Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
jase

United States

#2639 Mar 14, 2014
who did you vote for or is your mind to small to remember nothing to do with judges or corruption.
Panamaed

United States

#2640 Mar 15, 2014
Sandy Hook Justice Puzzle (Facebook Page)
For those of you that question weather Alex Jones is with us or not. Today he really showed us something good for America. Thank you Alex Jones, I appreciate your support. And THANK YOU again to everybody that has chipped in today in any way they could. Wolfgang W. Halbig

&li st=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg
Panamaed

United States

#2641 Mar 15, 2014
Jase by now you must understand this discussion is a Statewide Soap Box used to try to disseminate information to expose corruption and bank fraud, etc....and there are some, like you too maybe, that try to distract from that goal. You need to make up your mind which side you are on.
yes___choice____

Brooksville, FL

#2642 Mar 15, 2014
[QUOTE who="Panamaed"... need to make up your mind which side you are on.[/QUOTE]

a mutual problem__________
Panamaed

United States

#2643 Mar 15, 2014
You act like you are a Topix Host but are actually you are a

TOPIX PARASITE!
what

Brooksville, FL

#2644 Mar 15, 2014
bites hurt when blood drawn
jase

United States

#2645 Mar 15, 2014
I'm on my side I don't support your government in any form. I don't vote I don't pay taxes I don't support your law enforcement or your Christian god.
seeders

United States

#2646 Mar 16, 2014
The contemporary practice that utilizes the masses themselves to act as sensors of dissenting information was initiated in the 1950’s. Typically, individuals (called “seeders”) are strategically placed in an audience {updated to include various social media sources] listening to a potentially threatening alternate information source. The job of the seeders is to consistently challenge the purpose and accuracy of the information source (a process known as “cheerleading”) until authentic and well-meaning members of the audience begin to repeat the challenges by themselves. The strategically placed individuals are then withdrawn, leaving no evidence of mass manipulation. Honest critics in the audience vehemently deny the existence of strategic attacks, unwittingly covering the tracks of the seeders.
OBSERVER WHO REPORTS

Brooksville, FL

#2647 Mar 16, 2014
seeders wrote:
The contemporary practice that utilizes the masses themselves to act as sensors of dissenting information was initiated in the 1950’s. Typically, individuals (called “seeders”) are strategically placed in an audience {updated to include various social media sources] listening to a potentially threatening alternate information source. The job of the seeders is to consistently challenge the purpose and accuracy of the information source (a process known as “cheerleading”) until authentic and well-meaning members of the audience begin to repeat the challenges by themselves. The strategically placed individuals are then withdrawn, leaving no evidence of mass manipulation. Honest critics in the audience vehemently deny the existence of strategic attacks, unwittingly covering the tracks of the seeders.
interesting but then again why is the essense of this repeated over and over and topix to topix

____PROPAGANDA - PERHAPS__________

____? REAL OR DISTORTION ?_________
jase

United States

#2648 Mar 16, 2014
Once again your government is sticking it nose where it don't belong this time it may get it bit off. It is not good to poke stick at a country like Russia. The have EMP bombs and delivery system.
spell it out

Brooksville, FL

#2649 Mar 16, 2014
jase wrote:
Once again your government is sticking it nose where it don't belong this time it may get it bit off. It is not good to poke stick at a country like Russia. The have EMP bombs and delivery system.
short

to short

and what did you say
jase

United States

#2650 Mar 16, 2014
I said the USA is fixing to get its arse beat again can you speak Russian.
Panamaed

United States

#2651 Mar 17, 2014
Is Putin a Mason, too?
facts equal evidence

United States

#2652 Mar 17, 2014
Yes! Putin is a Mason Too. However contrary to the Communist-Nazi's running this country he has not sold out to the muslim brotherhood.
help Need Explanation

Brooksville, FL

#2655 Mar 18, 2014
facts equal evidence wrote:

... Communist-Nazi's.....
What is..........
evolution to disaster

United States

#2656 Mar 18, 2014
Perhaps you should ask those who monitor and remove the truthful blogs on this communist-nazi controlled anti-truthful site.

Evolution, Communism And The NWO
...Devilution!
By David J. Stewart
Modern Communism is part of a Satanic conspiracy, which aims to bring to fruition a Totalitarian Police State, i.e., the Beast system of the Antichrist, aka, the New World Order. This plot was organized back in 1773... Evidence will be produced to prove that Modern Communism was organized in the year 1773 by a group of International Money-Barons who have used it since, as their manual of action, to further their secret plans to bring about a Totalitarian Godless State. Lenin made this clear in his book Left Wing Communism. On page 53, he said: "Our theory (Communism) is not a dogma (Settled Doctrine); it is a manual of action. Many modern leaders have said and done the same things as Lucifer did during the heavenly revolution. There is no appreciable difference between Red and Black Atheism. The only difference is in the plans used by the opposing leaders to ultimately win undisputed control of the world's resources, and bring into being their ideas for a Totalitarian, Godless Dictatorship.
SOURCE: PAWNS IN THE GAME; chapter one, page 4; by William Guy Carr; 1958.
Today, we informally refer to these International Money-Barons, i.e., Banksters, as the "Illuminati." This includes the Rothschilds and Rockefeller families, and everyone working with them as accomplices to further their New World Order agenda. If you think this is science-fiction, think again! Read what David Rockefeller, chairman of the Council On Foreign Relations, said back in 1994... "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
—David Rockefeller speaking at the UN, September 14, 1994

Hence, the 911 attacks! Notice that Mr. Rockefeller mentioned the New World Order. Conspiracy theory? I think not!

Evolution: Vehicle of Apostasy! Destination: the New World Order!
In order to achieve such a diabolical plot, Satan needed to remove from men's minds their individualism, love for family, national patriotism, and faith in the God of the Bible. Don't believe it? It was Communist sicko, God-hater, and traitor, George Brock Chisholm, who stated back in 1954... "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism, and religious dogmas."
SOURCE: Speech, Conference on Education, Asilomar, California, September 11, 1954
Chisholm had been obsessed for years with the idea that instilling concepts of right and wrong, love of country, and morality in children by their parents is the paramount evil...
The people who have been taught to believe whatever they were told by their parents or their teachers are the people who are the menace to the world.
SOURCE: Speech, Conference on Education, Asilomar, California, September 11, 1954
Fundies R Mentally ill

Hockessin, DE

#2657 Mar 21, 2014
Rrr
free dumb of speech

United States

#2659 Mar 26, 2014
All these perverts are still floating around in the local politics. Mel Sembler (money man) was deeply involved in the Mitt Romney campaign.

Both Rick Scott and CharLIE Crist have deep connections to these repukable perverts, wonder which one the machine will chose to continue there destruction of FloriDAH? Rick Scott will probably win on one hand and CharLIE ( I LOVE ObamaCare) and John Morgan legalize pot initiative on the other.

http://www.thestraights.net/news/charlie-cris...
free dumb of speech

United States

#2660 Mar 26, 2014
CharLIE Crist awards Betty Sembler of Straight, INC.

my my cry

Brooksville, FL

#2661 Mar 26, 2014
last few posts. not warm enough for a real try, bye

at least me not guilty of dementia like some posters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey jason thiel ! Sep 23 poopoo inkslinger 2
WHY is Jacksonville, Florida HAS so many Racist... (Jun '11) Sep 22 Joe stolz 287
News Judge halts Mosaic mine (Jul '10) Sep 22 Boko Palmach 3
Top Reasons to move and not to move to Jacksonv... (Jul '08) Sep 22 pamer123 162
Michelle Sep 21 Who Dat 3
News Lauramore Barton attorney charged after complai... Sep 21 Who Dat 1
Is Jacksonville a good place to live for a long... (May '06) Sep 21 Anonymous 260

Macclenny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macclenny Mortgages