Jackson curtis martin
_helps_

Campton, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2008
Does anyone know Jackson Curtis Martin??
This is like his daughter and i would like to find him!!
Err

West Liberty, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2008
Come on ppl i would really like to find him.I know someone has got to know him.Hes like 50years old now.And i have never really seen him.I was tookin away from him when i was 2 and its been like 11 years now!!

“Pretty in pink”

Since: Dec 07

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Dec 30, 2008
I'm sure someone somewhere in Jacksonville may kn ow him. Jacksonville is a big city. People that may know him may not necessarily come to this forum.

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

#4 Dec 30, 2008
well like i don't know him!

“The Inevitable”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 30, 2008
tookin away? I wonder why
Jacquelyn Nicole

Sandy Hook, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2009
He beat my mom before i was born. cause he didnt want me...then after she had me....he got really close to me and he beat my mom cause she wanted to take me and leave him....one day when he was at work she left him....I would really like to find him before its too late...

“The Inevitable”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2009
Sonds like a winner,, maybe Slime knows him or Slime could be his son, he beats women too.
tommy salami

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2009
he punches them right in the baby-maker i hear

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#9 Jan 29, 2009
Not adding up wrote:
Sonds like a winner,, maybe Slime knows him or Slime could be his son, he beats women too.
sounds like slim.
Yeah

Gainesville, FL

#10 Jan 29, 2009
Jacquelyn Nicole wrote:
He beat my mom before i was born. cause he didnt want me...then after she had me....he got really close to me and he beat my mom cause she wanted to take me and leave him....one day when he was at work she left him....I would really like to find him before its too late...
Too late for what?

Just have to wonder how someone knows the difference and correct usage of to, too and two, but uses words like tookin" etc. You may be a figment of your own imagination!
Jacquelyn Nicole

West Liberty, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2009
He said that he was going to kill my mom if she did not do what he said....and trust me im not fucking with you all.as far as i know hes got another son but hes 20 something.but his mom took him away from jack to.and he told my mom he was not getting another tookin away from him again.i pics of him and stuff from when he was in the navy and army.its been 13 almost 14 years since i last seen him.and im sorry if my grammers not perfect...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2009
Go to www.whitepages.com and type in his name. There is someone there by that name.
Jacquelyn Nicole

Campton, KY

#13 Jan 30, 2009
thanks that was him..
but the number has been disconected
Jacquelyn

Grayson, KY

#14 Sep 1, 2014
I completely forgot I posted this. I was around 13. I'm 19 years old now and still have not been able to find him. For the people that was nice and tried to help, thank you. For the rude Comments and the people that made fun of me, that's really mature to make fun of a child wanting to find there father no matter what kind of man he was. I would still like to meet the man that brought me into this world.
I can help you

Portage, PA

#15 Jun 6, 2017
Jacquelyn Nicole wrote:
How can I reach you, Jackie? Telephone number? I can definitely help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida - Girls Gone Wild Founder Sentenced For... (Apr '07) Tue Servicedoglili 8
I got caught wearing panties (Aug '10) Tue carb1 73
Anheiser Bush Survey Mon Roger on the Ale 1
Sugar daddy Nov 18 Lane4233 2
Nasty Celebrations Restaurant FINALLY closed down! Nov 18 Lane4233 1
Anyone have any news/gossip/thoughts about Fort... (Sep '16) Nov 18 Lane4233 4
Chitlin Ice Cream Nov 16 Crazy world 1

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages