Attorney Socked by Prisoner Doesn't P...

Attorney Socked by Prisoner Doesn't Pass Blame

There are 4 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Attorney Socked by Prisoner Doesn't Pass Blame. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

A public defender who was punched in court by a disgruntled client said Thursday he doesn't blame the man who gave him with two black eyes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 7, 2008
"A public defender who was punched in court by a disgruntled client said Thursday he doesn't blame the man who gave him with two black eyes."

And there's a reason that you're a public defender, you can't see right from wrong.
alien nation

High Springs, FL

#2 Feb 7, 2008
I Know many lawyers who needs punching out . Balls of the year award for the Inmate .
mad sam

Pontiac, MI

#3 Feb 8, 2008
all lawyers are the equivalent to pedophiles and serial killers,do not feel sorry for this guy,just thought i would remind you.
osage roberts

Georgetown, KY

#4 May 12, 2014
Game is looking.......game recognises nothing.

Haters gonna hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) 12 hr Theladywhowilltel... 123
Puppy farm concerns (Feb '08) Wed Phoenix Rider 10
pitbull laws (Jun '08) Oct 17 scos0464 175
black men white women (Aug '11) Oct 16 Jimmy crack corn 44
News Police Bust suspected Brothel (Jul '08) Oct 16 Jimmy crack corn 40
God bless Timothy McVeigh, a true American hero (Aug '12) Oct 16 Glen 52
Richard Allen Oct 15 Worried 3

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages