Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
aeiou

United States

#2531 Feb 25, 2014
they have just got their panties in a wad because everyone has figured out the sandy hook and crook was another one of their scripts.

This man has done is homework and ID'd the actors...... lol

Panamaed

United States

#2532 Feb 25, 2014
I have heard Adam Lanza had been abused and this was all about the Pedophiles.
I'm wondering how many involved in the coverup have knowledge of the pedophilia?
TOPIX HAS TO BE IN ON IT TOO TO ALLOW THESE PERVERTS TO CONTINUE POSTING THEIR CRAP AND CENSORING THE WHISTLEBLOWERS!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2533 Feb 26, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
I have heard Adam Lanza had been abused and this was all about the Pedophiles.
I'm wondering how many involved in the coverup have knowledge of the pedophilia?
TOPIX HAS TO BE IN ON IT TOO TO ALLOW THESE PERVERTS TO CONTINUE POSTING THEIR CRAP AND CENSORING THE WHISTLEBLOWERS!
Topix has to be " Politically Correct" which means don't rock the boat on any issue.
Topix does nothing about anything, and don't expect anything.
pvt pages

Spring Hill, FL

#2535 Feb 26, 2014
censored

authority: self cenered needs
Panamaed

United States

#2536 Feb 26, 2014
Topix knowingly allows much mischief with regards to censorship and does control of Topics and Content and willfully and wantonly supports criminal behaviors such as death threats, identity theft, perverted libelous comments and criminal stalking.
I have a record of reports and have forwarded them with screen captures to Law Enforcement that are know to be accomplices.
Topix Bot has been compromised too.
The truth is going to come out about this hopefully sooner than later.
Panamaed

United States

#2537 Feb 26, 2014
Topix used to extort money to remove comments until the Kentucky Attorney General and others, less Pam Bondi and Crooked Bill McCullum, forced them to change their ways .
Panamaed

United States

#2538 Feb 26, 2014
Topix censored my registered user Panamaed and David Panamaed Harbin try to keep me from blowing the whistle on murders, bank fraud, governmental corruption and racketeering yet allow these CointelPro Stalkers to moderate.
pvt pages

Spring Hill, FL

#2539 Feb 26, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Topix censored my registered user Panamaed and David Panamaed Harbin try to keep me from blowing the whistle on murders, bank fraud, governmental corruption and racketeering yet allow these CointelPro Stalkers to moderate.
SO.......

remember........ you might, and probably are without validaty

authority: what is is*
now - who is the phoney?|_| you |_| me
Panamaed

United States

#2540 Feb 26, 2014
Ask the corrupt Spring Hill Shill Judge that make multiple innuendo threats directed at anyone trying to expose the corruption, child exploitation and murders/suicidings .
pvt pages

Spring Hill, FL

#2541 Feb 26, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Ask the corrupt Spring Hill Shill Judge that make multiple innuendo threats directed at anyone trying to expose the corruption, child exploitation and murders/suicidings .
..... and we, the readership got the anticipated 'line' from the one who is " a little lost "
yes......
A THINKER

Spring Hill, FL

#2542 Feb 26, 2014
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix has to be " Politically Correct" which means don't rock the boat on any issue.
Topix does nothing about anything, and don't expect anything.
POLITICALLY CORRECT

======really! THANKS pa
poo some

United States

#2543 Feb 26, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Yea and it (looks) like this old pedophile judge duddette blogs on the Sunshine News using the name of FRANK. Did you get a make on his real ISP address yet???
Panamaed

United States

#2544 Feb 26, 2014
Hell no.
Can I Laugh now

Spring Hill, FL

#2545 Feb 26, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Hell no.
Hope to keep my humor

Do, however, wonder how Panamaed can try to insult to escape? Is he bi-polar or is he only blessed with a personality lost in childhood/
Can I Laugh now

Spring Hill, FL

#2546 Feb 26, 2014
aa question ---

who has a urinal built into thhe floor next to his internet modum?
james

United States

#2547 Feb 26, 2014
Spring Hill Shill you can do anything in the heqq you want too. You be the man. Drawing all them big bucks for years of fooking over the poor ole little man ans woman. If you are really an old judge let me tell you this. I onced worked as a hospital orderly working my way through the school of hard knocks. There was an judge down the hall, it took the old b'tard three weeks to die. Even the morphine would not stop the screaming from the pain. The most miserable three weeks ever in the hospital. Everyone in there probably including that old b'tard if he's had enough sense was glad when he drew hi last breath. Paying for all the wrongs he had committed when he somehow though that black robe made him better than every body that come before him. Including his fellow lawyers who still wasn't as good as the almighty judge.

The sun don't shine up the same dogs ass every day!

Look at Peter King and how he don't know who obummer and his Bush handlers is letting come across the Mexican Border.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Panamaed

United States

#2548 Feb 26, 2014
Poo some, yes I do ....and so do my "handlers"
Bye, bye pension....
SHILL

Spring Hill, FL

#2549 Feb 26, 2014
james wrote:
Spring Hill Shill you can do anything .....
ah!

the fealling of power!

tis good!
SHILL

Spring Hill, FL

#2550 Feb 26, 2014
and to know one doesn't have to spellllllll
Panamaed

United States

#2551 Feb 26, 2014
Hey Spring Hill Shill Judge,

Did you notice how my Panama City Stalker fell by the wayside?

You must ask yourself if the Good Sheriff Nick Finch DOES HAVE A CYBERCRIME UNIT?

Go ahead, make our day.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guadalupe rodriguez,Maria Rodriguez about Marce... 16 hr 8itch 1
News Volusia to get its 1st VyStar branch Thu Richard Move 2
I am interested in Buying -- Diabetic Test Stri... (Oct '08) Thu Lyndsey 3
black men white women (Aug '11) Thu Adventurous couple 40
Does anyone know Joan and Debra Jun 21 Tried 1
what does luvember mean? Jun 20 steve621 1
Thinking of moving to McClenny Jun 15 married with chil... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages