on a bender (like Donna is sick again). And 3 empty and one half full can of beer do not make an addict. B ring Tim back!!!
keep tim gone 4life

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

they fired Winston dean a few years back with his dui and fired Darryl tardy when he was arrested for picking up a male prostitute. if they had to go the adulterer tim d has to go. he is a big a hole anyway. fire the dirt bag.
Really

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

What
Fenn T

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

I am also a big fan of Tim Deegan. I am disgusted that the station has not supported or informed the audience about the outcome. May their ratings further slide. I don't buy not telling us the truth. Is he coming back?????? He was the only reason I watched FCN but for I'm Telling Ken!
ssweat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Fenn T wrote:
I am also a big fan of Tim Deegan. I am disgusted that the station has not supported or informed the audience about the outcome. May their ratings further slide. I don't buy not telling us the truth. Is he coming back?????? He was the only reason I watched FCN but for I'm Telling Ken!
I agree. Their lack of candor is as if they are refusing to deal with it. I no longrt watch TV 12, if they cannot be honest with this, I can't trust them with anything else.
Wendy R

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Bring Tim back-he is a great Weatherman,active in the community,this does not warrant his being let go. The station should address everyone's curiousity by stating what is going on-rather than sweeping it under the rug
james

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Fenn T wrote:
I believe they're waiting for the outcome of his court date he pled not guilty if he found not guilty they will retain him if he's found guilty they will probably let him go

Since: Jul 12

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Gail wrote:
We want Tim Deegan back!!! He is too athletic with his running, surfboarding, etc to be a serious alcoholic. I've watched him since he first starting at the TV station as just a kid. I worry that something in his personal life caused him to go on a bender (like Donna is sick again). And 3 empty and one half full can of beer do not make an addict. B ring Tim back!!!
Who is "WE"? You ain't speaking for anyone but yourself! I want my kids to see him laid low for his irresponsible behavior

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

keep tim gone 4life wrote:
they fired Winston dean a few years back with his dui and fired Darryl tardy when he was arrested for picking up a male prostitute. if they had to go the adulterer tim d has to go. he is a big a hole anyway. fire the dirt bag.
Darryl Tardy is hardly a just comparison to Deegan, see link:
http://staugustine.com/stories/101604/new_264...

Refresh me on "Winston Dean". I don't remember him.

In any case, those 2 were around briefly, made no contributions to Duval County and the surrounding communities as Deegan has done for many years. One DUI does not warrant his being thrown out of his career, in my opinion.

Before you make any assumptions, I assure you I am not a friend or a relative of Deegan, I have never met the man, nor am I aware of any other incidents involving criminal misconduct - the sharing of Hicken's wife is old news, a personal matter, and - last I heard - not a criminal charge.
TimFan

Somerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Broad

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Come on the guy is a troll. You can tell just buy looking at his face he is a closet drunk. The whole Donna Deegan and Hicken scandal way back when was an ebarrassment to the station and im sure that they can't wait to can him which won't happen officially until his legal trouble has been concluded.

Dan got away from all of it and went to 47, personally I like him for the sports and listen to him on 1010xl on a regular basis so no need to drag him into this.
beejay

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

He's a DRUNK!
Gene Bridgman

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

If Tim has a drinking problem, he needs some help. Not to be fired from his job. He wasn't drinking on the job. He's a good weatherman, runner,surfer.He has a lot of personailty on TV. Get him some help and get him back on First Coast News. He was the only reason I watched.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Macclenny Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Macclenny News, Events & Info