2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 3,003

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
Panamaed

United States

#3581 Jun 25, 2014
Google: "Robert Shawn Ellison" or "Panama City Beach First Baptist Church Murder/Looting" and see for yourselves how corrupt this investigation is and who all was in on the murder and looting.

I HAVE INFO FROM RELIABLE SOURCES THAT SAY THIS TRIAL HAS BEEN POSTPONED......INDEFINITELY... ...GOD FORBID!!!!!

MORE ARRESTS POSSIBLE, POLICE SAY.

"YOU A LIE!", I SAY!

THIS WAS THE LAST ARTICLE BY THE CORRUPT HALIFAX MEDIA PANAMA CITY NEWS HERALD. NO UPDATES....NO JUSTICE!!!

PANAMA CITY BEACH — Police made an arrest in a 2010 fatal shooting at a church construction site Thursday after a grand jury returned an indictment of a Panama City man on a count of first-degree murder.

Christopher Ray Hyler, 47, was living in a rental property owned by victim Robert Ellison when Ellison was shot and killed at the busy construction site on Aug. 10, 2010, and when Hyler was arrested Thursday evening. Police announced his arrest at a press conference Friday morning.

Ellison was shot multiple times in the construction office at the First Baptist Church in Panama City Beach. Though dozens of people were working on the site at the time, no one heard the gunshots or saw anything suspicious.

Capt. Robert Clarkson of the Panama City Beach Police said Friday physical evidence connecting Hyler to Ellison’s slaying has been recovered over the course of the 2½-year-long investigation, but they have not recovered the gun used to shoot Ellison. Police said Hyler implicated himself Thursday in a statement to investigators after his arrest.

“He made numerous incriminating statements to his participation in the murder,” Clarkson said.

Clarkson said Hyler’s statements also suggested a possible motive for the shooting, but he declined to say what the motive might have been. The investigation continues, he said.

Hyler is a longtime Bay County resident, Clarkson said. He was released from prison in April 2009 after serving about 18 months for attempted burglary of an occupied dwelling and fleeing police.

Police found a meth lab when they arrested Hyler at 1009 Spring Ave., one of Ellison’s many rental properties, but he was otherwise arrested without incident, Clarkson said. Hyler had been living at 1202 Grace Ave., another property owned by Ellison that has since been foreclosed on, when Ellison was shot.

Ellison owned at least 20 rental properties when he died, though several have since gone into foreclosure, said Lt. Jason Jones, the lead investigator. They tended to be low-income housing that attracted tenants who were “almost transient by nature,” Clarkson said.

Police interviewed the tenants at all the properties, and investigators tracked leads as far away as North Carolina, Jones said.

Chief Drew Whitman said Hyler’s arrest was the result of hard work and “a lot of sleepless nights for the case agents.”

“A lot of people thought this case went cold,” Whitman said.“It never went cold.”

Whitman said the investigation was conducted with cooperation with the Bay County Sheriff’s Office, the State Attorney’s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Panama City Police Department.

“This is a major case; it’s something you can’t do by yourself,” he said.

A judge ordered Hyler to be held without bond in the Bay County Jail during his first court appearance Friday afternoon, according to the Clerk of Courts website. He is the first person arrested in connection to Ellison’s death, but police said he probably would not be the last.

“We believe there were other people involved in this homicide,” Clarkson said.

Investigators plan to follow up on some new leads. Whitman said police hoped the leads would result in new evidence against possible suspects that they could take back to the grand jury.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/updated-suspec...
and was

Spring Hill, FL

#3582 Jun 25, 2014
the truth told in above post may be a bit distorted

check all out...... you should get the trueisms not huff

got you thinking?
who am I

Spring Hill, FL

#3583 Jun 25, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
What an idiot the Spring Hill Shill Corrupt Judge is.
Does he think his stupid comments attacking anyone who tries to post information or an opinion has any merit?
I hope he is fully investigated and loses the pension he and others built for themselves promoting corruption and racketeering.
They are all Brothers in murder and treason.
above is but similar to book written by A Hitler
Really Who are You

Lake Butler, FL

#3584 Jun 25, 2014
Just another piece of excrement that is flushed down the "terlits" (credit to Archie Bunker) of the former free world millions of times every day.

You got rewarded to fix cases for the friends of the Bush whackers , you got who knows how many retirement checks along with all those other little rewards for being in their clique.

But, don't worry about that. You are safe as long as you are alive and well and able to throw a few spurts on the truthful blogs, after all it was the Bush whackers that invented propaganda in WW1 and WW2 because your friends in high places will protect you from your crimes as long as you live.

But, the excrement will strike the aerator when you meet your maker. God Almighty, the keeper of the Book of Life. Why? Because it is God Almighty who who writes the rules and demands they are followed and it is God Almighty who is the ultimate REAL JUDGE of humanity. Not you fake government sanctioned oligarchs who destroy the lives of American families and persons at your whim.

So, reality is you are nothing more or nothing less than a human being passing through a world created by God Almighty and managed by God with the help of his son Jesus Christ. They very one that you and your friends deny ever existed on this earth. Why do you and your friends deny Jesus? Because you have chosen to worship the paper dollars printed by the "money changers" the offspring of the same "money changers" that Jesus threw our of the temple.

I hope to be there on your judgement day. It will surely be a grandiose event!
just asking

Lake Butler, FL

#3585 Jun 25, 2014
who am I wrote:
<quoted text>
above is but similar to book written by A Hitler
Mein Kamp just like Obummers "Dreams of my father" was probably written by some ghost writer who was paid by a Bush whacker! George HW bush's father Prescott Bush and his Union Bank financed Adolph Hitler from 1939 until after we the USA was at war with Hitler. Check the congressional records.

No one cares because the Bush whackers have this magnificent way of denying all the truths that ever rise about their New World Order.

Obama, OBush, OClinton, like Hitlery says "what difference does it make?
Stupid but cute

Spring Hill, FL

#3586 Jun 25, 2014
Really Who are You wrote:
Just another piece of excrement...
yes...hope you enjoy your own odor

remarkaable how some recognize themselves and then use their description of themselves
distortion not fact

Spring Hill, FL

#3587 Jun 25, 2014
just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Mein Kamp just like Obummers "Dreams of my father" was probably written by some ghost writer who was paid by a Bush ...
sure......WWII never happened ... and millions didn't die but had tea

United States is a distortion of reality
never never never

Spring Hill, FL

#3588 Jun 25, 2014
no Paramaed no United States
Paramead is from China with buck teeth

truth..........YES
Tired

Spring Hill, FL

#3589 Jun 25, 2014
PLEASE GET A NEW ADDRESS

as tired as we are of Fl...US is used up

tanks
CunningLinguist

Jacksonville, FL

#3590 Jun 25, 2014
Lon Spector wrote:
I'll have to compress my comments. because I NEVER
get the promised 4,000 letters:
1) Jesus Christ and God The Father created the
world______years ago.
2) The purpose of our human lives is to develop
character by overcoming obsticals.
3) Sin seperates us from God and condemns us from
God."The wages of sin are DEATH."
4) The life-and death-of Christ was a rescue mission to
save ALL mankind. "As in Adam ALL die, so as in Christ
shall ALL be made alive."
5) No one except the Father in Heaven knows how long
this will take, but much is left to be accomplished.
6) It is impossible to understand these things unless
God Himself gives you the insight. "By Grace are ye saved, through faith but that NOT of yourselves, it is a
gift of God."
Can god commit suicide y/n?
If 'n' why not?

Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock.

The current war in Iraq illustrates that Sunni or later a steaming pile of Shiite will explode. Modern-day crusades.

Sunni vs Shiite = Catholic vs Non-Catholic

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara desert, in 5 years there would be a shortage of sand" - Milton Friedman
CunningLinguist

Jacksonville, FL

#3591 Jun 25, 2014
BAGHDAD (The Borowitz Report)—In a development that offers a faint glimmer of hope for Iraq, both Sunnis and Shiites are finding common ground in the view that former Vice-President Dick Cheney seriously needs to shut up.

In the days following the publication, this week, of a Wall Street Journal op-ed piece about Iraq that Cheney wrote with his daughter Liz, hatred of the former Vice-President has, to the surprise of many, become the first thing that Sunnis and Shiites have agreed upon in centuries.

Iraqi observers in recent days have reported seeing both Sunnis and Shiites reading the Cheneys’ op-ed then tearing it to shreds in a rage.

“Cheney is an ass!” a Sunni merchant reportedly exclaimed in a Baghdad market on Thursday, to the resounding cheers of several Shiites nearby.

“Historically, it’s been challenging to find anything that Sunnis and Shiites agree on,” said Sabah al-Alousi, a history professor at the University of Baghdad.“That’s why their apparent consensus that Dick Cheney needs to shut the hell up is so significant.”

Visiting Baghdad on Friday, Secretary of State John Kerry said that the joint Sunni-Shiite calls for Dick Cheney to shut his pie hole were a cause for optimism.

“If Dick Cheney winds up being the one thing that brings Sunnis and Shiites together, the United States owes him a debt of thanks,” he said, adding that the two sects’ view of the former Vice-President was also shared by the Kurds.
visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#3592 Jun 25, 2014
That you again Lou? How'd the visit go with the kids?
Amazing

Panama City, FL

#3593 Jun 26, 2014
You people are "off the rails crazy!" The combined intellect of all of you would equal negative numbers! Crazy as a....well, a certain rodent in an outhouse comes to mind. Carry on, there will be no liberties granted in this port.
POOOOOO

Spring Hill, FL

#3594 Jun 26, 2014
POOOOOO
MS BURNING

Mobile, AL

#3595 Jun 26, 2014
Your Port Panama City has been compromised by The Gulf Cartel and their association with THE COMPANY.
Rex

Lake Butler, FL

#3596 Jun 26, 2014
POOOOOO wrote:
POOOOOO
Hey Judge, thats the most intelligent statement you ever made. And I agree "wit choo!"

I thought I would never see a president less competent than Jimmy Carter, but that belief has been shattered. Yes George W Bush makes Jimmy Carter look like Jesus. Your complaints sound like they came from McCarthy. Are you just afraid of the black man thats president? GW got thousands and thousands killed for a LIE. There were no WMD unless they were made in the USA. Remember Bush didn't know what difference was between Sunni and Shia and his own rear end. He just wanted to make Grampy Cheney happy, so he took us to war to get oil. He has 4500 dead soldiers on his watch. We didn't belong there in the first place. Had we done what Obama did and just KILL bin laden then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place and we would still be living off the surplus provided by Bill Clinton's balanced budget. They told us the biggest problem was paying off our debt too fast. GW fixed that by spending more that all before him combined...and now Obama is to blame?? You are funny!! I feel sad for all you Republicans. First GW ruined your party and now the Tea Party is going to finish it off.
"Food Stamp usage has mushroomed, Obamacare has proven to be a huge disappointment"

Its all in the Bush book of the New World Order......

Somebody has got to program obummers teleprompters.........
Mickey

Lady Lake, FL

#3597 Jun 26, 2014
You got that right. But the repubs will never see it. They're too brainwashed by Faux news.
AH aH hA

Spring Hill, FL

#3598 Jun 26, 2014
PLOP
Rex

Lake Butler, FL

#3599 Jun 26, 2014
Mickey wrote:
You got that right. But the repubs will never see it. They're too brainwashed by Faux news.
The Globalists world banksters Rothschilds, Rockefellers and so forth own 98% of the MSN Media including the Bush Wall Street Gang.

Faux just done a how great the Bushes are segment last week. O'Reilly and Hannity and Greta never met a Bush their didn't love!

And PS old Shill Judge go right ahead and puts your marks on this truthful blog as well.
The Hon

Spring Hill, FL

#3600 Jun 26, 2014
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
!
And PS old Shill Judge go right ahead and puts your marks on this truthful blog as well.
Request denied

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio 7 hr noshellswill 2
Bantu savages jigaabboo at cops murder 19 hr King of wisdom 3
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Sun Toaster 806
Review: John Robert Powers Sat nyantebukaantichoc 1
School teacher Sat King of wisdom 8
Sony buttfyucked by hackers .... Sat King of wisdom 2
Bantu savagews on-da-prowl Sat noshellswill 1
Macclenny Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web