2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 2,984

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
perhaps but then

Spring Hill, FL

#3240 Apr 10, 2014
U R asking wrong people wrote:
I only wish I could witness your demise and see if you still deny Jesus Christ is the son of God Almighty.
The Tribulation; GOD THE SON, GOD THE FATHER AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT..........
Anyone who can not look around and see the creations on this earth had to come from a power greater than any man on earth is an ignorant human devoid of reality. That is not my judgement, that is my personal opinion and opinions are like rear ends everybody has one.
opinion or fact

??????????
Run262

Oceanside, NY

#3241 Apr 10, 2014
U R asking wrong people wrote:
I only wish I could witness your demise and see if you still deny Jesus Christ is the son of God Almighty.
The Tribulation; GOD THE SON, GOD THE FATHER AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT..........
Anyone who can not look around and see the creations on this earth had to come from a power greater than any man on earth is an ignorant human devoid of reality. That is not my judgement, that is my personal opinion and opinions are like rear ends everybody has one.
Lighten up Frances and preach elsewhere. These threads ain't for real.

Make yourself useful and get the men some beer.
Panamaed

United States

#3242 Apr 11, 2014
The CointelPro Agents are deleting comments again. I see them still but if you can count you can tell.

I posted one comment on Google "Panamaed Interviewed" with a link.

I'll omit the link.

They let death threats and perverted Stalkers to comment but are deathly afraid of the truth.

That's why they banned my registered user "PANAMAED!"
Running after Paramaed

Spring Hill, FL

#3243 Apr 11, 2014
wish he would trip and break his 2nd finger

hence,,,,,,,

would then have valid complaint
Panamaed

United States

#3244 Apr 11, 2014
I didn't know the Scottish Rite began in Charleston, SC.

There was a Harbin at Shepheard's Tavern, too....much like Looney's Tavern...
Gee

Spring Hill, FL

#3245 Apr 11, 2014
Panamaed wrote:

I didn't know ...
yep
Haw

Lake Butler, FL

#3246 Apr 11, 2014
TOUCHSCREENS VS. OPTICAL SCAN

Nearly 35 Million voters , or around 30%, in the November, 2004 Election, voted on Touch Screens, also referred to as DRE’s and 68 million used Optical Scanners.(Paper ballots, including absentee ballots scanned and tabulated by electronic machine.) The main difference in these two technologies being... Optically scanned ballots can be re-scanned or recounted if necessary. Digital (Touch Screen) votes just disappear, making a recount all but impossible. Digital votes are cast and counted in the electronic software of the system. The 1970’s saw the debut of the touch screen voting machine; however the first states to use widespread Touch Screen voting were Florida, Maryland and Georgia.

All Maryland Touch Screens have been on a “lockdown” since the November. 2004 election due to statewide failures, including 12% of the machines in Montgomery County, some of which seem to have lost votes in significant numbers.

DRE (Direct Recording Electronic) voting machines came onto the scene in the 1990’s, but at a $3000 price tag, they lacked affordability. Then along came HAVA. And $3.86 billion Federal matching dollars.

In Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas, and New Mexico, complaints came in from voters who were selecting Kerry on the Touch Screens and saw their votes change to Bush on the Summary Screen.

Florida had some interesting Optical Scan results as well: Calhoun County has 82% of the voters registered Democrats yet 63% of the County voted for Bush; Lafayette County - where 83% of the voters are registered Democrats and 74% of the County voted for Bush; Liberty County, again - 88% Democrats. 64% voted Bush; and Washington County, voters are 67% Democrat, yet voted 71% for Bush. All four Counties’ votes were Optically Scanned by Diebold. There were 25 other Optically Scanned Counties that also swung towards the President despite Democratic majorities

In 11 Florida Optically Scanned counties, Bush won between 50% to 100% more votes than had been anticipated. Kathy Dopp conducted a county by county examination of voting patterns in Florida that was double checked by Zogby analysts who concluded that Bush received 16% more votes than he should have in the Optical Scan counties. No wonder it’s Ohio’s new favorite choice for voting equipment statewide.

In New Mexico, President Bush carried every precinct where votes were counted with electronic Optical Scanners. Just this past January (2005) Ohio Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell (and former Bush/Cheney Campaign Co-Chair) declared that the entire Buckeye state will be voting Optical Scan only. And Diebold only, keeping it all in the home state.[IN 2007 DIEBOLD CHANGED THEIR VOTE FIXER SCHEMES COMPANY NAME]

“Maryland voters will never know for sure whether their election choices last year were recorded correctly--- and the same uncertainty could haunt them next year if lawmakers again fail to address a serious defect in the touch-screen machines used throughout the state.”-- Washington Post , March 22, 2005
naw pow

Spring Hill, FL

#3247 Apr 11, 2014
pow naw

now who gets what

admiration
construction
pain

or

----------
Haw

Lake Butler, FL

#3248 Apr 12, 2014
Jesus Christ: The Rock of Offense to Hollywood & the Atheistic Version of Noah

noah-symbolic "The truth is like a lion, just turn it loose and it will defend itself." – Saint Augustine Hollywood is at it again. They are continuously mocking God and His Word only to show the American people how dead set they are against God and His rule. You see friends, Hollywood is offended by the word of GOD!

And the bastions of the new world order are offended by the truth!
Panamaed

United States

#3249 Apr 12, 2014
Not since the Liberty County Sheriff NICK FINCH case has Tyranny been defeated as is in the Bundy Ranch Victory over the BLM JACKBOOTED THUGS Today!

True Patriots, Oath Keepers and the CSPOA ROCK!

Ask yourself what would Scott, Crist or Wyllie do?

Wyllie would join the revolt!

Let China and Reid eat manure like the Turtles do...
Z Z Z

Spring Hill, FL

#3250 Apr 12, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Not since the Liberty County Sheriff NICK FINCH case has Tyranny been defeated as is in the Bundy Ranch Victory over the BLM JACKBOOTED THUGS Today!
True Patriots, Oath Keepers and the CSPOA ROCK!
Ask yourself what would Scott, Crist or Wyllie do?
Wyllie would join the revolt!
Let China and Reid eat manure like the Turtles do...
Can't comprehend

when where and do we care

< sputtering does not a posting make>
Panamaed

United States

#3251 Apr 12, 2014
We almost had the 2nd American Revolution you NIMROD!
add a post number

Spring Hill, FL

#3252 Apr 13, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
We almost had the 2nd American Revolution you NIMROD!
nothing really said

but then

you added a post

so

I'll add another, dumber, stupid, post

FUN?
me add too

Spring Hill, FL

#3253 Apr 13, 2014
woopie do too'
'
'
'
'
'
'
ssuggestion'
'
'
'
'
this ttopic a done one
Justa Tax payer

United States

#3254 Apr 13, 2014
Florida has not had a great governor since Bob Graham. Time to vote out the Republicans for a Democrat.
a FLORIDIAN

Spring Hill, FL

#3255 Apr 13, 2014
noted last poster was from BIRMINHAM AL

pray tell why he is worried about party of nex Florida gov

guess just a bug....
.....can he bite?
Panamaed

United States

#3256 Apr 13, 2014
At least he doesn't bite the Nimrod Monument thingy.
Re Ality

Lake Butler, FL

#3257 Apr 13, 2014
Justa Tax payer wrote:
Florida has not had a great governor since Bob Graham. Time to vote out the Republicans for a Democrat.
I will not call Bob Graham great because he did take $$ 4 MILLION DOLLARS $$ of Federal subsidies
not to MILK THE COWS at his GRAHAM DAIRIES.

And then he leased the Graham Dairy cows to other Dairies who did milk them.

Freshened Cows give milk and you milk them for their product which returns money just like oil returns money.

What I do credit the drunk bob Graham with is abolishing those stupid vehicle inspection stations most were run by friends and kin folks of county commissioners who had never before had a job and many have never since had a job.

Now we have Dick Snott who never met a privatization plan with a kicback attached that he won't sign into law!!!!
Panamaed

United States

#3258 Apr 13, 2014
Not to mention the covert landing strip thingys....
question

Spring Hill, FL

#3259 Apr 13, 2014
is Paramead really convinced on what he claims or is he just a negative lying fraud?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macclenny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butcher out the Sunni Muzzi-wogs ASAP .... 4 hr noshellswill 1
Jigsaw Trading vs. alternative stock analyzers 15 hr Tony Blair 4
Dead damnnable bike-rider 16 hr noshellswill 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Mon Morrocan 2,140
Iron Order mc Mon Anti 38
newsflash noshellswill Mon noshellswill 3
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Mon Liberal forever 2,526

Flood Warning for Baker County was issued at September 30 at 10:07PM EDT

Macclenny Jobs

Macclenny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Macclenny News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Macclenny

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]